Looking for a female roleplay partner

LanceALot00

Virgin
Hey all:

I am looking for a fun female roleplay partner, someone who loves sex and exploring various kinks. I am open minded and enjoy all kinds of sexual adventurous from being more submissive, more dominant, mutual passion and lust, and everything in between. The most important thing to me is that your partner is excited and into it, thus both obtaining enjoyment. Online it is hard sometimes to find quality partners, but that is what I am looking for. I am not as much into sci-fi scenes and unrealistic scenes, more like something that could happen. But I want it to be about exploring both our fantasies.

If you are open minded, kinky, and love sex, maybe we could be a good fit.

L

Hello Lance, I think we could have fun writing together.
We live across the hall from each other. Why don't you ask me over for a drink?
Eve x
:rose:

I am Katie . I would invite you both Lance and Eve to our house. It's just around the block.
My husband may or may not be home. It doesn't matter. We are in an open marriage.
welcome.

Karl n Katie's house.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen Katie around in the neighbourhood, a very classy lady, the sort of woman that's good to look at so an invitation to her house sounds exciting. I don't know if Lance got her message but I think I'll call round anyway with a bottle of wine.
I ring the bell and wait.

Last edited:
Katie,
I’ve rung your doorbell. Why don’t you let me in and see if I can ring your bell some more?
Eve x

Write with me. I want to taste your words
Eve x

Hey all:

I am looking for a fun female roleplay partner, someone who loves sex and exploring various kinks. I am open minded and enjoy all kinds of sexual adventurous from being more submissive, more dominant, mutual passion and lust, and everything in between. The most important thing to me is that your partner is excited and into it, thus both obtaining enjoyment. Online it is hard sometimes to find quality partners, but that is what I am looking for. I am not as much into sci-fi scenes and unrealistic scenes, more like something that could happen. But I want it to be about exploring both our fantasies.

L
Hey there! I'm interested :) you can check my profile to see my preferences. Hope yo get a message from you!

Hey all:

L
Google Chat -- shruti99shah@gmail.com

Discord -- shruti99shah

Back