Lies that Democrats tell about abortion

🙄

Does anybody think JaySecretions "argument" is persuasive???

🤔

Does anybody ELSE think JaySecretions is a psychotic zealot.

🤔

So…keep reminding a woman or girl who has chosen (made the difficult / traumatic decision) to terminate her pregnancy for whatever reason (rape, incest, inviability due to birth defect, life of the mother, failed contraception, financial or life circumstances, etc) that she is "KILLING HER BABY!!!!" ???

Only a fucking ghoul would do that.

Cue JaySecretions.

🤬

Side note:

The proper language to use involving the subject of abortion is found here:

https://www.acog.org/contact/media-center/abortion-language-guide

😑

When reading the guide, pay special attention to the part where it states that clinicians should avoid using the term "BABY!!!"

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 JaySecretions 🤣

🇺🇸
Let's take those reasons one at a time, shall we? If we find out YOU are the result of rape or incest, or that the son or daughter you thought was yours, now 1 week, or five years, or 15 years old is, can we murder... I mean abort you or them? Why should you have more protection on your life than the most helpless and innocent, the baby in the womb?

What if taking care of a baby is too expensive after all at 1 week, or one year, or at 15 years old? Same set of questions.

Life of the mother? It is a very selfish person who puts their life ahead of that of a baby. And the fact is that those cases, because a baby can be medically removed and put on medical care before they become such a threat, almost never happen.

Financial hardship? That's a reason to kill an innocent baby in the womb?!!!! What kind of ghoul thinks that way?

So a ghoul is not the one who reminds the young lady that she is about to take an innocent life. The ghouls are those who will take that life, will profit from such murder, and who refuse to act to protect the lives of the most innocent.

And I don't take my cues on how to talk about pregnancy from those who push, support, or perform abortions for the same reason I don't take lessons on how to speak about the Jewish people from Nazis.

Oh, and "fetus"? That is a Latin word that was used to affectionately refer to.... a BABY!

🙄

🤔

🤔
I have only laid out reports and statements by former abortionists, by doctors, by scientists, by the official law (to kill an unborn child is considered murder or manslaughter in most states, and to kill a woman whose child also died is considered double homicide), and by other experts. I have shown you, from Planned Parenthood's own budgets their lies about what they do. I have them simply summed up that information. If you are still keen on killing unborn, innocent babies in the womb, keen on ripping them apart, limb from limb while they scream in pain or burning them to death with acid while they scream in agony, it's you who are... let's use your word... sick, nightmarish ghouls.

Abortion Procedure Facts​

Manual Vacuum Aspiration: up to 7 weeks after last menstrual period (LMP)
This surgical abortion is done early in the pregnancy up until 7 weeks after the woman’s last menstrual period. A long, thin tube is inserted into the uterus. A large syringe is attached to the tube and the embryo is suctioned out.

Suction Curettage: between 6 to 14 weeks after LMP
This is the most common surgical abortion procedure. Because the baby is larger, the doctor must first stretch open the cervix using metal rods. Opening the cervix may be painful, so local or general anesthesia is typically needed. After the cervix
is stretched open, the doctor inserts a hard plastic tube into the uterus, then connects this tube to a suction machine. The suction pulls the fetus’ body apart and out of the uterus. The doctor may also use a loop-shaped knife called a curette to scrape the fetus and fetal parts out of the uterus. (The doctor may refer to the fetus and fetal parts as the “products of conception.”).

Dilation and Evacuation (D&E): between 13 to 24 weeks after LMP
This surgical abortion is done during the second trimester of pregnancy. At this point in pregnancy, the fetus is too large to be broken up by suction alone and will not pass through the suction tubing. In this procedure, the cervix must be opened wider than in a first trimester abortion. This is done by inserting numerous thin rods made of seaweed a day or two before the abortion. Once the cervix is stretched open the doctor pulls out the fetal parts with forceps. The fetus’ skull is crushed to ease removal. A sharp tool (called a curette) is also used to scrape out the contents of the uterus, removing any remaining tissue.

Dilation and Extraction (D&X) (partial-birth abortion): from 20 weeks after LMP to full-term
This procedure takes three days. During the first two days, the cervix is stretched open using thin rods made of seaweed, and medication is given for pain. On the third day, the abortion doctor uses ultrasound to locate the legs of the fetus. Grasping a leg with forceps, the doctor delivers the fetus up to the head. Next, scissors are inserted into the base of the skull to create an opening. A suction catheter is placed into the opening to remove the brain. The skull collapses and the fetus is removed.

RU486, Mifepristone (Abortion Pill) Within 4 to 7 weeks after LMP
This drug is only approved for use in women up to the 49th day after their last menstrual period. The procedure usually requires three office visits. On the first visit, the woman is given pills to cause the death of the embryo. Two days later, if the abortion has not occurred, she is given a second drug which causes cramps to expel the embryo. The last visit is to determine if the procedure has been completed. RU486 will not work in the case of an ectopic pregnancy. This is a potentially life-threatening condition in which the embryo lodges outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tube.

If an ectopic pregnancy is not diagnosed early, the tube may burst, causing internal bleeding and in some cases, the death of the woman.

Abortion Procedure Facts​

Manual Vacuum Aspiration: up to 7 weeks after last menstrual period (LMP)
This surgical abortion is done early in the pregnancy up until 7 weeks after the woman’s last menstrual period. A long, thin tube is inserted into the uterus. A large syringe is attached to the tube and the embryo is suctioned out.

Suction Curettage: between 6 to 14 weeks after LMP
This is the most common surgical abortion procedure. Because the baby is larger, the doctor must first stretch open the cervix using metal rods. Opening the cervix may be painful, so local or general anesthesia is typically needed. After the cervix
is stretched open, the doctor inserts a hard plastic tube into the uterus, then connects this tube to a suction machine. The suction pulls the fetus’ body apart and out of the uterus. The doctor may also use a loop-shaped knife called a curette to scrape the fetus and fetal parts out of the uterus. (The doctor may refer to the fetus and fetal parts as the “products of conception.”).

Dilation and Evacuation (D&E): between 13 to 24 weeks after LMP
This surgical abortion is done during the second trimester of pregnancy. At this point in pregnancy, the fetus is too large to be broken up by suction alone and will not pass through the suction tubing. In this procedure, the cervix must be opened wider than in a first trimester abortion. This is done by inserting numerous thin rods made of seaweed a day or two before the abortion. Once the cervix is stretched open the doctor pulls out the fetal parts with forceps. The fetus’ skull is crushed to ease removal. A sharp tool (called a curette) is also used to scrape out the contents of the uterus, removing any remaining tissue.

Dilation and Extraction (D&X) (partial-birth abortion): from 20 weeks after LMP to full-term
This procedure takes three days. During the first two days, the cervix is stretched open using thin rods made of seaweed, and medication is given for pain. On the third day, the abortion doctor uses ultrasound to locate the legs of the fetus. Grasping a leg with forceps, the doctor delivers the fetus up to the head. Next, scissors are inserted into the base of the skull to create an opening. A suction catheter is placed into the opening to remove the brain. The skull collapses and the fetus is removed.

RU486, Mifepristone (Abortion Pill) Within 4 to 7 weeks after LMP
This drug is only approved for use in women up to the 49th day after their last menstrual period. The procedure usually requires three office visits. On the first visit, the woman is given pills to cause the death of the embryo. Two days later, if the abortion has not occurred, she is given a second drug which causes cramps to expel the embryo. The last visit is to determine if the procedure has been completed. RU486 will not work in the case of an ectopic pregnancy. This is a potentially life-threatening condition in which the embryo lodges outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tube.

If an ectopic pregnancy is not diagnosed early, the tube may burst, causing internal bleeding and in some cases, the death of the woman.
Does any of this sound like what a civilized decent person does to its women and babies?

How much more do you need? How monstrous are you to think killing innocent babies is okay under any circumstance? Funny how no one on your side wants to address the facts when they have been clearly laid out BY THOSE WHO MADE THEIR LIVING killing those babies! You just close your eyes and quote bumper stickers loudly.

Pregnancy decreases ability to work and increases expenses. Becoming financially unable to continue a pregnancy is more likely in the later months. Abortion can be necessary for the life of the mother if she faces starvation and eviction.
Try that argument as a reason for murdering.... I mean aborting your 5 year old child. Doesn't work for you does it? So why would a child in the womb deserve less protection than your child does? And since when is financial hardship reason to kill a baby? You wouldn't get by with that argument as a reason to kill a dog in some states! Is a child's life worth less than a dog's? Is YOUR child's life worth less than a dog's? Was YOUR life, as an infant in the womb, worth less than a dog's?

How much more do you need? How monstrous are you to think killing innocent babies is okay under any circumstance? Funny how no one on your side wants to address the facts when they have been clearly laid out BY THOSE WHO MADE THEIR LIVING killing those babies! You just close your eyes and quote bumper stickers loudly.
You do realize, don't you, that no amount of propaganda you regurgitate here is going to convince anyone who didn't already agree with you? And that the rest of us are even more disgusted with you than we already were?

Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn. Risin' and shinin' and fixing me some mornin' energy and WTF???!!! This mofo is STILL going???

🙄

🤔

🤔
I'd add to this that he's an attention seeking know it all. I would use the word whore, but they would get paid. He's shares too willingly.
Every topic, every thread, and post is simply a chance for him to spill years of pent-up, useless info unto an unsuspecting audience.
We've all had mind numbingly dumb conversations with people like this - they're never listening, just waiting an opportunity to talk again.

Does any of this sound like what a civilized decent person does to its women and babies?
Abortion doesn't involve babies. It is a medical procedure on a woman to terminate her pregnancy.

Try that argument as a reason for murdering.... I mean aborting your 5 year old child. Doesn't work for you does it? So why would a child in the womb deserve less protection than your child does? And since when is financial hardship reason to kill a baby? You wouldn't get by with that argument as a reason to kill a dog in some states! Is a child's life worth less than a dog's? Is YOUR child's life worth less than a dog's? Was YOUR life, as an infant in the womb, worth less than a dog's?
There is no such thing as a "child" in the womb.

Read the post below, maybe read it twice or three times...
You do realize, don't you, that no amount of propaganda you regurgitate here is going to convince anyone who didn't already agree with you? And that the rest of us are even more disgusted with you than we already were?
Now that you've read it, if you don't understand it, read it again.

I for one am not in favour of aborting a Fetus ( correct term) however, I am male and will never be Pregnant and have to make that decision. I am though in agreement with my body, my rights. So, that by default makes me agree woman have a right ( yes a right, and it should be an enshrined in your constitution) to decide on the medical care they receive, including abortion.

They have to live with that choice, not me.

I will however, after some thought offer up another solution where I would agree to have a 100% ban on abortion unless the life of the mother is in danger.

All males, at pre puberty undergo an operation to have their vas deferens clamped. Once they have entered into a committed relationship and the woman has agreed (legal document) to have children, then and only then can the male have the clamps surgically removed.

The above would remove almost all of the current reasons for Abortion, and if you disagree, then you are a disingenuous fuck.

Last edited:
The kid would go to foster care. The dog would go to an animal shelter, and probably be euthanized. But eating dog meat could become common as the economy crashes and stays crashed.

Last edited:
At this point I have posted the following:

Reports by former abortionists who did expose or are actively exposing all you are using bumper sticker slogans to regurgitate as lies. These are the experts who have DONE the "procedure" and, surprise, they don't agree with you.

The medical and scientific information on child development in the womb, their ability to feel pain, the point at which they have a heartbeat, consciousness, a brain, and so on. We have known this anyway. A mother or father who reads or sings to their child IN THE WOMB actually helps them know that parent's voice and can even helps in their later developing in reading and so on. Try that with a "blob of tissue". Funny how, if you want the child you are "expecting a baby" and she's "pregnant with my daughter". If you don't wait, you use the Latin word for baby and say it's okay to kill it.

The law, the actual legal statute from one of the majority states in America, that makes it clear: killing an unborn child in the act of committing a crime is considered manslaughter or murder. Killing a woman who is pregnant, if her unborn baby is killed as well, is considered a double homicide. Even our laws recognize that unborn child as a human life.... all the way up to the doors of an abortion clinic.

The actual financial reports, along with very good overview coverage on them, of Planned Parenthood, an organization whose very history is that of racism and eugenics, founded by a rabid racist who actually vocally supported Hitler's eugenics efforts. That organization, by their own repots, is shown to not be about women's healthcare, to have minimal income or practice from healthcare procedures, and to have become the 4th leading cause of death in America through abortion. Why the push for abortion?....

Videos of interviews with former abortionists for Planned Parenthood talking openly about the horrific things they were required to do, the lies they were told to tell mothers, the media, and the public, all for the money motive.

To further prove this, I posted the video of a woman who went undercover to Planned Parenthood, asking for an ultrasound to check the health of her baby in the womb. Of all the many, many Planned Parenthood clinics across the country she tried, only two would do an ultrasound for any reason other than to assist in the abortion process. Hmmm.... I thought they were there to assist women and their unborn children with their healthcare needs.

I have also posted video of what happens to an unborn child in the womb during an abortion. I personally could barely make it through this one, and was weeping by the end of it. If you can watch this video, then be okay with abortion, there is something seriously wrong with your humanity.

This is just a partial list of all the evidence given. After all that, the idea that we should be able to murder a baby in the womb for the crimes of it's father, because it is a social or financial "inconvenience", because it might be born with a disability or deformity (think about that one a second: killing an unborn child for it's potential physical or mental handicap.... now THAT is sick!), or because we determine it won't have a "quality of life" we deem good enough (by that logic, let's murde... ermmm ABORT all homeless people), this should be recognized as sick and abhorrent. To quote what your side claims about covid vacs and evolution, it's just science. And it's the easiest science to prove.

You simply want the right to continue your abhorrent behavior without consequences. I'd be willing to wager that almost none of you responding actually watched or read any of the evidence and interviews and other information presented. You simply said "propaganda" and plugged your ears. I know because you haven't refuted or given an actual argument against any of it.

One more thought. Roe v Wade was decided on a narrow split decision without one medical witness in the case. And the decision stated that if it were ever proven that an unborn child were a person, there would be grounds to reverse the decision. It's why your side decided to start distinguishing between a human being and personhood. Well, it has been proven, and the continued assault on these little innocent lives, these little persons, is inexcusable.

At this point I have posted the following:

Reports by former abortionists who did expose or are actively exposing all you are using bumper sticker slogans to regurgitate as lies. These are the experts who have DONE the "procedure" and, surprise, they don't agree with you.

The medical and scientific information on child development in the womb, their ability to feel pain, the point at which they have a heartbeat, consciousness, a brain, and so on. We have known this anyway. A mother or father who reads or sings to their child IN THE WOMB actually helps them know that parent's voice and can even helps in their later developing in reading and so on. Try that with a "blob of tissue". Funny how, if you want the child you are "expecting a baby" and she's "pregnant with my daughter". If you don't wait, you use the Latin word for baby and say it's okay to kill it.

The law, the actual legal statute from one of the majority states in America, that makes it clear: killing an unborn child in the act of committing a crime is considered manslaughter or murder. Killing a woman who is pregnant, if her unborn baby is killed as well, is considered a double homicide. Even our laws recognize that unborn child as a human life.... all the way up to the doors of an abortion clinic.

The actual financial reports, along with very good overview coverage on them, of Planned Parenthood, an organization whose very history is that of racism and eugenics, founded by a rabid racist who actually vocally supported Hitler's eugenics efforts. That organization, by their own repots, is shown to not be about women's healthcare, to have minimal income or practice from healthcare procedures, and to have become the 4th leading cause of death in America through abortion. Why the push for abortion?....

Videos of interviews with former abortionists for Planned Parenthood talking openly about the horrific things they were required to do, the lies they were told to tell mothers, the media, and the public, all for the money motive.

To further prove this, I posted the video of a woman who went undercover to Planned Parenthood, asking for an ultrasound to check the health of her baby in the womb. Of all the many, many Planned Parenthood clinics across the country she tried, only two would do an ultrasound for any reason other than to assist in the abortion process. Hmmm.... I thought they were there to assist women and their unborn children with their healthcare needs.

I have also posted video of what happens to an unborn child in the womb during an abortion. I personally could barely make it through this one, and was weeping by the end of it. If you can watch this video, then be okay with abortion, there is something seriously wrong with your humanity.

This is just a partial list of all the evidence given. After all that, the idea that we should be able to murder a baby in the womb for the crimes of it's father, because it is a social or financial "inconvenience", because it might be born with a disability or deformity (think about that one a second: killing an unborn child for it's potential physical or mental handicap.... now THAT is sick!), or because we determine it won't have a "quality of life" we deem good enough (by that logic, let's murde... ermmm ABORT all homeless people), this should be recognized as sick and abhorrent. To quote what your side claims about covid vacs and evolution, it's just science. And it's the easiest science to prove.

You simply want the right to continue your abhorrent behavior without consequences. I'd be willing to wager that almost none of you responding actually watched or read any of the evidence and interviews and other information presented. You simply said "propaganda" and plugged your ears. I know because you haven't refuted or given an actual argument against any of it.

One more thought. Roe v Wade was decided on a narrow split decision without one medical witness in the case. And the decision stated that if it were ever proven that an unborn child were a person, there would be grounds to reverse the decision. It's why your side decided to start distinguishing between a human being and personhood. Well, it has been proven, and the continued assault on these little innocent lives, these little persons, is inexcusable.
You've denied the fact that abortion is a medical procedure that does not involve babies or children.

You posting videos and emotional diatribes does not refute either of those points.

You seem to have a vision of abortion that is detached from fact-based reality and are blaming others for pointing that out.

You've denied the fact that abortion is a medical procedure that does not involve babies or children.

You posting videos and emotional diatribes does not refute either of those points.

You seem to have a vision of abortion that is detached from fact-based reality and are blaming others for pointing that out.
I have presented facts as presented by the doctors, scientists, and plethora of other experts actually qualified to speak on the subject....This is not emotional diatribe, this is fact-centered outcry at the crime of murder committed against the most innocent and vulnerable.

Which is why you have barely bothered to read or watch it. God forbid you actually have to look at the evidence that you are supporting mass infanticide.

I have presented facts as presented by the doctors, scientists, and plethora of other experts actually qualified to speak on the subject....This is not emotional diatribe, this is fact-centered outcry at the crime of murder committed against the most innocent and vulnerable.
So you know that abortion is a medical procedure that doesn't involve babies or children.

Awesome!

Which is why you have barely bothered to read or watch it. God forbid you actually have to look at the evidence that you are supporting mass infanticide.
I've watched plenty of those videos. It doesn't actually change the facts of the medical procedure that is part of a woman's medical choices about her body and her pregnancy. I support a woman's right to have an abortion as she wishes to do so with no limits. I support Roe being codified on the federal level

Abortion does not involve infants.

Back