Like mother, like daughter (Open to one or two women)

Annabelle nodded. She stood up and faced him. She reached behind her back and lowered the zipper of her dress. She let it slip off her body and fall to the floor, revealing her black bra, matching bikini cut panties and matching garter belt. She reached behind her back again and unfastened her bra and dropped it to the floor. Then, she leaned down and unfasten her shoes and stepped out of them. Then she moved over to him She put her left leg on the couch next to him and unfasten her stockings from her garter belt. Then she took her stocking off her leg. She repeated the process with her Right leg, and removed her garter Belt. Then she slid her panties off her hips and let them fall to the floor. Showing him her nicely trimmed red pussy hair. Then she stood there with her arms at her sides.

Arron watched in silence as she stripped and swayed, taking in the sight with such dedicated attention to detail, as though there was going to be a test once she was done. Once she was done, he rose to his feet and advanced on her, then slowly circled her like prey, wounded and ready to be pounced upon.

“I want to taste you” he said, his voice husky with lust “sit down and put your fingers to use, I want my meal to be all warmed up for me.”

Annabelle nodded. She sat down, spread her legs and started to work on her pussy. She couldn't believe she was doing this... But, she had to do this... To keep her daughter out of the hands of her father...

Arron always enjoyed making her put on a show, and today was no exception as he slowly started to strip off himself, watching her finger herself as he went. After a few agonizingly slow moments, Arron was as bare as the slave before him, he wasn’t quite the looker he used to be with washboard abs, but he was still in good enough shape to have a 6 pack, though the prime attraction was easily the 7 inch half hard shaft hanging between his legs.

“No stopping” he ordered, quickly finding his way to his knees in front of her, hands sliding along her inner thighs “and no cumming, you're not allowed that without permission first” and with his orders done, he dived in, his tongue quickly embedded withing her pussy.

Annabelle looked at him as he stripped and to her he still looked as good as he did 20+ years ago. She nodded as he ordered her not to stop and not to cum. She moaned as he slipped her tongue into her pussy.

She tasted glorious, and the moans he was coaxing from her were driving him wild, it took all of his restraint not to jump her then and there. He fought with her fingers as they both worked over her tight pussy, making sure every inch of her insides got the attention it deserved.

He came up for air, inhaling deeply as he gazed in to her eyes, two of his fingers joining hers while his tongue was absent "I had missed that taste" he said with a grin before dipping back in to her, moving his fingers down to gently probe her anus while his tongue went back to playing inside of her.

Annabelle moaned she continued to work her pussy... She was getting close to orgasm... "Master... Please let me cum..." She continued to work on her pussy a bit slower to slow the progress of her climax.

Arron would have smiled if his mouth wasn't occupied, instead he just ignored her request, doubling his efforts as he kept playing with her for as long as he thought she could hold out, then pulled away, his hand going back to finger fucking her to a messy climax "now" he said slowly as he raised himself back up and kissed her again, her juices still coating his chin, not once stopping his fingers inside of her, keeping her one step off orgasm despite her slowing.

"Its my turn" he grinned and his fingers pulled out of her, stepping back far enough so she could kneel before him "you didn't think I would let you cum so quickly did you?"

Annabelle was so relieved that he let her cum. She couldn't remember the last time she cummed so much. Then he said it was his turn. She nodded and got on her knees in front of him. Then she stared to lick his cock swirling her tongue around the head.

Arron placed a hand on her head and let her do her thing, she knew what she was doing and he wouldn't need to take control of the pace for a while, so until that point, he just let himself enjoy her expert touch.

Back