Looking For Interactive Story Author BETA Testers

Let's say you have a story where the protagonist gets to choose between having sex with a blond, a redhead, or a brunette. Will there be anything that tells the author how many readers picked which choice?
I'm unaware of that functionality being baked into inky itself, which means it will need to be added on the Literotica side of things. Inky does track what knots the reader sees and what choices the reader makes but it doesn't provide statistics that I am aware of. No way to know until the category launches.

Last edited:
As mentioned several months ago, we've been working on bringing interactive stories back to Literotica.

Literotica has a long history of publishing interactive adult stories. Back in the 1990s, we would hand code choice-based stories one HTML page at a time - with some stories having countless individual pages and taking many hours to publish. It was great fun, but also took a lot of time. Our interactive story technology evolved, but we eventually got overwhelmed by the management of the interactive fiction projects, and put those on hold to focus on the main Literotica site. We never gave up on interactive stories, though. For the last few years, we've been working behind the scenes to bring them back.

As we prepare to BETA test our next generation interactive stories, we need experienced interactive story authors to help with the testing. The core of our new interactive story system is a simple to learn, well documented IF language. We have built our own visual story creation tools, but they are not yet ready for testing. For this stage, we need authors who are familiar with writing in common IF languages in text, without visual tools or maps.

If you're an interactive story author interested in publishing at least one story during the BETA stage of the project, please let me know either here or in a private message. I will be making a list of 10-20 BETA testers and getting anyone on that list more information as the first interface is ready for testing.

Thank you! :D
Interested!

Do you want AllenWoody to help test?

If YES:
AllenWoody, who was a software developer for many years, and who enjoys writing erotic fiction, quickly masters the syntax and writes a passable story for testing purposes. He later expands on this story to make it better than passable. Interactive orgasms abound.

If NO:
Other testers get the job done. AW goes back to his life of indolence and excess.

Do you still need beta testers? I’d like to dig into the system and see what’s available.

As mentioned several months ago, we've been working on bringing interactive stories back to Literotica.

Literotica has a long history of publishing interactive adult stories. Back in the 1990s, we would hand code choice-based stories one HTML page at a time - with some stories having countless individual pages and taking many hours to publish. It was great fun, but also took a lot of time. Our interactive story technology evolved, but we eventually got overwhelmed by the management of the interactive fiction projects, and put those on hold to focus on the main Literotica site. We never gave up on interactive stories, though. For the last few years, we've been working behind the scenes to bring them back.

As we prepare to BETA test our next generation interactive stories, we need experienced interactive story authors to help with the testing. The core of our new interactive story system is a simple to learn, well documented IF language. We have built our own visual story creation tools, but they are not yet ready for testing. For this stage, we need authors who are familiar with writing in common IF languages in text, without visual tools or maps.

If you're an interactive story author interested in publishing at least one story during the BETA stage of the project, please let me know either here or in a private message. I will be making a list of 10-20 BETA testers and getting anyone on that list more information as the first interface is ready for testing.

Thank you! :D
Yes please sign me up for this.

Back