Looking for my special sub....once more

My relationship mantra is the narrative is a Reason, a Season or a lifetime, link attached.

https://www.nannet.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Reason-season-lifetime.pdf

Sometimes it’s the one who briefly visits for a reason that leaves lifetime footprints on ones heart in ways one couldn’t predict.

Anyways time for a bump for those ladies or subs who might find my post resonates with them too.

Whenever we manage to love without expectations,
calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.” Rumi

I’m new I loved your profile. I sent you a message

hi dere um dis is foxlet, i jus um... sorry i getted anxious afore. i dinnit mean ta upset You, if i did i sorry. um... i tink sending You dis message will let You send me a message back da same way if You wants too an i sorry if i getted da wrong account but da wording looks very similar so i tink is probally da right person. Tank You fer chatting wif me, it was berry nice.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

Everyone one Ive made a connection with on here has been amazing. Some for a reason, others for a season, others longer. Hence the gap in time between my posting. I’ve learned more than I’ve given, gained more than I’ve shared and experienced more than I ever could have imagined.

Yes I’ve learned that submission is about her wanting to please, feel controlled, feel wanted, appreciated, understood, listened to, cherished and belonged to in a safe secure sacred space. Within that context secret urges of humiliation etc are transformed into beautiful intimate experiences.

So If my personal resonates with you I look forward to you messaging me to explore a potential chemistry, supported by trust, respect, affection and understanding. A connection where the walls crumble, barriers disintegrate and resistance transform into blissful surrender.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase “each other”
doesn’t make any sense. Rumi
🌹

Seeking my special sub, once more

A Christmas bump!

To any curious submissive women (young, mature, single or attached) who feels talking to me, in a safe, secure space, free of judgement without unrealistic expectations, might be useful to you...message me. Sometimes the gift is in the giving.

Until then 🌹

To all the beautiful women I’ve met on here

To those who’ve followed my posts on here many thanks! I’ve been blessed to have met so many wonderful, repeat many wonderful women. It’s impossible for me to express my gratitude and appreciation for the joy, pleasure and growth I’ve gained from knowing you. Being an older man it’s not just about the sex.!

Several months ago I met a young girl on here, decades younger. I was drawn to her. She awakened lots of feelings in me, all good, all intimate all special. Initially I felt a gorgeous young girl who i might enjoy helping her blossom in a safe secure space. But it’s been more than that.

She is loving, giving and understands me. She asks for nothing which makes me simply let myself fall into her completely. My beloved sacred slave spinning gossamer thread erotic love binds to enslave her Master.

He becomes her strength when he takes her she becomes his weakness when she submits.

There are moments you wait for and dream of all your life Moments when neither need to speak deliberately, when an indwelling voice in each call to the other across unsounded depths of feeling, She is one of those moments!

I’m unsure how long forever really means but she’s touched me in ways I never imagined. And right now time stands still. No I won’t share anymore information about her, that’s our secret

My reason for the testimony is to honour all the beautiful women on here who possess that sacred inner pure feminine essence, that all men secretly crave to feel complete.

Much love to you all, until the next time, if there ever is.

Who know what the future holds

The most rewarding experience for me is to watch one grow into the beautiful person they’ve always meant to be. Like a little seedling transforming into a gorgeous tiny bud, before blossoming into the most beautiful young flower in the garden. A joy to behold!

And the Day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin

Although I considered not posting on here again it seems wasted not to. Who knows what the future holds!

Last edited:
There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then, there’s another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity.”

Bump!

A bump!

And a big Thankyou to Angel. I enjoyed our chats very much you’re a beautiful person. 🌹

Thank you for the messages and links. To any one who might be interested in talking to me please free message me. No expectations at the outset because they lead to disappointment. Ultimately it’s about who both awaken in each other.

This link by Jeff Ermo resonates with me.

A Master is not someone who merely revels in the benefits that he reaps from the power and control that he wields over his sub. A Master is not just an automaton who emotionally doles out orders and watches with amusement as his minions perform his bidding. A Master is not a person who only relishes the benefits that his superior status entitles him.

Certainly all of these characteristics could and often do exist within a Master. He may be demanding and at times selfish. He may genuinely enjoy and even be aroused by the power that he has over a sub. He may be able to expertly control his emotions, issuing his commands and enforcing his discipline with stone-faced determination.

But a true Master, a Master such as Matt was so invested in his sub that he was actually in a way a slave himself. He was a slave to his love for me. He was a slave to his responsibility. He was a slave to the passion and the commitment. He was a slave to his overwhelming desire to protect his property at all costs. He was a slave to his slave. I knew without questions that he loved me so much he'd literally lay down his life for me. He owned me, and his ownership owned him”

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all the beautiful women from Lit who make this site fantastic!

🌹

You are out there reading this now, you too are searching for your perfect Dom. The one that dominates you in a way you want, need and feel comfortable with. The one you can feel safe and secure with to let just go and submit in dirty slutty ways. To being controlled,instructed directed in ways you crave and, to wake up in the morning feeling bliss love and adoration. Yes that's you!
Sounds lovely

This quote resonates with my own experience!

It's not the small of her back, her thighs, or her chest or eyes that matter most. It's the parts of her she's afraid to show that you should get to know.”
― J. Raymond

You’ll message me if feel drawn.

Until then 🌹

This quote resonates with my own experience!

It's not the small of her back, her thighs, or her chest or eyes that matter most. It's the parts of her she's afraid to show that you should get to know.”
― J. Raymond

You’ll message me if feel drawn.

Until then 🌹
I msgd you

I’ve said many times that in my world nothing happens by chance people come into one’s life for a reason a season or a lifetime.

Its a joy to behold that occurs when a much younger woman takes the risk to reach
out to an older man to just listen unconditionally to their their particular situation and circumstances. It involves trust respect affection and understanding. It provides a wonderful opportunity and privilege to practice a loving patient caring attitude without expecting in return.

It transcends a Quid pro quo transactional relationship of attachment based on selfishness if you are good to me I’ll be good to you.

Indeed its deeply humbling and satisfying to receive a short message like this after several months of talking with each other in deep meaningful confidential ways.

I just wanted to thank you so much for all your help and guidance. I appreciate it so much more than you know. Thank you for being a reason for me. ❤️

I never fell in love with her it was deeper. I just love her as beautiful human being and the thought of her being happy makes me feel happy. The gift is the giving!

So a gentle bump to in case the the Universe wants you or me to meet and awaken things inside each other that desperately seek expression.

Until then🌹

Something softer today because there’s a place for it.!

Love and imagination are magicians
Who create an image of the Beloved in your mind
With which you share your secret intimate moments.
This apparition is made of nothing at al,
But from its mouth comes the question,

-Am I not your Loved One?'

and from you the soft reply'Yes.Yes.Yes.'

Rumi

Until then 😘

Some one recently suggested I should share more of my bio I can’t expect others to share more about them unless I do too.

I’m an older married Australian man, some prefer the age difference, I respect those that don’t. Some have described me as stylish, intelligent, interesting ,engaging and discerning. Intense and demanding at time, gentle and understanding by others. Kind and romantic by others, it depends who the other awakens in me.

Ironically I’m a relationships therapist by profession I use solution focused counselling and hypnosis with those that find it useful and story telling based on universal truths contained in myths. I prefer to get into another’s space rather than assume or impose.

When a connection and trust exists, walls can crumble barriers disintegrate and resistance transform into blissful surrender. Then the naughtiest exchanges are transformed into beautiful intimate experiences.

My experience is that arousal and release are more about a psychological connection with another. Language is critical; the right whisper can drive one insane and crave for more. I’m conscious how the right word from an older man can make his younger girl feel beautiful forever!

I don’t have any blue prints or believe in rules. Words mean different things to people and some feel let down when their expectations aren’t met. It’s beautifully captured in the myth of Pygmalion who sculpted his perfect woman from marble. When he kissed her lips, but leaves him, because she knows she can never live up to his ideals and fantasy projections.

It’s better to create a safe secure sacred space where either feels free to share secrets fantasies fears hopes and dreams without fear of judgement or expectations. Without a psychological connection respect trust and affection it is soulless and empty experience.

I adore beautiful things things which I savour morsel by morsel grape by grape button by button clasp by clasp. I love sensuality eroticism, the poetry of Rumi, epicure, cooking, travel, writing and studied Tibetan Buddhism for years. I’ve travelled extensively overseas including most of Europe, the Americas, Asia. I enjoy the psychological aspect aspect of the dynamic, the contradictions, mental twists and creation of desire.

Mental gossamer thread binds are stronger than metal chains.

You’ll respond if feel drawn 🌹

Shyness is a beautiful personal quality reflecting fragility curiosity and caution. It often masks an inner sacred naughtiness screaming for release expression and understanding.

Regardless what anyone says the keys to a successful online relationship are a deep emotional connection supported by trust respect affection and understanding. That involves physical and emotional exposure by both. Those with trust issues can never be reached. The whole purpose of the relationship is to create a space where one opens up let’s go into a place free of thinking to just feel just be and experience a translucent blissful spaciousness. A place like Rumi describe as:

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase “each other”
doesn’t make any sense.

When you meet that person you’ll be drawn to share anything as they will with you!

Mental gossamer thread binds are stronger than metal chains

Last edited:
Back