Let me introduce you ladies to the wonders of phone fun!

Greatergood25

Virgin
Hi there, 27 yo working professional from Toronto. Coming out of the pandemic single so I've been bouncing off the walls with pent up sexual energy. A bit about myself... I like to workout, hiking, reading, music (mostly guitar with occasional vocal), Netflix and gaming!

I'm looking for someone who appreciates audio fun, the idea of being able to drive someone over the edge just using your voice. There's something so hot about being able to tell someone how to touch themselves, and what to think of when doing so. Being able to tease, edge and drive the other person crazy is a lot if fun. I like putting extra effort in making sure my partner is having fun, the moans and gasps are the most rewarding for me! Plus, if you're nearby, I'd love to meet up with you and see what kind of fun we can have in person!

Kinks include ddlg, dominant kink, dirty talk, edging, orgasm denial, teasing through the day, freeuse etc.

I think it's fun to connect with someone virtually to see if we have good sexual chemistry.

Back