Looking for people with dirty minds who like to talk about naughty things

ProdigalTrollop

Explorer
Love women and manly bi men. Love to share fantasies and experiences, especially involving mmf, barebacking, cum, bondage, and anal. I also like books and travel. PM me if you want to chat!

I’m working from home today, and always up for some PMs, or better yet, Google chat and/or skype. PM if you’re game.

I'm bumping this to the top. Would love to find a woman, 20-60, who is free to chat during the workday Eastern time, USA. I'm a professional man with a variety of interests (travel, bicycling, books), a good sense of humor and a dirty mind. I'm looking for a woman who loves conversation, and who would be interested in an online friend with benefits. I prefer chatting and emailing off site. Please PM if you're curious.

Hello horny people. PM me with what’s on your mind, whatever it is (except for minors, animals, toilet, blood).

I know it’s been a while, but I’ve been desperately trying to and may have worked out an arrangement For anonymous guy to come over here And show this masculine straight white male that He knows my secret and it’s that i’ll a man fuck my mouth and say dirty things to me like look at the desperate little Fagot i’m gonna wake you a girl by swallowing all my cum I what a whore you are that’s all you are good for then hopefully he’ll force me to eat his ass While teasing you more and more not so straight anymore Wish me luck.

I'm grading papers and would love some sexy company, especially from those who chat on other platforms. PM me for info.

Back