Looking for a sci-fi story and a mother/son incest story

sennoden

Virgin
Hello, I want to find two stories/series actually.

The first is a sci-fi story in which the main character is a guy that gets sent to an alien race as an ambassador of sorts. I remember the women of that alien race being quite tall and their rumps described quite satisfactory. Unfortunately, that is about all that I remember, other than a name or title resembling "Aeon" or the like.

The other is a three part (I think) incest series between a mother and a son where they are at a party and have to dance at some point, where the son gets a boner when dancing behind his mother, it develops from there. At one point they are having sex in a corner of the party location under the mother's skirt in order to hide what they are doing

The other is a three part (I think) incest series between a mother and a son where they are at a party and have to dance at some point, where the son gets a boner when dancing behind his mother, it develops from there. At one point they are having sex in a corner of the party location under the mother's skirt in order to hide what they are doing

The second one sounds like "Mom son straw skirts" by loadedgun. I believe the account was banned and stories deleted.

Back