London Terrorist Attack - Religion of Peace Maybe?

Did you guys read the news that there was a similar attack thwarted in Belgium?

And the purposeful escalation of the NATO - Russia tensions by NATO isn't helping either.

Europe is going down the drain

Nah, Europe is doing just fine. We can cope with more than they can dish out. The more we just carry on, the more they look like losers.

I wish I could understand the mind of the attacker. What must it be like waking up and knowing they are going to die today? I think if you boil it down, it has less to do with a cause and more about depression. These events can't be anything but a form of suicide. In spite of their cruelty, these events are completely ineffective in advancing any kind of cause. I can't comprehend anyone thinking that sacrificing their lives in this way could possibly be worth it. There is clearly mental dysfunction. Maybe brainwashing or more likely mental illness. The radicals have to see that their strategy is futile. More of their people are dying than the people they are trying to kill. I mean, what do they think their death is going to accomplish?

I wish I could understand the mind of the attacker. What must it be like waking up and knowing they are going to die today? I think if you boil it down, it has less to do with a cause and more about depression. These events can't be anything but a form of suicide. In spite of their cruelty, these events are completely ineffective in advancing any kind of cause. I can't comprehend anyone thinking that sacrificing their lives in this way could possibly be worth it. There is clearly mental dysfunction. Maybe brainwashing or more likely mental illness. The radicals have to see that their strategy is futile. More of their people are dying than the people they are trying to kill. I mean, what do they think their death is going to accomplish?
55851331.jpg

Trying to understand the thought processes of crazy people is futile. :(

A lone wolf attack by some petty criminal type who thought he found god.

Back