Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

I might even buy and read this one (and I read practically nothing I haven't written or edited). I really like the cover art.

Ditto.

The cover rocks! (All Slyc's, btw!) It's one of the best I've seen. Draws me in, too!

soonmysweet2.jpg

Now available at Excessica!

What would you do if you found yourself stranded on a lonely, country road in the middle of the darkest night? Would you wait in your car in the vain hope someone would come to your aid? Would you take the chance and get out and go look for help? Mindy finds herself in that very predicament and decides to make a run for it… literally. Old, gnarly trees whistling in the wind and pitch blackness spook her into running for the safety of a nearby motel, but she feels eyes watching her every step. She’s overcome by foreboding and discovers she is truly not alone. What happens in the midst of the menacing trees will change Mindy’s life forever.

New reviews out today on two of my eXcessica books:

Rainbow Reviews on Raven Possession 4 January 2009:

During six decades of twentieth-century history, against a backdrop of wars and plagues and fragile peacetime, Ada [Raven] loves whole-heartedly and well (and often!). J. Harvey [Kincaid], who uses sex as the muse for his male-bonding adventure tales, shadows Ada through her four marriages and multiple relationships. The book is full of interesting characters who come and go and stay in Ada’s life. Her magnetic, sexually-charged personality affects the men with whom she comes in contact like catnip.

Raven Possession is definitely an erotic page-turner. The reader skims breathlessly from adventure to sexual episode to love to loss to historical backdrop back to adventure and more sexual episodes. If you like historical fiction, you will love this book. My only caveat is that the sexual relationships are 90% male-female. My only warning is that if you don’t want to read about heterosexual sex, this is not your book. However, there are some really hot m/m scenes, several varieties of menage, as well as f/f encounters scattered throughout, and even the m/f encounters are very explicit and varied. It really is like a fruitcake: you never know quite what to expect in the next bite.

Rainbow Reviews on Flying High 4 January 2009:

Flying High provides a three-decade memoir of the gay portion of a male bisexual’s awakening to, nearly unfettered enjoyment of, and sometimes bittersweet reflections on the active gay lifestyle on the international scene in the latter third of the twentieth century.

This well-written memoir of illicit bliss will arouse and titillate you. It is rather like reading just the sexy bits of a historical novel. You can read this book as erotica (it’s hot!) or you can read it as history (it’s thought provoking, to say the least). The poignancy of the young man in the beginning of the book contrasts with the power of the older man at the end, and leaves the reader both thoughtful and enlightened.

Last edited:
New reviews out today on two of my eXcessica books:

Rainbow Reviews on Raven Possession 4 January 2009:

During six decades of twentieth-century history, against a backdrop of wars and plagues and fragile peacetime, Ada [Raven] loves whole-heartedly and well (and often!). J. Harvey [Kincaid], who uses sex as the muse for his male-bonding adventure tales, shadows Ada through her four marriages and multiple relationships. The book is full of interesting characters who come and go and stay in Ada’s life. Her magnetic, sexually-charged personality affects the men with whom she comes in contact like catnip.

Raven Possession is definitely an erotic page-turner. The reader skims breathlessly from adventure to sexual episode to love to loss to historical backdrop back to adventure and more sexual episodes. If you like historical fiction, you will love this book. My only caveat is that the sexual relationships are 90% male-female. My only warning is that if you don’t want to read about heterosexual sex, this is not your book. However, there are some really hot m/m scenes, several varieties of menage, as well as f/f encounters scattered throughout, and even the m/f encounters are very explicit and varied. It really is like a fruitcake: you never know quite what to expect in the next bite.

Rainbow Reviews on Flying High 4 January 2009:

Flying High provides a three-decade memoir of the gay portion of a male bisexual’s awakening to, nearly unfettered enjoyment of, and sometimes bittersweet reflections on the active gay lifestyle on the international scene in the latter third of the twentieth century.

This well-written memoir of illicit bliss will arouse and titillate you. It is rather like reading just the sexy bits of a historical novel. You can read this book as erotica (it’s hot!) or you can read it as history (it’s thought provoking, to say the least). The poignancy of the young man in the beginning of the book contrasts with the power of the older man at the end, and leaves the reader both thoughtful and enlightened.

Very nice. Congrats.

Thanks, Slyc and Sweetwitch. The review of Raven Possession is a little strange (why yes, it is 90% hetero sex--it was written and published that way), but there are still some good quotes in there. This one actually was reviewed by a Rainbow Review reviewer some months ago already, but seeing it as a hetero book, she put the review (which was quite a nice one) on another review site.

It's a little like a recent review of my Man's Man: Tale of a High-Priced Gay Hooker, in which the reviewer seemed aghast that it was about men selling their bodies for sex. Well duh. Just read the subtitle, lady.

OK, it's bragging time!

From Fictionwise:

Highest Rated eBooks: Recent

1. Her Sanctuary by Toni Anderson [ROM]
2. Second Chance: King of The Islands by R. Richard [SF]
3. Die Trying by Lee Child [FIC]

OK, it's bragging time!

From Fictionwise:

Highest Rated eBooks: Recent

1. Her Sanctuary by Toni Anderson [ROM]
2. Second Chance: King of The Islands by R. Richard [SF]
3. Die Trying by Lee Child [FIC]

Well done.

Three new charity anthology releases -- two volumes of Coming Together: At Last from Phaze Books (which feature interracial erotic fiction and benefit Amnesty International), and Focus from eXcessica (which benefits Teaching Matters):

They will each be available via Amazon soon, also. :)

quickies.jpg

QUICKIES
By Selena Kitt
www.excessica.com
Length: Novel (55,867)
Category: Anthology
Heat Level: eXcess 4
Price: $4.99

BUY IT!

Whether the story is about a quick encounter of the erotic kind or it’s just a fast and furious read, here is a pulse-pounding twenty-five story anthology, promising to take you on a headlong express to ecstasy. Join Selena Kitt on a swift, delightful ride, from stories of heart-racing sex in elevators or across office desks or in dressing rooms, to the impatience and excitement of the first time experience - you’re sure to have a blissful ride on the these racing rapids of erotica!

Second Chance: King of Zaya

My latest novel, Second Chance: King of Zaya, is now up in Club Lighthouse. Check it out.

My latest novel, Second Chance: King of Zaya, is now up in Club Lighthouse. Check it out.

R Richard has a hat trick this month -- he also is publishing Programmer's Gambit and Amateur Stripper.

I can vouch that all three of these are very entertaining -- well worth a read. Of course, the fantastic editing and production we do at Club Lighthouse makes them even better.

My new latest novel, A Programmer's Gambit, is now up in Club Lighthouse. A Programmer's Gambit is different than my usual sci-fi or erotica. It's a sort of action/detective/romance story. A talented computer programmer is thrust into a world of international intrigue and danger. He survives only because he's part of a skilled team and because of his unique perspective on the world. Check it out.

Congratulations, everyone!

Why do I have the feeling I'm going to blow my entire tax refund on e-books?

My first review:

Savannah Reardon's Soon, My Sweet is a very short and very gruesome story about a woman who is the target of a demon's obsession. It has all the charm of a hit-and-run accident and will leave the reader breathless and pop-eyed in horror. I honestly cannot say that I enjoyed this story at all. However, Ms. Reardon renders darkness and terror very effectively, and I have to admire that. My suggestion would be to not read this just before retiring for the night, because it might just bring you a nightmare or two. Readers who love the gruesome will likely enjoy this story. Those who are easily frightened may wish to avoid it.

I'm taking it as a good review since it was an erotic horror story. :)

My latest publication, Amateur Stripper is now up in Club Lighthouse.

In order to survice financially, a young couple has to have the income from the prizes the wife can earn stripping in amateur contests. Slowly, the couple come to discover that the wife is being forced into stripping by powerful people in the community, for several different reasons. Stripping to topless is followed by stripping to nude. Then the wife is to be forced to screw customers of the bars in which she strips, if the couple is to survive financially. The husband has no real education, but he does have a lot of 'low animal cunning.' He develops a plan that will maybe allow his wife to get through her stripping without screwing customers.

The story develops the idea of a real strip contest and also has some of the elements of a detective story. However, a base level, it's a romance.

I think you'll find it an interesting read.

Falling Down by Selena Kitt

If you started reading the "Short Shorts" series I had here at Lit... this is what happened between Lindsey and Zach... ;)

FALLING DOWN

Lindsey is a bad girl, and she’s determined to stay that way. She’s been called a slut enough to know it’s true, and she’s not ashamed of the fact anymore. She makes it known to every man she comes in contact with that she’s available for the taking—the rougher, the better. When she meets Lieutenant Zachary Davis on one of her many trips to the principal’s office, she finally finds a man who refuses to treat her like the trash she believes she really is. But can Lindsey change her wayward, dangerous ways and learn to value herself the way the Zach seems to?

After just over a year of publishing stories and getting feedback through Literotica, I compiled some of my favorites into a book and recently released it on CafePress, using their relatively new self-publishing option. You can check out 'Calendar Girls' in my CafePress store here:

http://www.cafepress.com/kimbelina69

Couldn't have done it without Literotica!

Kimbelina

New print and ebook release from Phaze Books...

Sapphistocated: Four Tales of Mirror Geography

Four rising stars of women's erotica come together in this sometimes funny, sometimes heartwarming, and totally engaging collection of stories about women who love women.

"Double Decker" by Alessia Brio: Tess is determined to win the big Karaoke contest at the Double Decker bar, and the heart of the woman organizing it. Will her evening end on a high note?

"I Know What I Want" by Jolie du Pre: Allie is an up and coming model who catches the eye of a wealthy, dominating woman. While the attentions and money from "special" modeling sessions are great, Allie wants more...but how much is enough?

"Better With Age" by Beth Wylde
: After nearly twenty years, Olivia runs into her first love, Aleesha. While time seems to fade as they reunite, Olivia isn't sure passion could possibly have survived. It takes a surprising discovery at home to convince her to find out for certain if she's gotten better with age.

"Drawn" by Yeva Wiest: Manga artist Sydney loves 'em thin and leaves 'em shortly afterward, so why is she obsessing over the big, beautiful daughter of her publisher? As her Yuri artwork torments her and friends advise her, Sydney struggles with these new feelings and learns that where love and passion are concerned, she doesn't have to draw the line at any particular size.

Back