Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

If you like paranormal romance or sexy supernatural thrillers, The Mind Burns is now available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited.

After the events of The Heart Wants, former agent Ionas Levi is on the run with his vampire lover Eliana. Desperate to find someplace where they can hide and heal, they eventually wind up in the small town of Brickford, a haven for the supernatural.

But Brickford has its own problems. A siren's song has ensnared its residents, filling their dreams with their every wicked fantasy until they become hers to control. Ionas isn't immune, and soon finds himself locked in a battle not just for the residents of Brickford, but for his own mind.

A red-hot, plot-rich read with equal parts action and sexiness, you can grab your copy here on Amazon. Thanks for reading!

51fpHh6F6AL.jpg

Last edited:
Right on! Thanks very much for reading.
I read the whole series. Dropped five stars on everything. Nicely done!

Yeah, lovecraft68 was mentioning that. Here's the real life story (for two of them): https://www.unilad.com/featured/distracted-boyfriend-jealous-girlfriend-meme/

Took off with Phil Collins in the boyfriend's role, apparently.
Two riffs on this:
1. The "distracted boyfriend" photo that may be the most meme'd image of all time is actually just image #1 in a series:
https://izismile.com/2019/07/03/the_full_story_of_distracted_boyfriend_meme_4_pics.html
2. The lead (lede?) image in this article is of the same two models, but in reversed roles:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...get-bored-sex-long-term-relationships/582736/

Women and Their Pussylickers: 30 Cunnilingus Vignettes

The paperback version of "Women and Their Pussylickers: 30 Cunnilingus Vignettes" is now available on Amazon. Freshly published just this week!

The paperback is available for $8.99 and is at:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09763G3N6?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

The Kindle version is available for $3.99 and is at:
https://www.amazon.com/Women-Their-.../ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Buy my book!

There will be a volume 2 as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The special thrill of being loved by an enthusiastic tongue that is attached to a lover who has only your pleasure in mind! Women and their pussylickers are the theme of this collection of short erotic vignettes.

These 30 woman-man vignettes draw on a wide variety of experiences. Wives, lovers, co-workers, virgins, independent women—in these pages, they all demand and get the licking they want. A variety of settings – vacations, offices, the standard bedroom, the kitchen, the woods, and even a church – set the stage for encounters where wet, horny pussy invites men to come worship.

Among the stories are "The First Lick," a young couple's first time enjoying the deed; "A Househusband Welcomes His Working Wife – and Her Steaming Pussy," where oral relief awaits a working woman upon arriving home; and "A Special Hotel for Lady Travelers," where women get a special morning treat upon awakening.

Whether you are a giver or a receiver, or both, let this collection take you to faraway worlds where cunnilingus is the name of the game.

The 30 stories are the following:

The Special Relationship between a Woman and Her Pussylicker
Eating Pussy Is Their Reward for Doing Work for Mrs. B
Their Relationship Gets a Much-Needed Cunnilingus-Centered Reset
Humanity's First Cunnilingus
Stress Relief at the Office from Rob's Talented Tongue
Her Beloved Solitude Still Leaves Room for a Night Visitor
Traveling Pussy Gets Licked
A Cunnilingus-Centered Life Begins at 40
A Lady in Public and a Slut in Bed – and Damn Proud of It
A Tongue in Every Port
A Househusband Welcomes His Working Wife – and Her Steaming Pussy
Bad Moms Get Licked by Santa
A Special Hotel for Lady Travelers
Stopping By on His Sunday Walk to Eat a Wholesome Meal
Stopping in the Woods to Get Tongue-Fucked
The Quiet Types Have the Best Tongues
Late-Night Pussy Is Marinating for Him
An Older Man Helps Her Stay a Virgin
A Loaner Tongue for Carrie
These Lickers Stay Naked and Horny the Whole Time
Morning Cunnilingus Wakes Them Both Up
Rising Corporate Star Has a Tongue behind Closed Doors
Her Reward at the End of a Long Journey
The Art of Waking Up Your Woman with Cunnilingus
After-Hours Tongue Service for Two Pals Getting Licked
Interim Pussylicker
An Independent Woman and Her Weekly Licker
Seeing God while Licking Pussy
The New Pussylicking App That Women Are Raving About
The First Lick
Sounds like a fun little read. With a whole book on the topic, can I assume there is some creampie action in there?

The Dragon is Awake Discord.png

Hah! At last, after all the stuff going down in the last book, the merc's father finally gets out of bed.
Time for Big Daddy Dragon to rejoin the game! ;)

Sister Seekers 9: Awake in the Dark now available at major retailers!

Good thing I like tight places.

Jaunda kept telling herself this around every bend, despite a few spots in that burrow where her breath hitched.

No way I would have gone this way earlier, no matter the spell.

Small bones, broken and gnawed, scraped along the rock beneath her body. She spotted scratches in the rock along with old, dry scales and coarse white hairs stuck in the creases. Occasional strips of rotting cloth stolen from caravans, and patches of soft, cooling moss used for their nests left a trail for the Red Sister to follow.

As for the rest of the desiccated, crumbling dirt beneath her elbows ... Probably drake pellets.

I’ve crawled in worse.

Coming March 31st and available for pre-order now!

If you enjoy teacher-student fantasies, this is a scorching hot fun one. History and civics teacher Anne Maria's patience is wearing thin with two slackers in her extracurricular political studies group, but her friend and fellow teacher Lucy Fox has an idea on how to help them focus - a sexy, steamy idea!

Meanwhile, busty blonde PE teacher Ophelia Harper is in charge of the eighteen-year-old seniors on the track team. Two of the young men can't seem to get along, no matter what Ophelia tries. Inspired by her friends' antics, she goes a little extreme with her hands-on coaching.

Extracurriculars, second of the Perfect Scores novels, will be available on Kindle or Kindle Unlimited. Pre-order it here!

51LTpSMVW2L._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:
Scott and Megan, two young backpackers, find mutual attraction as they begin to trek the Pacific Crest Trail, but Megan's boyfriend turns out to be obsessive about her, with friends who help enforce his possessiveness.

As Megan and Scott's attraction blossoms, her ex-boyfriend and his equally sociopathic friends brutally attack, leaving Scott comatose and sending them to prison.

Enter Megan and Scott’s loyal female friends who not only want to help the young couple, but have abilities to make them a nightmare for anyone who might want to harm their friends again.

Then Megan's sociopathic ex-boyfriend comes up for parole…

A hard-hitting, romantic and erotic tale of post-college love, and some of the terrible, wonderful places it can take you.

Kindle cover h400.png
Click the Amazon link in my signature below for details.

Last edited:
Hi.

I do not have a particular book that I want to pitch or anything. Instead, I wanted to talk about my Patreon page. Every story I post on Literotica is posted on Patreon first, sometimes months in advanced. Higher paid tiers get exclusive first looks and voting rights on new content, and recently I've started doing custom commissioned stories, the details of which are on my Literotica page and on my Patreon page. Here are links to both.

Lit:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1069572&page=submissions

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/KotoC

Neve
The one thing my overbearing mother can’t control is my online presence. On NSFW Twitter, I can explore my sexuality and express a side of myself no one else knows—except Zombi. I’ve never even seen a picture of him, but I can imagine him through his texts. Dark, dirty, and commandeering, he’s covered in piercings and listens to the Cranberries. He is a safe space in which I can be accept for who I am.

But I never expected that Zombi would be the very punk my mother has always warned me against, Dominic, someone who I haven’t seen since my adolescence. A holiday dinner turns into a tense and humiliating event. How can I get pay back and make Dominic feel as tortured and turned on as I feel?

Zombi
I’ve been estranged from my family for the last six years, and when my sister’s begging me to come home for a dinner party, I have no intention of going. My band’s just made a huge mistake and I need a distraction. But Neve Bellmere will be there, and I’m in the mood to make a prissy girl like her squirm because she is just as jaded and fake as the rest of my family.

When I discover Neve is the same girl who sends me lewds, this night can only end with her in my bed. But will she want me after how mean I’ve been to her? Or does she love the humiliation?

If the above synopsis caught your attention and you're in the mood for an over the top, insta-love, good girl virgin x badboy with light Dom/Sub play, my short novella Filthy Punk is available to read on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon :)

Saint_Bryde_Filty_Punk_1700x2560.jpgtumblr_93888cf4308126485d55842f25c1b27c_507d821b_640.jpg

Available for pre-order here!

It's a new school year, and the four sexiest teachers at Honeypot High have their sights on two of the senior class's eighteen-year-old students in lovable musclebound nerd Asher and darker country boy Seth. They've devised a series of tests and games for their two favorite students, with prizes the guys will never forget.

But when budding model and their fellow classmate Oxsana overhears the teachers' plans, she wants in. The school's haughtiest eighteen-year-old princess wants the teachers too, so it's game on for the three students in the red-hot conclusion to the Perfect Scores series. Available June 1th on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited!

41Aobc03D7L.jpg

This is the first in a series of steamy novelettes/novellas available on Kindle (currently 99 cents), Smashwords, Apple, Barnes & Noble and Kobo. It is about Jovi and Jax, who meet for the first time. They are horny, adventurous, and ready to try just about anything. The couple will experience a new fetish in each story, exploring their sexuality. Their adventures include: BDSM, threesomes (FFM, MFM), partner swapping, group sex, public sex/exhibitionism, voyeurism, age gap, sex toys, role-playing, and more. Some of their adventures take a turn for the worse and are suspenseful and life-threatening! But they will always be erotic. Readers can even make suggestions for something new to try. I plan to release about one a month. (Sometimes real life screws up fantasy life, and it may not be that often) You can find the first story HERE. Or you can search on Amazon for Daniel Z. Knight and see all my stories. You can go to my home page HERE to find all my latest updates and sign up for my email list to get automatic notices about new releases. No spam, and your email address will never be sold. I will send everyone on my list a free story a few times during the year. While at Amazon, please don't forget to vote on the star ratings! Thanks!

theeroticadventuresofjoviandjax_v4a.jpg

Last edited:
🌵
THE DESERT: TALES OF MIURAG #2
🦂

https://books2read.com/DesertToM

Two sisters born in the Red Desert,
young Daughters of an ancient Queen.
One seizes the delights of the present.
The other sees and despairs for their future.

My ultimate villains' origin for Surfacing,
an epic-scale tragic drama & standalone which nonetheless
might as well be a bomb going off for Sister Seekers.

Desert composit  3d 350pxl.jpg

"The Desert" was previously published as 2 backstory novellas, "Sisters of V'Gedra" and "Ishuna." This story underwent major editing for publishing, now 10% longer, the dialogue and timeline smoothed out, amd integrated with new lore established in Sister Seekers.

I wrote Overcoming Burnout for the Geek Pride event here this year; it's sort of the Issue #0 of my Secret Lives of Superheroes series of novellas. It's going to stay in place here, but I've also pulled the trigger and published it through Draft2Digital. It's only up on Smashwords so far, but it should filter out to B&N, Apple, and the others in the next few days. It's going to be free on those sites for a couple of weeks, so I'd appreciate it if y'all could go grab a copy and rate it!

1686343961742.png

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1405764?ref=

I wrote Overcoming Burnout for the Geek Pride event here this year; it's sort of the Issue #0 of my Secret Lives of Superheroes series of novellas. It's going to stay in place here, but I've also pulled the trigger and published it through Draft2Digital. It's only up on Smashwords so far, but it should filter out to B&N, Apple, and the others in the next few days. It's going to be free on those sites for a couple of weeks, so I'd appreciate it if y'all could go grab a copy and rate it!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1405764?ref=

1686346011604.png

I'm hoping to have the next one, a full novella as opposed to a short story, up in a month or so.

Midjourney and Adobe Photoshop here! Also, smart choice going with D2D over the conventional publishing companies, way more hands on your money this way.

Midjourney and Adobe Photoshop here! Also, smart choice going with D2D over the conventional publishing companies, way more hands on your money this way.
I used Stable Diffusion for the image of Burnout. And thanks! I hope it works out. Worst case, I can now technically say I’m a published author.

ipv1co3sh.png

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1407895

I self published a collection of three of the stories I have here on literotica. I apologize for the deeply silly pen name. I will probably try to change it if smashwords allows this! It was a spur of the moment decision.

So! The three stories are all available free here on literotica of course but hey, tell your friends? ;)

How _do_ you advertise your erotica? Smashwords doesn't seem to have a good (or ANY) keyword or tag search functionality so I guess I can't rely on people stumbling onto it while looking for something they would like.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1407895

I self published a collection of three of the stories I have here on literotica. I apologize for the deeply silly pen name. I will probably try to change it if smashwords allows this! It was a spur of the moment decision.

So! The three stories are all available free here on literotica of course but hey, tell your friends? ;)

How _do_ you advertise your erotica? Smashwords doesn't seem to have a good (or ANY) keyword or tag search functionality so I guess I can't rely on people stumbling onto it while looking for something they would like.
I have been using BookBub for the past two months or so. I have had a little bit of success, not a lot. I have definitely sold more books than if I had not used it. You can advertise based on keywords, and you can also target the readers of authors in the same genre/sub-genre. I read the books of a few authors and found about 7 or 8 that wrote erotica that were somewhat similar to mine. I targeted their readers. The readers have to have an account with BookBub, though. BookBub has a LOT of subscribers. I am selling with Amazon and KDP Select. My ROI is in the negative; I'm using it mostly to try and get visibility. Maybe after I get 3 or 4 published, I will get better traction and improve my ROI. Luckily I'm not depending on this for my livelihood :) . (by the way, your female model is super hot :love:)

Heh, I liked her too--too bad (or, very good?) that she's a complete work of fiction made up by an image generator!
Ha, now that I look closer, I see the bra strap on her left shoulder is missing. Still, it's a good AI image.

Back