Looking for a beta reader for a few in-progress stories

CranberryWine

Virgin
Hello!

Over the past few years I've written a number of stories more or less for myself, and I've been thinking lately that it would be fun to post them for others to enjoy.

A few are self contained, some others are longer and as yet without a clear ending. So I was hoping I could find a beta reader who could give me their thoughts on how the story was progressing, what they liked and didn't like, and perhaps where chapter breaks could be best added. I don't expect anyone to do in-depth editing at this stage, though if you wanted to I would of course appreciate your feedback.

Here are my two favorites, which I imagine we could look over first:

A story roughly in the mold of 'The Irish RM' in which a soldier comes to a strange country as the local magistrate. There's a lot of BDSM-y harem building, some sci-fi-ish elements and a decent amount of plot between the sex. There's no incest in the story, but it does feature the protagonist being attracted to both a woman and her mother. It's more of a novella at this point, at 70K words.

The second is much shorter, it's about a brief encounter between two athletes at the olympics. It's not an S&M story, but it certainly features a more dominant woman.

I have others, but they're in much rougher shape.

If you would love to read them and provide some private feedback, I would love to hear from you!

Back