Looking for Editor/Beta Readers for stories

Yes, stories plural. Call me Hayek!

I've got some stories I'd like to submit, but I thought I'd have some people take a look at them first. Something's wrong with my brain though, so instead of starting out with 1, I started out with 3.

I'll start out at the top saying NONE of the stories have any scat, none of them have any violent rape, none of them have anything approaching youths or virgins of any age, and despite the bondage elements in some of them, none of them really have "pain" as a fetish.

Story 1, complete: 12K words, NonHuman, Fantasy, Corruption/noncon/reluctance, entirely Gay Male, forced feminization (mostly toward the end), mind control a little.
Synopsis -- a male elf is captured by a burly male wererat, and is corrupted by him into becoming his bottom. Mostly just the two characters, though there's a foursome (fursome?) at the end. Despite the corruption element, there's not much humiliation/degradation.

---
Story 2, first chapter: 8.7K words, Fantasy, Corruption/noncon/reluctance, NonHuman, some Gay Male. It is weird to say "some light incest" but it's a dream sequence and like ... a metaphor. But it's there.
Synopsis -- An elf princess ends up being corrupted by an evil lord, and experiences all kinds of weird stuff in a tower filled with sex. A lil' bit of violence, a little bit of horror, but not really much of either. It's more "weird" than scary. Some humiliation/degradation.

Hrm, two corruption stories about elves. What's that say about me I wonder? Oh, here we go, something different:

---
Story 3, first chapter: 8.3K words, science fantasy, VANILLA. I mean that.

Well, okay, and technically "nonhuman" I guess, cuz she's an alien, but srsly she's an alien that's very similar to a human woman with tons of ba and donk in her badonkadonk. However, this is just the first chapter. Eventually the tags will look like:
science fantasy, harem/threesome, some gay male, gay male submissive, male dominant. The girl in the first story's real cute though.

Oh right, Trigger warning: PLOT. And some actiony violence. (Think John Wick. Lots of faceless bad guys fall down with a little splash of blood.)

Srsly tho about that plot, I currently have about 25K words of it, and like ... 5ish sex scenes? I do try to get one "exciting" scene per chapter.
Synopsis -- A definitely erotic, science fictiony/fantasy story about a "Human Space Orc" bounty hunter who ends up making a harem in a galaxy mostly devoid of humans where the sex is more of a "makes sense in the moment" thing than a constant, We'll Bang Okay. (In the future though, obv once the harem gets goin, it makes more sense haha.) This story is more wholesome. Even the dominant/submissive stuff later is like, very much consented submission and very pleasurable for all parties, with no bad feelings haha. (There are some threats of sexual violence, but only villains do that.)

I actually wrote that one first, maybe that's why the others are so concerning.
---

Story 1 sexy teasing up until a big climax.
Story 2 is almost constant sexual stuff, some of it weird!
Story 3 really DOES have lots of plot, and is far more wholesome than the first two.

So there we are! Whoever wants to read any of these, PM me. Beta reader or editor, I am willing to take any and all feedback for my PRECIOUS PRECIOUS ART.

No but seriously, I obviously do want to get feedback before submitting, to make sure that these are the slightest bit interesting.

Last edited:
Hi, I read your first published story. If you still want a beta reader for the others let me know.
Jack

Back