Looking for help on an incest story; Aunt Nephew

FiveInch033

Passionate Lover
Hello,

I've written an incest story about an Aunt being the guardian of a nephew. The aunt moves into the nephews house after the nephews family dies in a car crash. After a while she begins to seduce him and makes the relationship more of a "husband" and "Wife" situation. She preps him for sex until he after he's eighteen. I'm wanting to keep the plot line but I can't make it passed the censors. Would anyone like to help me?

I'm trying to give a more "honest" or "realistic" look into the subject.

Two paragraphs from the story...

It was important for me to be the “man” of the house and how she was teaching me to be a “good man.” This ran the gambit from small things to big issues. Whenever I did my chores she would tell me how a woman would appreciate how great a job I did. If I did a horrible job she would mention on how a wife would be disappointed in me. She would use many day to day activities to point out what would make a woman happy or disappointed. I learned she was much happier if I noticed: when she cut her hair, when she was wearing a new outfit, put up a new painting, bought a food item I liked, cleaned something, etc. I was the one who was there for her when life for her seemed overwhelming or she was struggling with a decision. When she was upset by anything I was suppose to notice and bring her comfort. I was to be a good man and understand a woman had the right to change her mind. I was to recognize she was teaching me how to be a man and I should appreciate it because one day a suitable wife would appreciate me.

Very seldom did she ever show anger or disappointment. She didn’t have to. A sharp word or the silent treatment for a half a day would be devastating to me. The worst is when I received two B’s on my report. When I stepped into the house she was crying at the table. She reminded me of what it took for her to get me accepted in the private school I was attending. What irritated her the most was the fact I never told her I was struggling. The next day she showed up at my school and we had a talk with the teacher. She scheduled an intern from her college to tutor me. I would have given anything to have sex with this hot geeky woman but I believe she was given strict orders to keep her “hands off me.”

Her anger and displeasure seemed to surround other women. I will never forget how she disliked one of my dance instructors. When I asked her why she didn’t like this dance instructor she evaded the answer. She disliked one of my English teachers at school. Her answer was, “It’s a feeling.” She would go out of her way to point out how immature girls my age were. How they were not “real” women yet. I remember I was attracted to a girl who was dragged to one of my Aunt’s parties by her parents. I never told my Aunt I liked her but these friends were never invited to one of her parties again. Her excuse for not inviting them was something the wife said. Before I could ask a girl to prom she set up a date for me. Granted it was a girl I was interested in but I was surprised my Aunt would set it up for me. I was told she needed a date because her boyfriend dumped her for a different girl. I felt like a consultation prize but it turned out to be a great time. The date appreciated me because I never pressured her to have sex and I listened to her. My Aunt discouraged me from asking her out. She suggested I wait until I knew what colleges we were going to attend. The truth of it was, there wasn’t any girl good enough for me.

If you are interested reach out to me​

Anything that features anyone <18, even thinking about sex is not allowed. Change the story. That's what we've all done. I did a story where an 18 year old remembered lusting for a woman since he was 16. And it was kicked back. Make the main character a freshman in college and you're set.

You definitely won’t get approval when there is a hint of anything that happened under 18, that includes hearing, seeing, dreaming, hinting anything that is loosely related to sex.

Looks like you will need a rewrite.

Yeah, have to agree with the previous posters. This reminds me of a story featuring a below-18 guy measuring his dick, as the basic catalyst for the plot. There was no eroticism in that scene, no descriptions of the bodyparts, nothing remotely sexual, and it also didn't lead to anything sexual. It was simply mentioned that he did it. Still got denied until it was changed to an 18-yo using the ruler.

Also: It's a "consolation prize", not a "consultation prize".

Last edited:
I struggle with those types of words.
Have dyslexia.

Thanks for the advice.
What's irritating is no real sex happens until the nephew is 18.

I had a sexual affair with my aunt when I was 18.......
I feel in these areas if you want to get your story published, here, you have to rely on your readers to think for themselves. I would rather write a good story and expect the readers to fill in a blank or two than not write at all.

As others have said, you need to loose all reference to the 18 year old. There's plenty of other reasons the nephew might need to move in with his aunt — an accident that's left him hurt and she provides "intimate" caregiving, an argument with his room-mate, etc. Bring him up to a more mature age and you can incorporate more "adult" emotions that could possibly lead to a more interesting story.

I struggle with those types of words.
Have dyslexia.

Thanks for the advice.
What's irritating is no real sex happens until the nephew is 18.
I share your frustration. The reality is; incest can occur before one is 18. I've always liked the stories where it happens over a period of time. Let me know if your interested in sharing your story with me.

Back