Looking for a cheating girlfriend story that is no longer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantiesLvr

Virgin
If I knew the title I would use wayback machine or some other search, but I don't know it. This all takes place at a college. It's about a girl is reluctant to have sex with her boyfriend. She meets his roommate in a dorm I believe who is a ladies-man and always brags about the sex he has. She finds herself being drawn to him but she tries to avoid him. She has sex with her boyfriend because she feels guilty. She still wants the roommate but is still trying to stay away. By the end of it, she obviously has sex with him. There was also a sequel that involved some stripper. If anyone knows the name of the story or where I might find it, I would greatly appreciate it. The author deleted his account and therefore the stories are gone as well.

If you want more information, please let me know. Even just the name would be a huge help. I'm sure it has to be out there somewhere.

Thank you.

This sounds like an unfinished - but very long - story titled "Billy". It was written by OpenYourEyes. I do not know if it was ever a Literotica story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back