Looking for an incest/taboo story that was listed in the hall of fame

joisey

Virgin
I began reading the story when my net connection crashed. It was about a guy and his mother. He was a fitness instructor who worked out at home. He wrote a workout program for his mother to do with him at home. His father treated him and especially his mother like garbage, calling her a cow and fat among other things. Gradually his mother began to wear more sexy workout wear and began to flirt with her son.

I looked all through the hall of fame listings but cannot find it. I THINK it was on page 3 or 4. Thank you in advance for your help.

It certainly sounds familiar. Could it be by MT44? He took a lot of his stories off the site, so he could make money off them elsewhere. Might it be one of his?

It certainly sounds familiar. Could it be by MT44? He took a lot of his stories off the site, so he could make money off them elsewhere. Might it be one of his?
I read this story just two days ago. As I remember, it was multiple chapters and I was something less than a third of the way thru. I can't find anything listed under his name. Thank you for your help

Hey, this is a great story. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Back