Let's not call you a Unicorn...

Thoggy

Really Experienced
...let's just call you a horse with a fake horn. Uh, so, like you, but horny.

Wow, this is off to a rough start.

Let's begin again shall we?

Do you enjoy appearing in forest glades for virgins? Nope.

Damnit Thoggy, focus.

Ok, here we go, third time is the charm.

Are you a woman who loves the idea of joining a couple? Do you want to explore your bisexual tendencies while also taking dick? Do you love the idea of pleasing a woman and a man, of being used to increase our pleasure and give you pleasure? Do you want to make her wet and him hard and explore your fantasies?

If you're a woman where the answer to the above is yes, then we would love to hear from you.

We're looking for virtual play to start, with the idea that we might eventually (COVID willing) all meet up. For now, I'm in Canada, she's in the States and if geography isn't a total cunt, you're in one of those locations. We regularly talk on Kik and Skype and would very much enjoy having you be a part of it all.

If you'd prefer to chat with her first, then let me know and I'll introduce you. Yes, I will wing man my wing woman. It's very progressive and at the risk of tooting my own horn, I'm amazing at pushing women towards other women. Wait, that sounds bad. Damnit Thoggy, you can't even toot your own goddamn horn. Wait, that sounds like a masturbation joke. Quit stroking your ego you jerk. Ah, there it is, the actual joke.

In all seriousness, if you're a female who is curious about exploring with a woman and a man, you love the idea of being a welcomed addition to an existing fun dynamic, then you should say hi and see where it goes.

T

Last edited:
Based on the deafening silence, I feel I need to apologize.

I used the term unicorn in a thoughtless and insensitive manner.

Yes, some horses with horns on their heads are unicorns, but not all unicorns have horns on their head. I've been coming at this from a cis-horsed approach and I failed to recognize the multitude of individuals within the unicorn spectrum.

I'm sorry for unicorn shaming you. You're simply a horny woman who enjoys dick and pussy. Why do I have to label you? Damnit Thoggy, looks like you've still got a lot of work to do on yourself.

Anyhoo, if you've been reading this post this far, you're possibly intrigued by having some fun with us. I've had some lovely messages from some lovely fellas, but we're just looking for ladies to explore with us. Say hi if you feel like it, or just continue to hang out in forest glades. I'm not the wizard of you.

I think it's been long enough that I can post on my own thread without it being desperate. For those of you reading this and thinking Thoggy is undoubtedly being bombarded by private messages from unicorns who don't want to post on the thread, you are very wrong.

You are so wrong, that you are almost right. But you're still wrong.

So, any ladies who want to make my Sunday...say hello!

T

Back