Looking for Friends - Geeks and Nerds Get Free Cookies!

Yeah I don't blame you. I played Blue, Red, Yellow and then I never played another one until Y.

My eyes aren't what they used to be. I can't play any handheld very long. Even my iPhone hurts my eyes. My eye doctor says my eyes are fine, though. :/

I'm slowly getting sleepier and sleepier... I may fall asleep on you. lol

I'm home :D

Time to make women all over Lit melt with all this romance I got. Being smooth is like I a disease I can't cure! It's going to be with me until I die.

I'm home :D

Time to make women all over Lit melt with all this romance I got. Being smooth is like I a disease I can't cure! It's going to be with me until I die.

There's a shot for that...probably a drug if you are scared of needles.

Macadamia nut and white chocolate chip with a very thin cream cheese frosting. *drools as I think of them* :p What are yours?:)

Actually yeah now I want some Macadamia nut cookies. :D My favorite is probably oatmeal raisin unless I'm really in the mood for chocolate.

I'm going to be traveling for the next 3 days, which means I'm going to be withdrawing from video games. With such a tragic event, I desperately need a shoulder to cry on (*cough* female shoulder *cough*).

Oh and if you have a geeky/nerdy side, you get cookies!

Wear a modest dress, hair down, rimless glasses, and you will have a brand new friend. I love my friends! Some of my closest friends describe me as a stalker, and that means I'm there for them at all times. :D

Okay sleep time. Driving in the morning. Hit me up. :)

(This is the creepiest post I have ever made. But it's 2am. Cut me some slack. =P )

Cut you some slack? I mean if you want to hang with me i guess it's possible.

That was too dark of a joke xD

I'm too late for the Skyrim party? :(

Perhaps we all should schedule a community Skyrim party?

Last edited:
Back