Watch carefully
the magic that occurs
when you give a person
enough comfort
to just be themselves.”​

― Atticus

Happy 2023!

To the one who asked I hope this helps.

My experience is that the key is via the heart chakra which doesn’t mean grasping binding possessiveness. I trained canine puppies for years and they only jump up onto their Masters lap and snuggle their nose into his neck if they want to. Affection can’t be forced!

Expectations lead to disappointment! It’s important to encourage and empower others to say and express anything they want and become who they’ve always meant to be. Emotional exposure is as if not more important than physical exposure. Like a space where one can just be just be themselves and not feel they have to be the version they think others expect them to be.

Every person's map of the world is as unique as their thumbprint. There are no two people alike. No two people understand the same sentence the same way. In dealing with people, you try not to fit them to your concept of what they should be.

There is no blueprint for any relationship. It's something that two people discover and create between them. Each is unique and different. Both need to learn and respect each other limits. Both should be able to say yes or no. The underlying values that should prevail are trust, respect, caring and mutual understanding.

I trust that you find it useful.

Until then🌹

Time for a bump in case anyone out there feels drawn to share, expose, as, disclose or just want to talk, feel listened to and be understood and accepted.

I look forward to YOU messaging me 🌹

Attachments

• 6DB3EB4E-2BD0-4DDA-8C4F-A5F3581D9465.jpeg
    6DB3EB4E-2BD0-4DDA-8C4F-A5F3581D9465.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 4
Relax and gently allow yourself to breathe in let go and float out into the spaces and gaps deep in your understanding. Like the magical space between breathing in and breathing out. A beautiful sense of radiant spaciousness where thinking surrenders to a blissful silence and liberation.

Ron

Between the gaps between your thoughts and space between breathing in and breathing out is where I’ll meet you! Meet me there too!

My experience is that the key is via the heart chakra which doesn’t mean grasping binding possessiveness. ... Affection can’t be forced!

Expectations lead to disappointment! ..... There is no blueprint for any relationship. It's something that two people discover and create between them. .....

I submit to your thoughts in those words above and below:
“I don't like labels because roles imply pre conceived expectations...I don’t believe in rules. ...more about a psychological connection ..... possibly a spiritual union "

This is a place where the air is clean and flowers are blooming. I'll brew a pot of some exotic tea. Sitting at a small round table, round and smooth, I see you and me and or another lover of yours. I'll fill up everybody's cup. We look at one another with a gentle smile, holding our cups, a gesture of saying “Nice”.

I submit to your thoughts in those words above and below:
“I don't like labels because roles imply pre conceived expectations...I don’t believe in rules. ...more about a psychological connection ..... possibly a spiritual union "

This is a place where the air is clean and flowers are blooming. I'll brew a pot of some exotic tea. Sitting at a small round table, round and smooth, I see you and me and or another lover of yours. I'll fill up everybody's cup. We look at one another with a gentle smile, holding our cups, a gesture of saying “Nice”.
Thankyou Jasmine you radiate a beautiful pure feminine essence that the pre Raphaelite artists tried to capture in their paintings. Id like to explore you more you have beautiful mind a I can feel, a little gold in your heart.

Ron

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    654.3 KB · Views: 8
In my world nothing happens by chance! People come into one’s life for a reason a season or a long time. So a bump to see if there’s anyone out there right now who feels drawn to message me for any reason!

As Rumi says What you seek is seeking you. Trust your weekend has been amazing.

Until then

Ron

Perhaps this might resonate with someone out there!

He never dreamt he could write love poems until her met her, and discovered the words flowed effortlessly?

Seeking once more!

She didn’t believe him when he told her she was beautiful until he held up his mirror and showed her the reflection of her he sees.!

I see her giving you a radiant smile. She told me how much she adored you and that she didn't mind my presence on the side when she is with you.

It's my pleasure to serve the two of you some exotic tea. Not only for the flavor of the tea but also for the aesthetic enjoyment of the spirit.

139402171048486945252474.jpg

Last edited:
I see her giving you a radiant smile. She told me how much she adored you and that she didn't mind my presence on the side when she is with you.

It's my pleasure to serve the two of you some exotic tea. Not only for the flavor of the tea but also for the aesthetic enjoyment of the spirit.

View attachment 2275596
Thanks for a totally unexpected pleasant surprise.

A beautiful poem from a beautiful young poet. I’m drawn to her mind!

His skin met hers. And like wax dripping down a candle, she melted."

Jessica Michelle

Message me if it resonates with you too

2024 Greetings to al the amazing women on Lit particularly those I’ve had the privilege to get to know deeper. And an invitation to message me if you feel that might be useful or simply feel drawn!

She loved dancing in the blazing flames of her old Sun, he loved melting into the shimmering radiance of his beautiful young moon❤️

Until then 🌹

Her secret desire is to be ravished, lovingly forced open in unbearable pleasure, and taken fully open to love by a man of deep spiritual wisdom, strength, humor, sensitivity and integrity." — David Deida. "Love and Fear"

Seeking my special sub once more! It’s time for the next chapter. Is that you?

I received a “like” from someone who read my personal saying “I’m not the one you’re looking for, but you have a very detailed description of what you are”.

And for some reason her simple sentence touched me, humbled me and made me reflect on how I might promote myself to others. My response to her is as follows.

Thank you again! It might surprise you but I have no expectations or know what I’m looking for. I trust the Universe to guide me where it wants me to go.

In my world nothing happens by chance people come into one’s life for a reason a season or a long time.. A psychic once described me as a man of many faces. I’m sure in previous lives I’ve been a teacher, a healer, a Tibetan Monk, an Artist as well as a decadent Roman Aristocrat who purchased slavers at public auctions. I can be one, some or all of those faces. It depends who the other awakens in me and vice versa.

I’ve discovered the joy of opening up my heart to others to show them how to open up theirs, knowing once they did they’d leave.

Attachment isn’t love it’s the fear of loss and a sense of horrible restless grasping. These words by Rumi resonate with me much more.

Whenever we manage to love without expectations,
calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.”

The gift is in the giving!

Part of me wants to say to you be more gentle on yourself. You’re a valuable person worthy of trust respect love and friendship.

I wrote a short magical romantic fairytale once which you might or might not find useful. I’d like to share it in appreciation for you taking the time to respond. If interested in reading send me an email to myspecialsub@gmail.com and I’ll include the story in the body of my response. It’s an offer not a request.

Thankyou

Ron 🌹

Attachment isn’t love it’s the fear of loss and a sense of horrible restless grasping. These words by Rumi resonate with me much more.

Whenever we manage to love without expectations,
calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.”

Ron 🌹
Hi, Ron,
Someone said, "Angels can fly because they take life lightly."
Is it true?

It’s an offer not a request.
it's gracious of you, Ron.
May the moon and the stars shine on you.
Have a good evening.
Jasmine

Hi, Ron,
Someone said, "Angels can fly because they take life lightly."
Is it true?

it's gracious of you, Ron.
May the moon and the stars shine on you.
Have a good evening.
Jasmin
Big smile! Thank you Jasmine for your sweet message. I love your profile image and enjoyed reading your posts and appreciation of art In ways they capture the pure feminine essence that the pre raphaelite artists tried capture in their paintings!

I suspect Angels can fly because they’re not weighed down by trying to be who they think everyone expects them to be. You’re welcome to read my fairytale too if you’d like too! It’s an offer not a request:);

Have an amazing day!
Ron

In appreciation of a truly beautiful message I received this morning from someone who decided to “hit the send button” Thankyou 🌹

And if I should tell the moon of the light you carry in your soul, it would leave every sky in search of you. Isra Al-Thibeh

Back