Looking for 2 stories (1 Incest, 1 School I guess?) if anyone could please help me out.

LamarDavis

Virgin
So I'm looking for 2 specific stories I read a long time ago. The first one admittedly is a bit fuzzy it's about some guy who I think just graduated high school or he's in the summer between school years. Either way he works as a camp counselor and just has a lot of sex. I remember specifically one scene where he has sex with a girl on the beach and a bunch of people walk over to see them doing it. Theirs also a part where him and a bunch of other girls play truth or dare in a hot tub or something like that sorry I don't know anymore details but that's the first one. (Edit:) I removed the second one since someone commented it's name already just to make the thread shorter.

Last edited:
So I'm looking for 2 specific stories I read a long time ago. The first one admittedly is a bit fuzzy it's about some guy who I think just graduated high school or he's in the summer between school years. Either way he works as a camp counselor and just has a lot of sex. I remember specifically one scene where he has sex with a girl on the beach and a bunch of people walk over to see them doing it. Theirs also a part where him and a bunch of other girls play truth or dare in a hot tub or something like that sorry I don't know anymore details but that's the first one. The second one is an Incest story about a dude who eventually sleeps with his mom. Now I remember this story having a lot of buildup I think it had like 12 parts and he didn't sleep with her until like the 7th or 8th. Now the mom and him had like a bet I think where if she made him cum first he'd dump his girlfriend to just screw her. And the guy won the bet but the mom invited the GF over and she caught them having sex I think. And if I remember right they were both super into it (The Mom and the Son) it was very explicit how intense the sex was between them. Again sorry I don't know more details but that's about all I can remember from these 2 stories. (Edit) I also think at one point the mom tells the dad like straight up that she's sleeping with their son but that if he said anything his reputation would be ruined or something, but to be honest I don't know if that was even this same story or a different one in getting mixed up.
Can't help with the stories but can I offer two tips?

1. Put the genre, or brief details in title.

2. Punctuation

Good luck.

Back