Little looking for her Daddy

SDdreamer80

Virgin
I'm a little who thought she had found her forever Daddy. But now shes alone and scared and looking for a new Daddy to take care of her. I've never looked online for a Daddy before so any advice is much appreciated.

I'm a little who thought she had found her forever Daddy. But now shes alone and scared and looking for a new Daddy to take care of her. I've never looked online for a Daddy before so any advice is much appreciated.
Have an online Daddy.
Although distance and time zones can problematic an online Daddy will still look after good littles. Don't be too bratty . I am a mature UK Daddy always happy to chat, give advice even take you in.

Am located in SD, 43, and am BBW...looking for an IRL daddy dom.

I’m a Daddy wannabe. Online only. Seeking companionship, warmth and conversation. I really would like to build a relationship. Do you have any suggestions for someone who really wants to make a connection with his baby girl? Maybe you could train me to be your Daddy?

I'm 40 m Dom looking for younger sib for chatting and sexting and potentially roleplay

Back