Looking for obedience.

daniellju

Virgin
Good evening fellow kinksters,

Tonight’s topic is about masculine domination and feminine submission.

The question: Have you experienced it before? Being dominated? Being controlled? Being led? Being taken? Being guided? Being used? Would you like to experience it? I’m curious…

Most people use labels like Dom and Sub to express these types of desires. In my experience, it’s a mask they put on to embody their desires and to get their way. I however do not use those specific labels. I would describe myself as a dominant partner.

What’s the difference? Being a dominant partner is part of my identity. It’s part of my masculinity. It’s a core element of my identity and my perception of being a man. Being a dominant partner means that I am confident in my ability to guide and lead my woman, be it in life or in pleasure.

Your role as my woman and my partner is to surrender your control to me. To let go. To be free. To trust me. To trust my leadership. It’s my duty to provide the safe environment for you to be your purest self. To have you in your most vulnerable, most intimate and most sexual state. You will belong to me. I will teach you how to be mine. Once I do, you’ll experience pleasure you never knew existed.

Disclaimer: If you’re here solely to get off this post isn’t for you. I only play with someone I establish a connection or a dynamic with.

I’m a 31 year old man. I work in the medical field. I am kind but assertive. I am a gentleman with an aggressive side. I don’t bite…much.

Fancy a chat? Please introduce yourself to me. Age, location, what you found appealing in my post.

Back