Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, who is the dude over there in the morning skinny tie, smoking a cigarette? Oh, I see.

So, we have entered the Twilight Zone.

Do do do do. Do do do do. Do do do do.

Uh, who is the dude over there in the morning skinny tie, smoking a cigarette? Oh, I see.

So, we have entered the Twilight Zone.

Do do do do. Do do do do. Do do do do.

I get that feeling every now and then, when I hear the theories from before this forum was moderated.

I can only remember one poster who floated that theory (and did so frequently). Might be a chance to check it out, though. The Scouries post has been reported for deleting for three issues: It's too long to post by forum rules, it contains underage, and it is not Scouries' work, so it's presumed posted here without permission. If it doesn't get deleted . . .

Well after what happened to me the last time I went troll hunting.....:eek:

Oh no! I'll rewrite that. You and voboy survived against unspeakable odds. A Sherlock Holmes style miraculous return to life. And now .... an epic battle against the greatest troll of all...

Hey, Chloe, I don't think that we've ever talked, but I have to say that I've always liked your AV and that story theme idea has me intrigued.

We haven't and thank you :D

I did do a story on that theme which is where Lovecrafts comment came from, coz I killed him and Voboy. A Troll is Haunting Tex's. But really it's just monster hunting with sex so it'd be lovely to see someone else take a stab at that theme.

Just to ensure the moderation doesn't get lost from the previous page:

You should never post more than 3-4 paragraphs of a story to the forum.

Underage content is absolutely forbidden. FINAL WARNING. Any further underage content posted to the forum will result in a ban.

And due to the multiple violations of that post, and wide variety of other warnings, this thread, which is already considered a nuisance by the majority of AH members will be closed.

Any attempt to restart this thread will result in it being closed immediately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back