Lit women bend down for cleavage

For the love of cleavage. Women on lit, use this thread to post your hottest pictures of your cleavage that gets revealed when you bend down.

Here's one of the hottest cleavage pic I came across on Reddit.

This isn’t you or someone you are linked to?

Please don’t post someone else’s pic here.

There are plenty of cleavage and boob threads to choose from.

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying! Now maybe you can start the thread off for us with your cleavage, right guys?
Nah, I agree with Moochie, tons of other similar threads, and this one's already started off on the wrong foot.

Thanks for clarifying! Now maybe you can start the thread off for us with your cleavage, right guys?

🙄

Too bad I’m not here for you or any “guys,” huh?

This is why you can’t have nice things.

And I already sent a private message yesterday about this kind of thread to the OP, he agreed that it was thirsty and wrong… and yet posts this?

Seems a couple people are making my iggy list today. Too bad.

🙄

Too bad I’m not here for you or any “guys,” huh?

This is why you can’t have nice things.

And I already sent a private message yesterday about this kind of thread to the OP, he agreed that it was thirsty and wrong… and yet posts this?

Seems a couple people are making my iggy list today. Too bad.

No…not the iggy list…not like this…

Ok so thought long and hard on this, and still wondering why? Can any guys tell me why you'd like to see tits 'hanging' I guess? Genuinely curious, and sufficiently persuaded I might post the one I took just now.
I love "hangers" because nothing captures the beauty of great tits better than a picture that gives a sense of the weight, the heft and the soft wonder

Back