Looking for editor for bimbofication/degradation theme

born2rebellis

Experienced
Bimbofication/degradation theme?

I believe the story has potential and will be more then open to suggestions to further improve, like a notice getting tattoos I respect editors artistic flare and knowledge on literacy to improve the story.

I will provide a few samples with the following lines

The story is titled Cindy the ventriloquist slut.

I then reached for a wash cloth that was hanging on the towel rack and began smearing her make up as I continued to dunk her for brief periods in the warm water and used the wash cloth to smear her face.
She began to look like a complete clown, as if she’d been ‘crying’ as her mascara was running down her eyes.

“I’m going to strip you down to your true-self slut, I’m removing this fake mask you wear to hide your insecurities, I’m really going to get you naked in ways you’ve never been naked before” I said assertively.

In what was initially humiliating for Cindy, she began to feel revitalised and pure! I guess the truth was refreshing as it were the make-up that made her appear ‘dirty.’

I noticed a tiny pink hand-bag she had over her shoulder and began rifling through it, laughing at her birth control pills, she had a bottle of perfume that was oval shaped with a knob for a lid.

“What have we hear I said” as I stood beside her, one hand on her throat, holding her head up by the jaw so she got a good hard look at herself and then lifted her pink latex mini skirt up to reveal her leopard printed thong which I pulled down in the same fashion a strict parent would before smacking their disobedient child’s buttocks.

I took the perfume bottle and inserted the knob shaped lid into her asshole and began fucking her with it, the idea was so spontaneous and must have been so degrading just shoving her womanhood and beauty-identity straight up her asshole where it belonged.

Due to all the water from the dunking her nipples were on full display through her white ‘boob-tube’ styled top, in the fashion I ripped her thong down, I then ripped the top down forcibly and let it sit below her B cup breasts, which made her appear ‘ravished’

I grabbed her by the cheeks with my left hand and began squeezing them inwards, making her mouth move and lips come together like a fish for repetitive, brief intervals whilst in sync with the words;

“I. AM. A. DUMB. SLUT” and spelled out each word verbally as if they were syllables so it appeared as if she was saying it, making sure to provide an audible pause in between each word as if I were teaching an infant how to speak, making her look like a complete simpleton, all whilst in unison with my hand holding the perfume bottle and pushing it into her ass for the full puppet effect. I’d turned this bitch into my very own ventriloquist dummy, after messing around with her like this for a while, I then placed a peg I found in a washing basket on her tongue and made her utter the same sentence, it sounded like she had some kind of speech impediment, further degrading her.

Last edited:
Back