Looking for an Editor - Incest and/or Romance

I've had very limited success going to the Volunteer Editors section so am trying this instead. The last 2 stories posted have shown my self-editing skills are not as good as I imagined. So, who are some editors who would be willing to review my writing attempts for anything from story arc to character development to logic holes to grammar or punctuation? Fresh eyes are the best eyes.

Well, apparently my lack of attention to detail applies to my cries for help. Currently, I am writing in Incest and Romance. I don't see myself going outside those in the foreseeable future.

lol, thanks, but are we talking 1k, 10k or 100k words per story?

By the way, you can add a link to your stories here in your forum signature so people can find them easily.

lol, thanks, but are we talking 1k, 10k or 100k words per story?
For some perspective on these requests for editing, and how much work is involved: a professional editor will spend about one hour per 1000 words. So 10k words is more than a full day's work, 100k is 2 1/2 weeks.

Only semi-professional myself, but those estimates are good.

Sorry for taking so long to get back with this group. The story I am asking for review is a 2 part Incest story. Part 1 is Approximately 9,100 words. Part 2 is just over 10,000 words. They are split simply because I tend to have time for shorter stories rather than one long story. But that is me. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who is interested, let me know please.

Sorry for taking so long to get back with this group. The story I am asking for review is a 2 part Incest story. Part 1 is Approximately 9,100 words. Part 2 is just over 10,000 words. They are split simply because I tend to have time for shorter stories rather than one long story. But that is me. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who is interested, let me know please.
Send appropriate links. I can't promise a diamond-like finish, but I can certainly buff dents out!

Back