Looking for phone fun with Daddy

Ddlb

Virgin
Looking for a fun older man to play with me on video chat or just audio. Would love to share kinky stories and have some roleplay - cum together and show each other our privates? Would love to find someone to regularly masterbate with. Is that you? I work from home and am playing often -

Im 33 transman that has never had cock before - will you be my first? I have a very wet cunt and a nice masculine body. My holes are virgin and want to be invaded. Im good looking and super horny

Looking for a fun older man to play with me on video chat or just audio. Would love to share kinky stories and have some roleplay - cum together and show each other our privates? Would love to find someone to regularly masterbate with. Is that you? I work from home and am playing often -

Im 33 transman that has never had cock before - will you be my first? I have a very wet cunt and a nice masculine body. My holes are virgin and want to be invaded. Im good looking and super horny
I would love too. I'm free all morning....

I'm interested, I'm 56 from Wales, uk

i am interested to hear from you PM me

Back