Looking for a suitable editor.

Hi guys.

I have been writing for a while now. What lets me down is my mild dystocia and missing errors after I have read a story through many times. It is annoying when I have thought it is perfect to find something slightly incorrect. Also I am a perfectionist and although many of my stories are 'hot' I want more to be in the future.

The stories I write are gay and mostly bdsm and may not appeal to most people. If anyone is interested in helping please reply and we can talk about a couple of stories that i want to add over the next few months.

Thanks for reading this thread

Hi guys.

I have been writing for a while now. What lets me down is my mild dystocia and missing errors after I have read a story through many times. It is annoying when I have thought it is perfect to find something slightly incorrect. Also I am a perfectionist and although many of my stories are 'hot' I want more to be in the future.

The stories I write are gay and mostly bdsm and may not appeal to most people. If anyone is interested in helping please reply and we can talk about a couple of stories that i want to add over the next few months.

Thanks for reading this thread
I'm a little confused as to your reference to dystocia, unless that is a typo. While I don't read LGBT stories, I'm willing to help a fellow author that is struggling. Typically I advise three platforms that greatly benefited me.

Prowritingaid.com - grammar, spelling, style
Autocrit.com - grammar, spelling, style, reports
OneStopForWriters.com - story planning

Back