Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

the Good Thief in Print

Been a while since I posted...that's what writing does to me.:rolleyes:

good%20thief%20print.bmp

THE GOOD THIEF
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: MLR Press (April 20, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1934531448
ISBN-13: 978-1934531440
Buy it on Amazon
or at
Barnes & Noble

What if the wrong guy, turns out to be the right guy for you? Caesar Serrano thought he screwed up when he landed in the bed of LAPD Officer Nathan Reilly. But when Caesar breaks into the wrong house and stumbles upon a heinous crime, implicating a high ranking LAPD officer, Nate is the only person he knows to turn to. The resulting investigation throws the Blue Brigade into panic. Now he's running for his life and Nate is his only hope for survival. Can two men, on opposite sides of the law, come together to bring a monster to justice?

Sweet Surrender Released Today!

Just $2 from Phaze!

sweetsurrendermedium.jpg

Sweet Surrender is the story of Helen's holiday. She's just broken up with her boyfriend and finds herself in the sunny, bustling Scarborough surrounded by Love Birds and just as she's about to give up and go home she meets Tom. Tom is a confident photographer who offers to take her on the tour of the town but by taking the tour Helen discovers more about herself and her personality than about the sweet, seaside town.

If you go to my website in the top right hand corner you can sign up for my newsletter and in this months offering will be a competition to win a copy of Curvaceous (signed!) and some seaside themed gifts.

And everyone's entitled to a little bit of Blisse in their inbox now and then ;)

For those in the Metro Hell area... I'm doing a book signing.

good%20thief%20print.bmp

May 29, 2008
7:30 - 8:30 pm
A Different Light Bookstore
West Hollywood Store
8853 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood CA 90069
Working construction provides Caesar with a great way to cover up his real job; stealing whatever he can get his hands on. Which is why the guy he has a fling with could be really bad for business. Nate is a cop, and Caesar worries that he might be tempting fate if he sees Nate again, even if he wants to.
When Caesar discovers something far worse than some petty thievery on one of his jobs, though, he knows he has to report it to Nate, and the two of them try to find a way to keep Caesar safe until he can testify, even as the sparks fly between them. Can Nate protect Caesar and teach him that there are ways to be a good guy as well as a thief?

"SEVEN EROTIC TALES" A collection of erotic short stories...
by Jessica Jane Roberts

On Sale Now

Released: June 2007
ISBN: N/A
Price: £2.50 / $4.98
View Book: http://www.lulu.com/content/938724
Pages: 112
Formats: Available by Download in Adobe PDF

A collection of seven erotic stories.

Read about Amy, the GCSE student who gets a helping hand labelling her biology diagram in science class.

A ghostly woman wants to make love to her husband one last time, but the only physical body available for her to inhabit is that of her 17 year old daughter.

And what does a bored supermarket checkout girl do on the late shift, when all she has to hand is a cucumber …?

This book contains sexually explicit language, and is intended for adults only.

All characters are over 16 years of age, the age of consent in the United Kingdom, where this book is published.

~Excerpt from Teacher's Helping Hand

Amy sat on her stool in the science room, and stared down at the two diagrams on the desk in front of her. The image in the book was so much more complicated than the one on the worksheet that the supply teacher had given them. Biting her lip nervously, she gazed around at the other boys and girls in her class, looking for signs that they might be struggling too. Everyone was hard at work. She moved her gaze over to Miss Wilson, the supply teacher who had given them this particular piece of work. Mr. Chapman, the regular science teacher, was off sick. Miss Wilson was an attractive woman with long, blond hair, and Amy guessed she was somewhere in her late twenties. She was marking some work from a previous lesson, but must have sensed that Amy was watching her, because she suddenly looked up to meet the young girl’s gaze. With a quick look round the classroom, Miss Wilson put down the red biro she was marking with and stood up from her chair, crossing the room to where Amy was working at the middle bench.
“Are you ok?” she asked, smiling sweetly as she looked down at Amy’s worksheet and the open textbook next to it.
“I’m struggling a bit,” Amy said nervously. At her age she knew she should be more knowledgeable about her own body. They covered this kind of thing in the first year, and she was now revising for her GCSE exams. She looked back at the two diagrams of the female reproductive system. The one in the book was covered with so many lines and labels, that it was almost impossible to make out the actual parts themselves. The picture on her sheet, though, only had about five items to label.
“It does look a little complicated, doesn’t it?” Miss Wilson agreed. “Tell you what, come over to my desk with me, and I’ll give you a hand.”

Amy followed the teacher back to her desk, and sat down on the small stool. Miss Wilson sat down on the teacher’s stool next to her.
“Pull your chair in a bit closer,” she said, as she picked up the red pen she had been using for marking, and pushed away the open exercise book that was still in front of her. Amy did as she was instructed, as her teacher pulled the textbook and the worksheet closer so they could both read it.
“It may seem a little complicated at first,” Miss Wilson continued. The schoolgirl was so intent on the part of the diagram that her teacher was indicating, that she hardly noticed the cool hand that was suddenly placed on her leg just below the hem of her skirt. “But it really isn’t that difficult to understand.” As she continued speaking, the supply teacher slowly moved her hand up Amy’s leg, then under her skirt. Amy swallowed nervously, but didn’t do or say anything. She just kept her eyes on the papers on the teacher’s desk. The desk obscured the view for the rest of the class, so they had no idea what was going on. Miss Wilson continued to speak as her hand slipped under the edge of the girl’s knickers. Her gaze, however, remained on the two diagrams on the table.

“This is your vulva,” Miss Wilson began, as she ran two fingers along the length of Amy’s outer lips. Amy shuddered at the sensation as the older woman’s fingers caressed her vagina.

Seven Erotic Tales is still available from the above site.

I am now working on a sequel, EIGHT EROTIC TALES. I'm half way through, with four stories complete and ready to go.

I'm also working on a series of continuing short stories, entitled TALES OF THE SACRED FEMININE. I shall post an excerpt on here shortly, but to give you some idea, look up the story CINNAMON AND ASH on Literotica. It's not one of mine, but it was my inspiration for the series.

I'm so excited. I just heard back from Eternal Press. They are picking up the first in one of my trilogies and want to see the other two.

NOW AVAILABLE in PRINT and EBOOK!

June, 2008
978-1-59426-891-5

With Pride is the 8th multi-author anthology of erotic fiction in the philanthropic Coming Together series. It is about giving and about sex and about celebrating the diversity of desire. It is simultaneously naughty and wholesome, tender and taboo, raw and refined. In these pages, you can fulfill your wildest fantasies, indulge your primal nature, and embrace a variety of lifestyles. The most delicious part is that you can do it all while helping to heal the devastation of HIV and AIDS. Coming Together is erotic altruism at its finest.

$6 ebook / $14 print

Also available on Amazon. :D

June, 2008
978-1-59426-891-5

With Pride is the 8th multi-author anthology of erotic fiction in the philanthropic Coming Together series. It is about giving and about sex and about celebrating the diversity of desire. It is simultaneously naughty and wholesome, tender and taboo, raw and refined. In these pages, you can fulfill your wildest fantasies, indulge your primal nature, and embrace a variety of lifestyles. The most delicious part is that you can do it all while helping to heal the devastation of HIV and AIDS. Coming Together is erotic altruism at its finest.

$6 ebook / $14 print

Also available on Amazon. :D

yaaaaaaaaaaay!

My First Release from Total-E-Bound!

266.jpg

It’s even hotter on the Sexier Side of the Hill...

Michelle has just graduated from university and is embarking on a new career as a doctor. She’s going to have a big 40th birthday party to prove to her younger uni pals that she isn’t over the hill, and on a booze cruise to France she has a sexy adventure with two hot bi guys.

But this is just the start, as her ex-boyfriend, Darren, shows up at her party, walking in on a very hot threesome. But will he turn around and walk out or stay to join in?

BUY NOW $3.45

My Ebooks

Hello all,
I have posted several stories here at Literotica and decided to try my hand at writing erotic ebooks. I've had some success at A1adultebooks.com, currently one of my titles is one of their top sellers this month. It's called "Mother Made Me". I enjoy writing medical scenarios, bondage type scenes, and sexual thrillers. "The Conspiracy Clinic" is another of my ebooks at their site which did pretty well, at least for a beginning ebook author. You can find me under "Honey West" (my author name)
or my own ebook store at their site:
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/1815.htm
Most are very reasonably priced, ranging from 1.99-4.95. I think ebooks are the wave of the future.

I usually now only write longer pieces. It would be great if you'd like to download one of my books. Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks.

The Son -- a novel for adults

The_Son_Final_Designed_by_T.L.Davison_TN.jpg

Those of you who hang out here know that I have a "serious" side. Or, at least, that there might be something "seriously" amiss.

A lot of the themes in "The Son" have grown out of the religious debates we have all the time here -- some of you may even recognize yourselves, or at least your arguments. Of course, I have my own point of view, and I'm the one writing the thing, but I've tried not to trivialize -- there are miracles, perhaps -- but maybe not. God may be at work -- or it all may be strange set of coincidences. Hard to tell.

The first chapter of this novel came to me in a very vivid dream several years ago. Just why I would dream about being a teenage girl giving birth in an abortion clinic is something of a mystery. But there it was.

The problem was, I wrote about twenty pages, and stalled. Last year though, the longtime pastor of my church retired, and I wound up running it for a few months. My daughter went to seminary. I started to do all these religious discussions on Lit. When I came back to the novel, I had enough material to get it to work. At least, I think so. You can judge for yourself.

As to the novel itself:

Have you ever dared to wonder what it would be like, to discover that you were the Chosen One? Or that your lover was?

What if you could heal anyone, but not everyone? What it the world believed in you, but you could not believe in yourself? And what if God's message turned out not to be one of love, after all? What would you do then? These are the themes that drive the novel.

But -- don't think it's a totally "serious" novel. It's funny, it's sexy -- but it's more than a piece of fluff. It is, truly, an "adult" entertainment.

You can find The Son on Club Lighthouse Publishing

or Mobipocket.

Mobipocket also distributes to many or e-publishers so it should show up on them as well.

Eventually, it will be on Fictionwise, although probably not without some difficulty and delay.

My first novel

Hi! Um, I'm a long-time reader, brand-new author. I have one story pending approval now, and I hope to participate in the Nude Day challenge (A Nude Day! Who knew? :D). Anyway, um, I was investigating being on this side of the Literotica world when I discovered this lovely place and decided, hey, why not offer a bit of self-promotion? So, I'm advertising my lesbian romance novel, "On the Air," which is available through Amazon.com, Star-Crossed Productions, B&N... and I think there are a couple of others. But those are the big three. :D

ON THE AIR
by Geonn Cannon

"Nadine Butler is a popular disc-jockey on Squire's Isle, Washington. Due to her public persona, she is content with being in the closet. At the end of a particularly long day, Nadine goes to a Town Hall meeting with her girlfriend. During a debate concerning the banning of a book from the town library, Nadine surprises everyone, including herself, when she inadvertently "outs" herself. Word spreads like wildfire through the small town and, before long, Nadine finds herself threatened with unemployment because her sponsors are pulling out of her show. Desperate, and given one last chance to be on the air, Nadine barricades herself in the booth. With help coming from some unforeseen corners, she decides to make the most of her last time On the Air."

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Air-Geonn-Can...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196308938&sr=8-1
Star-Crossed Productions - http://www.scp-inc.biz/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1090

Thanks for taking a peek!
Geonn

Hello all,
I have posted several stories here at Literotica and decided to try my hand at writing erotic ebooks. I've had some success at A1adultebooks.com, currently one of my titles is one of their top sellers this month. It's called "Mother Made Me". I enjoy writing medical scenarios, bondage type scenes, and sexual thrillers. "The Conspiracy Clinic" is another of my ebooks at their site which did pretty well, at least for a beginning ebook author. You can find me under "Honey West" (my author name)
or my own ebook store at their site:
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/1815.htm
Most are very reasonably priced, ranging from 1.99-4.95. I think ebooks are the wave of the future.

I usually now only write longer pieces. It would be great if you'd like to download one of my books. Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks.

My second book is on that same site, here: http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?pr=1205
but it certainly isn't a best seller.

OUT NOW!!!! A Fall From Grace WWW.Phaze.com

Princess Alaina is on the run, her castle has been overtaken, her father killed. Now, with only her body guard for companionship, she roams the countryside trying to reach her betroth's home and safety. Is she strong enough to withstand the attraction she has to her bodyguard, or will he be the last straw in her fall from grace.

He turned, surprising her with his haste, grabbing her arms and dragging her against his chest. His head dropped, his lips finding hers with a heat that belayed his every thought of never touching her again. She clung to him, her lips, her body, all his to do with as he pleased. She couldn’t say him nay, not now, not when she longed for him with every fiber of her being.

Lifting his mouth a mere breath’s distance from hers, he growled his frustrations. “Think you I do not know that you watch me, that my every move is known by you. Think you I have no ken of how you feel, or of how you preen in front of your mirror, knowing that I am watching and dying inside because I may not touch, or hold, or kiss. Do not doubt for a moment that I do not know of your childish infatuation for me, Princess. I know. It has made me worthless for any woman but you.”

His hands fell away from her arms and he spun around again, striding away from her. If he didn’t, he’d have pushed her up against the nearest tree and taken her again. He wanted to roar his rage at the unfairness of life, of the fickle whims of the fates that had made the one woman he wanted above any other beyond his reach to take. Turning suddenly, he drove his hand into the trunk of a tree, welcoming the rush of pain from his abraded and bruised flesh.

“Callan!” Alaina cried, running up behind him. Her hands reached out to cradle his injured hand gently, her heart wept knowing she was the reason for it. “No, Callan, do not do this to yourself, I am not…worthy…” her voice trailed off as she felt the tears slip from her eyes to splash onto his hand.

He felt his ire drain away as those sweet tears slipped over his skin. His other hand rose to her cheek, cradling it, lifting it until he could see her red rimmed eyes. “I am sorry,” he said softly, his thumb stroking across the wet path the tears had taken. “Do not waste your tears on me, Princess. I am little more than a barbarian given a thin veneer of civility. I am not worthy of your tears or of your heart.”

“I wish to give them to you,” she whispered, sniffling back her sobs. “I wish to have them mean to you what you mean to me, Callan.”

He closed his eyes, unable to stand the pleading in her green gaze. He felt her arm slip up his chest, her hand reaching to the nape of his neck and knew the weakness she always brought, a weakness of heart that he couldn’t resist her anything, not his protection, not his life, not his love. He felt her draw him down, his eyes opening as their lips met once more, this time softly, but still with the same devastating emotions that sent his senses reeling.

His hand trembled upon her cheek, moved into her hair to fist in the short curls, holding her mouth to his as if she would try to get away. His other hand went to her shoulder, pulling her closer, needing to feel her against him. His lips were soft against hers, worshipping her as he tilted her head, increasing the pressure until she moaned under his sensual assault.

He bent, lifting her in his arms, carrying her to a small copse of trees surrounded by a thick, dense carpet of soft grasses. Laying her gently upon them, he followed her down, his hands caressing her tenderly, his lips searching out hers once more.

The night before had been heated and stormy, their bodies careening out of control as the pleasure mounted. Now, he was in control of his body, his emotions reaching out, wanting her to know the truest depths of his feeling for her. He never wanted her to doubt him, to doubt his love or his devotion.

Callan nibbled at her lips, sipping of their sweetness, his fingers stroking through the short curls of her hair, sliding over her ears and down her throat, caressing the heavy beat of her pulse beneath the silken softness of her skin. He touched the coarse cotton that covered her, his fingers making quick work of the small belt she wore, pulling at the tunic, sitting her up to sweep it over her head.

This might Stretch a bit...

...but I don't care. I'm soooooo happy to announce this:

blisse-no.8.jpg

Sexier Side of the Hill by Victoria Blisse, Number 8 on the best seller list at Total-E-Bound.

Whoop!

Bring out the :nana: :nana: :nana:

...but I don't care. I'm soooooo happy to announce this:

blisse-no.8.jpg

Sexier Side of the Hill by Victoria Blisse, Number 8 on the best seller list at Total-E-Bound.

Whoop!

Bring out the :nana: :nana: :nana:

Well, I do believe that congrats are in order.
:rose::cattail::rose:

Cat

Back