Lesbian Sex story statistics by year

8letters

Writing
I'm training a new team of gerbils, and they pulled all of the information about LS stories. This the first in what I hope will be a number of posts.

My thoughts on the numbers:
* I was surprised on how few comments there were in the first few years
* The number of views steadily increases as stories get older, but the number of comments and favorites don't. I think that is because a lot of views are from bots
* Since 2019, the number of stories has increased, resulting in a decrease in the average number of favorites and comments
* Revelations 1 is the first LS story published on Literotica

[tr][td].[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td].[/td][td]
Stories​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
Stories​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year[/td][td]
Published​
[/td][td]
Views​
[/td][td]
Favorites​
[/td][td]
Rating​
[/td][td]
Comments​
[/td][td]
Red H​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2000[/td][td]
260​
[/td][td]
96.5K​
[/td][td]
17.2​
[/td][td]
4.13​
[/td][td]
0.5​
[/td][td]
13%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td]
597​
[/td][td]
89.4K​
[/td][td]
13.1​
[/td][td]
4.15​
[/td][td]
1.0​
[/td][td]
14%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2002[/td][td]
737​
[/td][td]
83.2K​
[/td][td]
13.0​
[/td][td]
4.22​
[/td][td]
1.4​
[/td][td]
24%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]
728​
[/td][td]
86.2K​
[/td][td]
17.5​
[/td][td]
4.27​
[/td][td]
2.8​
[/td][td]
26%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]
764​
[/td][td]
74.2K​
[/td][td]
16.4​
[/td][td]
4.33​
[/td][td]
5.8​
[/td][td]
32%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]
891​
[/td][td]
86.4K​
[/td][td]
26.2​
[/td][td]
4.37​
[/td][td]
7.2​
[/td][td]
35%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]
946​
[/td][td]
67.0K​
[/td][td]
17.5​
[/td][td]
4.32​
[/td][td]
5.5​
[/td][td]
30%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]
830​
[/td][td]
67.2K​
[/td][td]
20.3​
[/td][td]
4.34​
[/td][td]
5.3​
[/td][td]
34%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]
900​
[/td][td]
55.5K​
[/td][td]
18.2​
[/td][td]
4.33​
[/td][td]
3.4​
[/td][td]
35%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]
818​
[/td][td]
62.7K​
[/td][td]
25.9​
[/td][td]
4.25​
[/td][td]
6.3​
[/td][td]
30%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]
761​
[/td][td]
64.3K​
[/td][td]
28.4​
[/td][td]
4.27​
[/td][td]
6.0​
[/td][td]
31%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]
965​
[/td][td]
55.3K​
[/td][td]
27.7​
[/td][td]
4.30​
[/td][td]
6.7​
[/td][td]
30%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]
814​
[/td][td]
48.3K​
[/td][td]
25.7​
[/td][td]
4.30​
[/td][td]
7.6​
[/td][td]
31%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]
775​
[/td][td]
44.9K​
[/td][td]
29.4​
[/td][td]
4.34​
[/td][td]
8.0​
[/td][td]
40%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]
779​
[/td][td]
41.4K​
[/td][td]
33.1​
[/td][td]
4.32​
[/td][td]
8.0​
[/td][td]
37%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]
792​
[/td][td]
37.2K​
[/td][td]
32.3​
[/td][td]
4.33​
[/td][td]
9.0​
[/td][td]
37%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]
786​
[/td][td]
35.2K​
[/td][td]
28.8​
[/td][td]
4.40​
[/td][td]
8.2​
[/td][td]
43%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2017[/td][td]
1128​
[/td][td]
28.4K​
[/td][td]
28.0​
[/td][td]
4.43​
[/td][td]
8.0​
[/td][td]
50%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018[/td][td]
936​
[/td][td]
23.0K​
[/td][td]
25.2​
[/td][td]
4.44​
[/td][td]
7.6​
[/td][td]
57%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019[/td][td]
1175​
[/td][td]
17.0K​
[/td][td]
21.1​
[/td][td]
4.47​
[/td][td]
7.3​
[/td][td]
59%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]
1413​
[/td][td]
11.9K​
[/td][td]
16.7​
[/td][td]
4.45​
[/td][td]
5.6​
[/td][td]
55%​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]
1121​
[/td][td]
7.7K​
[/td][td]
11.6​
[/td][td]
4.39​
[/td][td]
6.7​
[/td][td]
50%​
[/td][/tr]

Last edited:
How did you do this? This is amazing. It's fascinating, but I cannot imagine how you took the time to compile this data.

It's interesting to me that published stories took a huge leap in views after 2016, which is when I started publishing.

I've noticed that the lowest entry in the top 250 12 month most viewed story list has dropped dramatically since Spring 2017, from about 115,000 to around 85,000 now. I assume this is because there are more stories published rather than a drop in readership, but I wonder.

That average rating makes me feel pretty good about the three I posted here a few years ago.

Does seem low, wonder if its the moral crusaders punishing all those 'gay folk'

Interesting too, how the number of views per story is steadily dropping, despite the story numbers holding steady for years and only more recently increasing. I'd love to see some comparative trend curves drawn, even from this simple summary. Can you do some graphics for us visual types?

On face value, it's showing there's more content each being read less, overall. You can also clearly see the impact of the Red H, losing its power as a discriminator.

Great stuff, 8letters, look forward to more - The Great Content Map of Literotica. Edward Tufte would proud!

That average rating makes me feel pretty good about the three I posted here a few years ago.

Does seem low, wonder if its the moral crusaders punishing all those 'gay folk'

Hard to tell with people who vote without commenting, but I haven't seen any crusaders among the ones who do comment on my LS stories.

The high end of LS scores pretty high. At the moment you need a 4.92 just to make the top 10. But it also draws a percentage of stories that read like a guy stroking on the fantasy of two girls getting it on, and those stories usually get voted pretty low. I suspect that's at least part of what's pulling the average down.

I'm training a new team of gerbils, and they pulled all of the information about LS stories. This the first in what I hope will be a number of posts.

My thoughts on the numbers:
* I was surprised on how few comments there were in the first few years
* The number of views steadily increases as stories get older, but the number of comments and favorites don't. I think that is because a lot of views are from bots

Other ways this could be interpreted:

- People read a story, comment and vote if so inclined, then come back to reread every so often but without adding new comments/votes.
- People who are most engaged with the category read stuff when it's new, and they're the ones who comment and vote; people who read old stuff in the archives are less excited about it and don't usually comment/vote.

I have no idea which of those is correct. Probably a bit of all of them.

Really interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.

And you're right about more stories being posted in lesbian. Before, a story could remain on the Hub for a good 3-4 days. Now the average is about 2 days.

The high end of LS scores pretty high. At the moment you need a 4.92 just to make the top 10. But it also draws a percentage of stories that read like a guy stroking on the fantasy of two girls getting it on, and those stories usually get voted pretty low.

Bring on the frequency distribution plot!

I have been woefully lax about posting lesbian stories. Perhaps because it is just my life to me. Nothing exciting for me to write about could be, too, exciting to write about, or possibly, or I believe no one is interested in lesbians enough to care to read them.

Maybe I’m overthinking the subject.

- People read a story, comment and vote if so inclined, then come back to reread every so often but without adding new comments/votes.
- People who are most engaged with the category read stuff when it's new, and they're the ones who comment and vote; people who read old stuff in the archives are less excited about it and don't usually comment/vote.

I think you are correct on both points. This fits with my observation of the data for my own stories. I've been tracking data fairly carefully for over four years.

What I've noticed is that the vote:view and comment:view ratios decline over time. The most likely explanation for that is repeat views. I know from some comments I've received that some readers have read some of my stories multiple times. There are some stories I've read multiple times. But readers don't vote multiple times and usually do not comment multiple times.

I think you are correct on both points. This fits with my observation of the data for my own stories. I've been tracking data fairly carefully for over four years.

What I've noticed is that the vote:view and comment:view ratios decline over time. The most likely explanation for that is repeat views. I know from some comments I've received that some readers have read some of my stories multiple times. There are some stories I've read multiple times. But readers don't vote multiple times and usually do not comment multiple times.

I've also noticed that the number of reads per day on a story decline over time as well.

I did a quick check and found that the lowest rated Lesbian story was rated 1.11. This means that, at minimum, 8 votes of '1' and one vote of '2' was given to the story. You know it had to suck if 8 people actually took the time to vote it down with a '1.'

Last edited:
Thanks for putting the effort into this!

the fact that the ratio of red "H"s has gone up while the actual readership has gone down suggests to me that these types of stories have found their niche audience. I think this is also reflected in the increase in comments, because the readers are more involved in the story. The other readers don't bother reading or voting.

I'd be interested in seeing the ratio of lesbian stories to the rest of the published stories over the years, as compared to the ratio of other genres of stories.

I've also noticed that the number of reads per day on a story decline over time as well.

.'

I've noticed this, too.

There are a few ways to boost a story's views over time.

One is if it moves up a toplist of some sort and gets more visibility.

Another is if it becomes more visible on "Similar stories" lists at the end of other authors' stories. I am not exactly sure how this works but I think it happens your story and story A share a large number of followers. But I'm not sure about that. I know it is tied to favorites or followers, not scores, because the stories on the lists tend to be characterized by favorites and followers.

Publishing a new story in the same category always boosts the views of my other stories in that category, at least for a few days. The effect is noticeable.

Just publishing a lot, regularly, will cause more readers to look at your submissions list and read your stuff.

I have one story, published about 4 years ago, that is getting significantly more daily views now than a year ago, as result, I think, of all these factors.

I have another story that has held remarkably steady, and even ticked up a little in daily views in the last year or so, and I have no idea why. It's not on any top lists and it doesn't even have a red H.

Sometimes it's hard to tell why things are happening.

Last edited:
Hard to tell with people who vote without commenting, but I haven't seen any crusaders among the ones who do comment on my LS stories.

The high end of LS scores pretty high. At the moment you need a 4.92 just to make the top 10. But it also draws a percentage of stories that read like a guy stroking on the fantasy of two girls getting it on, and those stories usually get voted pretty low. I suspect that's at least part of what's pulling the average down.

I'm just a sample of one, but I've not seen any moral crusaders on any of mine. And judging by the average number of comments per story reported by 8letters, I must be several standard deviations above the mean in terms of number of comments received.

I know for a fact that a lot of people reread the top stories on the LS board, as several people have told me they do. And I've done it myself.

Part of it might be there is a strong bias for longer, chapter based works on the LS board. With many people writing in universes, where characters from one story might interact with the characters from another story. So it is reasonable to guess that some of it is people rereading a chapter to refresh their minds where they are in a story when a new part comes out.

I, for one, did that on Anjali's Red Scarf as there were several months between some of the chapters.

And yes, I think your other point is also valid and probably happens as well.

Last edited:

Maybe its my name recognition because I'm sure my lesbian stories are written like....a guy trying to write lesbian erotica. I think the ideas are good, but I'm surprised if I'm pulling it off.

Course if its men reading, they don't know the difference.:rolleyes:

Breaking out the view numbers a little more:
[tr][td]
.​
[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Min​
[/td][td]
First​
[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Third​
[/td][td]
Max​
[/td][td]
.​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Stories​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
Quartile​
[/td][td]
Mean​
[/td][td]
Quartile​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Year​
[/td][td]
Published​
[/td][td]
Views​
[/td][td]
of Views​
[/td][td]
of Views​
[/td][td]
of Views​
[/td][td]
Views​
[/td][td]
of Views​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2000[/td][td]
260​
[/td][td]
15.7K​
[/td][td]
49.6K​
[/td][td]
73.6K​
[/td][td]
111.4K​
[/td][td]
728.9K​
[/td][td]
96.5K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2001[/td][td]
597​
[/td][td]
14.4K​
[/td][td]
45.1K​
[/td][td]
69.7K​
[/td][td]
109.9K​
[/td][td]
556.6K​
[/td][td]
89.4K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2002[/td][td]
737​
[/td][td]
13.2K​
[/td][td]
43.9K​
[/td][td]
66.8K​
[/td][td]
98.4K​
[/td][td]
458.3K​
[/td][td]
83.2K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2003[/td][td]
728​
[/td][td]
12.7K​
[/td][td]
45.4K​
[/td][td]
67.4K​
[/td][td]
103.1K​
[/td][td]
762.2K​
[/td][td]
86.2K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2004[/td][td]
764​
[/td][td]
15.1K​
[/td][td]
39.4K​
[/td][td]
59.4K​
[/td][td]
89.5K​
[/td][td]
484.5K​
[/td][td]
74.2K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2005[/td][td]
891​
[/td][td]
13.6K​
[/td][td]
40.5K​
[/td][td]
59.3K​
[/td][td]
102.3K​
[/td][td]
1114.2K​
[/td][td]
86.4K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2006[/td][td]
946​
[/td][td]
11.8K​
[/td][td]
31.6K​
[/td][td]
48.8K​
[/td][td]
79.5K​
[/td][td]
1365.1K​
[/td][td]
67.0K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2007[/td][td]
830​
[/td][td]
10.8K​
[/td][td]
31.7K​
[/td][td]
51.3K​
[/td][td]
85.0K​
[/td][td]
412.2K​
[/td][td]
67.2K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2008[/td][td]
900​
[/td][td]
10.4K​
[/td][td]
27.1K​
[/td][td]
41.1K​
[/td][td]
68.3K​
[/td][td]
500.4K​
[/td][td]
55.5K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2009[/td][td]
818​
[/td][td]
8.8K​
[/td][td]
26.6K​
[/td][td]
41.4K​
[/td][td]
73.0K​
[/td][td]
1773.7K​
[/td][td]
62.7K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2010[/td][td]
761​
[/td][td]
10.2K​
[/td][td]
29.6K​
[/td][td]
45.0K​
[/td][td]
75.0K​
[/td][td]
1335.2K​
[/td][td]
64.3K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2011[/td][td]
965​
[/td][td]
6.9K​
[/td][td]
22.3K​
[/td][td]
37.9K​
[/td][td]
64.8K​
[/td][td]
969.0K​
[/td][td]
55.3K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2012[/td][td]
814​
[/td][td]
6.5K​
[/td][td]
22.3K​
[/td][td]
35.9K​
[/td][td]
56.3K​
[/td][td]
424.7K​
[/td][td]
48.3K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2013[/td][td]
775​
[/td][td]
7.2K​
[/td][td]
20.6K​
[/td][td]
32.1K​
[/td][td]
54.0K​
[/td][td]
474.4K​
[/td][td]
44.9K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2014[/td][td]
779​
[/td][td]
5.0K​
[/td][td]
18.3K​
[/td][td]
29.7K​
[/td][td]
48.7K​
[/td][td]
454.9K​
[/td][td]
41.4K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2015[/td][td]
792​
[/td][td]
4.8K​
[/td][td]
15.5K​
[/td][td]
24.4K​
[/td][td]
42.4K​
[/td][td]
1018.0K​
[/td][td]
37.2K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2016[/td][td]
786​
[/td][td]
4.8K​
[/td][td]
15.2K​
[/td][td]
25.7K​
[/td][td]
43.1K​
[/td][td]
306.4K​
[/td][td]
35.2K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2017[/td][td]
1128​
[/td][td]
3.2K​
[/td][td]
12.9K​
[/td][td]
21.0K​
[/td][td]
34.7K​
[/td][td]
291.4K​
[/td][td]
28.4K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2018[/td][td]
936​
[/td][td]
2.2K​
[/td][td]
10.2K​
[/td][td]
16.8K​
[/td][td]
27.9K​
[/td][td]
286.3K​
[/td][td]
23.0K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2019[/td][td]
1175​
[/td][td]
1.8K​
[/td][td]
6.4K​
[/td][td]
11.8K​
[/td][td]
21.0K​
[/td][td]
267.3K​
[/td][td]
17.0K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2020[/td][td]
1413​
[/td][td]
1.1K​
[/td][td]
5.2K​
[/td][td]
8.4K​
[/td][td]
15.1K​
[/td][td]
207.7K​
[/td][td]
11.9K​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2021[/td][td]
1121​
[/td][td]
0.0K​
[/td][td]
2.7K​
[/td][td]
5.6K​
[/td][td]
10.0K​
[/td][td]
51.6K​
[/td][td]
7.7K​
[/td][/tr]

I've noticed this, too.

There are a few ways to boost a story's views over time.

One is if it moves up a toplist of some sort and gets more visibility.

Another is if it becomes more visible on "Similar stories" lists at the end of other authors' stories. I am not exactly sure how this works but I think it happens your story and story A share a large number of followers. But I'm not sure about that. I know it is tied to favorites or followers, not scores, because the stories on the lists tend to be characterized by favorites and followers.

Publishing a new story in the same category always boosts the views of my other stories in that category, at least for a few days. The effect is noticeable.

Just publishing a lot, regularly, will cause more readers to look at your submissions list and read your stuff.

I have one story, published about 4 years ago, that is getting significantly more daily views now than a year ago, as result, I think, of all these factors.

I have another story that has held remarkably steady, and even ticked up a little in daily views in the last year or so, and I have no idea why. It's not on any top lists and it doesn't even have a red H.

Sometimes it's hard to tell why things are happening.

Another factor to consider, at least for LS stories, is cross promotion and support between authors. There is a great cadre of active LS authors that are incredibly supportive, promoting each others' works and even doing crossovers. Not only does this give me a happy to see such a great community, but it leads to reads. Ginny's story, for example, made me go and re-read stories by BrokenSpokes and JCMcNeilly because of crossovers in Ginny's story.

I do this probably the same way people steal stories in bulk from Literotica. And as I disapprove of people stealing stories in bulk from Literotica, I'll say no more.

That would actually be much easier than pulling statistics — at least in a clean, orderly way. I was attempting to automate my tracking of contests back in the day, and it was a severe headache. I got it working, but in the end, the effort was more about defeating the obstacles than achieving the results. That's why I never finished the final step of exporting it to CSV so I could import it into Excel. I'd slain the dragon, but I didn't have the energy left to mount the fucker on my wall. LOL

I won't mention the accidental armor that dragon had for the same reason you aren't.

Doing my daily cross word puzzel, can't figure out 7 down, seven letter word for a woman who prefers women? L _ _ B_ _ N hum what could that be?

Last edited:
Another factor to consider, at least for LS stories, is cross promotion and support between authors. There is a great cadre of active LS authors that are incredibly supportive, promoting each others' works and even doing crossovers. Not only does this give me a happy to see such a great community, but it leads to reads. Ginny's story, for example, made me go and re-read stories by BrokenSpokes and JCMcNeilly because of crossovers in Ginny's story.

You just made my day lilshymynx. Thanks. I owe so much to my fellow LS authors. :heart::heart::heart:

It's important to note, that I did check with both of them before doing any crossover reference. I've seen a case or two where I don't think that happened, and that's not cool IMHO.

Here are the numbers broken out by number of pages:
[tr][td].[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td].[/td][td]
Stories​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
# of​
[/td][td]
Stories​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]
Published​
[/td][td]
Views​
[/td][td]
Favorites​
[/td][td]
Rating​
[/td][td]
Comments​
[/td][td]
Red H​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1 page[/td][td]
10429​
[/td][td]
45.7K​
[/td][td]
12.0​
[/td][td]
4.19​
[/td][td]
3.5​
[/td][td]
16%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2 pages[/td][td]
4897​
[/td][td]
49.0K​
[/td][td]
23.7​
[/td][td]
4.48​
[/td][td]
6.0​
[/td][td]
55%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]3 pages[/td][td]
1779​
[/td][td]
51.7K​
[/td][td]
35.2​
[/td][td]
4.57​
[/td][td]
9.0​
[/td][td]
74%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]4 pages[/td][td]
840​
[/td][td]
55.2K​
[/td][td]
46.3​
[/td][td]
4.63​
[/td][td]
12.9​
[/td][td]
82%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]5 pages[/td][td]
410​
[/td][td]
59.8K​
[/td][td]
64.7​
[/td][td]
4.68​
[/td][td]
18.0​
[/td][td]
88%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]6 pages[/td][td]
217​
[/td][td]
67.7K​
[/td][td]
78.1​
[/td][td]
4.72​
[/td][td]
23.1​
[/td][td]
91%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]7 pages[/td][td]
129​
[/td][td]
76.2K​
[/td][td]
108.5​
[/td][td]
4.72​
[/td][td]
29.5​
[/td][td]
91%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]8 pages[/td][td]
87​
[/td][td]
74.8K​
[/td][td]
91.5​
[/td][td]
4.72​
[/td][td]
30.8​
[/td][td]
91%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]9 pages[/td][td]
47​
[/td][td]
85.6K​
[/td][td]
95.3​
[/td][td]
4.70​
[/td][td]
25.2​
[/td][td]
87%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]10 pages[/td][td]
24​
[/td][td]
105.0K​
[/td][td]
148.1​
[/td][td]
4.78​
[/td][td]
28.2​
[/td][td]
96%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11 pages[/td][td]
9​
[/td][td]
50.8K​
[/td][td]
69.7​
[/td][td]
4.62​
[/td][td]
18.6​
[/td][td]
67%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12 pages[/td][td]
11​
[/td][td]
217.2K​
[/td][td]
308.6​
[/td][td]
4.78​
[/td][td]
95.5​
[/td][td]
91%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]13 pages[/td][td]
8​
[/td][td]
34.6K​
[/td][td]
64.4​
[/td][td]
4.64​
[/td][td]
17.4​
[/td][td]
75%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]14 pages[/td][td]
3​
[/td][td]
31.8K​
[/td][td]
61.7​
[/td][td]
4.75​
[/td][td]
38.0​
[/td][td]
100%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]15 pages[/td][td]
8​
[/td][td]
78.4K​
[/td][td]
115.9​
[/td][td]
4.75​
[/td][td]
30.0​
[/td][td]
88%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]16 pages[/td][td]
1​
[/td][td]
94.9K​
[/td][td]
64.0​
[/td][td]
4.42​
[/td][td]
8.0​
[/td][td]
0%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]17 pages[/td][td]
2​
[/td][td]
29.9K​
[/td][td]
79.5​
[/td][td]
4.64​
[/td][td]
28.5​
[/td][td]
50%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]18 pages[/td][td]
1​
[/td][td]
6.8K​
[/td][td]
11.0​
[/td][td]
4.73​
[/td][td]
5.0​
[/td][td]
100%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]19 pages[/td][td]
2​
[/td][td]
18.0K​
[/td][td]
39.0​
[/td][td]
4.87​
[/td][td]
32.0​
[/td][td]
100%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]20 pages[/td][td]
3​
[/td][td]
53.7K​
[/td][td]
112.3​
[/td][td]
4.71​
[/td][td]
24.3​
[/td][td]
100%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]21 pages[/td][td]
3​
[/td][td]
44.4K​
[/td][td]
53.7​
[/td][td]
4.78​
[/td][td]
21.3​
[/td][td]
100%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]22 pages[/td][td]
1​
[/td][td]
6.0K​
[/td][td]
13.0​
[/td][td]
4.73​
[/td][td]
3.0​
[/td][td]
100%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]23 pages[/td][td]
2​
[/td][td]
250.6K​
[/td][td]
451.5​
[/td][td]
4.79​
[/td][td]
114.5​
[/td][td]
100%​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]24 pages[/td][td]
3​
[/td][td]
18.7K​
[/td][td]
29.7​
[/td][td]
4.71​
[/td][td]
5.0​
[/td][td]
67%​
[/td][/tr]

Here are the numbers broken out by number of pages for only stories that Literotica thinks are stand-alone stories:
[tr][td].[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
.​
[/td][td]
Average​
[/td][td]
%​