Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

This all just proves that Lit is a Forum to be reconed with... BWHAHAHAH, and I'm still trying to figure out why JERR dies on the vine for me. o_O

Congrats all!!!

The Croft

This was the first novel I'd ever written on Literotica, and was bouncing around at Exstasy since I signed a contract wth them in April of 2005! They had some management changes and the manuscript got lost in the shuffle, but the new people in charge seem very nice to work with.

The Croft

CROFT.jpg

--Zoot

My first novel just got published at Torquere Press! :D
ttp://www.torquerepress.com/cart/cart.php?m=product_list&c=839

carsonshepherd said:
My first novel just got published at Torquere Press! :D
ttp://www.torquerepress.com/cart/cart.php?m=product_list&c=839
Come on Carson... cover, blurb. Do it right!!!

And congrats.

Whhoooo!!!! and it is a beautiful cover. You should send it to TwoLips review. Their fairly new, and the reviewer Frost seems like a big fan of the M/M

AngelofDarkLust said:
Whhoooo!!!! and it is a beautiful cover. You should send it to TwoLips review. Their fairly new, and the reviewer Frost seems like a big fan of the M/M
Yes I need to start promoting. A bad net connection and not much computer time have been prohibitive for me. Thanks for all your encouragement :rose:

and a big :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for Alessia too.

carsonshepherd said:
Yes I need to start promoting. A bad net connection and not much computer time have been prohibitive for me. Thanks for all your encouragement :rose:

and a big :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for Alessia too.

*Ahem* :(

...and where are MY kisses? *foot tap, foot tap, foot tap*

Congratulations to both Impressive and Carson Sheperd, how wonder ful to see more AH members publish....best of luck!

amicus...

:nana:

amicus said:
Congratulations to both Impressive and Carson Sheperd, how wonder ful to see more AH members publish....best of luck!

amicus...

:nana:

Thanks, ami ... but Belegon's also in on this one with me. He gets congratulations, too. (I suppose I should've included our names on the banner somewhere, eh? :eek: )

Then by all means include Belegon in my best wishes....sigh...promote...promote...promote....name of da game....good luck

Hi I'm kinda new here. I wrote one story so far, and had a few friends help me with the editing. I need a more permanent editor though, as my 2nd story is all typed up. I tried before looking for an editor, but it seems weird messaging some random person I don't really know if they'd even want to.

Any help/advice/volunteers?

Christmas Stalking with Stardust Press

Do we have to wait until the E-Book is actually out before announcing it? :)

Stardust Press is publishing Christmas Stalking (which I entered last year in Lit's xmas contest) and it should be available Christmas 2006.

Yay me! :cathappy:

My daughter says that alot...'yay, me!' so yes...yah you! is in order...congratulations!

amicus...

SelenaKittyn said:
Do we have to wait until the E-Book is actually out before announcing it? :)

Stardust Press is publishing Christmas Stalking (which I entered last year in Lit's xmas contest) and it should be available Christmas 2006.

Yay me! :cathappy:

Congratulations, Selena!!!

Back