Lesbian Air Force Commander Orders Sergeant To Disclose His Views On Gay Marriage, De

Queer remark. :cool:
reacharound.jpg

:confused:

Being relived of duty for religious views/opinions expressly solicited from commanders for the purpose of reliving said solicited service member for that opinion is not part of the baggage that goes with the uniform....you ignoranus.

I called plenty of NCO's and officers some mean shit......because they asked.

They can't fire you for that shit....if they ask you can let them have it and they can't do shit about it.

The article presents two versions of the story. You believe one of the and not the other. Why?

I can see a NCOIC or commander taking issue with troops sitting around the office trashing fellow service members for anything, including sexual orientation. I'd hope they would. It's conduct detrimental to morale. The same goes for a troop pushing his KKK philosophy or anti-Christian/Jew/Muslim/etc views. That sort of thing can damage unit cohesion in a hurry.

Too late.

nidal_malik_hasan_2.jpg

The article presents two versions of the story. You believe one of the and not the other. Why?

Because not a single fucking person in the entire history of the military has ever needed someones personal views, religious beliefs or political opinions to PCS/ETS the fuck out nor have they ever been critical or needed to the success of the US military's mission. EVER...

Commander was flat out wrong as fuck requesting their subordinates personal views/opinions, esp at work. If it was a weekend BBQ or something they ran into each other she might have a leg to stand on...but she did it on the job.

Wrong....wrong wrong wrong...there is absolutely no way for an OIC/NCOIC to be right about doing that....none....zero...no matter how hard you try and worm it merc.

It's like rear ending someone in traffic...100% wrong and at fault 110% of the time, end of discussion.

Assignments at Lackland tend to be very short.

Unless they have changed since I was there many years ago, Lackland is the site of Air Force basic training. Assignments for trainees are very short - only a few months - until they go to permanent assignments. However, these were not basic trainees. I don't know what the sergeant's assignment was, but training officers and NCO's are usually there for their entire careers.

^^"Sometimes when I am home alone at night, I strip down naked and tape glow sticks all over my body. Then I sit in my computer chair and spin around really fast and pretend I am a UFO."

^^"Sometimes when I am home alone at night, I strip down naked and tape glow sticks all over my body. Then I sit in my computer chair and spin around really fast and pretend I am a UFO."

YOU TOO?????????????????????:D

I can see a NCOIC or commander taking issue with troops sitting around the office trashing fellow service members for anything, including sexual orientation. I'd hope they would. It's conduct detrimental to morale. The same goes for a troop pushing his KKK philosophy or anti-Christian/Jew/Muslim/etc views. That sort of thing can damage unit cohesion in a hurry.

If you had once fucking ounce of decency

you would SLIT YOUR THROAT

after THIS shit

What article is that? Do you mean the OP where the NCO and his lawyer state his case and the anonymous liar who is identified as the spokesperson says what he or she has been ordered to say?

The Truth of the Matter is.....

This is the truth of the matter....Some people are born gay, some people are born straight but we are all made by God who doesn't make mistakes. I am a gay female who is a Christian and my church, The Metropolitan Community Church, follows the teachings of Jesus Christ who never said ANYTHING about homosexuality but gave us a new commandment to love each other. We are a truly inclusive church and welcome everyone including those who may be regarded as on the fringe of society.

Check out my website www.gaychristianhub.com with an open mind (what would Jesus say) and you may be you will see we are just human being trying to do what it right.:)

No!homo!

Report: Up To 80 Airmen At Lackland Air Force Base Subjected To Threats And Punishment For Their Personal Beliefs On Gay Marriage…

You will not find a more intolerant group of people in American than so-called “progressives,” and now they’ve infected the U.S. military.

Via Fox News:

Evangelical Christian airmen at Lackland Air Force Base are facing severe threats and retribution for their religious beliefs and some personnel have been ordered to publicly express their position on gay marriage.

“There is an atmosphere of intimidation at Lackland Air Force Base,” said Steve Branson, the pastor of Village Parkway Baptist Church in San Antonio. “Gay commanders and officers are pushing their agenda on the airmen. There is a culture of fear in the military and it’s gone to a new level with the issue of homosexuality.”

Branson tells me at least 80 airmen attended a private meeting at the church where he heard them voice their concerns about religious hostilities at the Air Force base. It was a standing-room only crowd.

“The religious persecution is happening,” the pastor said. “It’s getting bigger every day. Gay and lesbian airmen can talk about their lifestyle, but the rest have to stay completely quiet about what they believe.”

Among those at the church meeting was Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk. The 19-year veteran was punished after he refused to tell his lesbian commander his position on gay marriage. I was the first reporter to tell his story.

The article didn't even hint at the SGT harassing anyone, actually it indicated the commander explicitly asked the SGT's opinion and then punished him for it.

Commander needs to be sent packing with a "Guaranteed shitty life" discharge so that they are NEVER put in a position of power/authority ever again.

Actually, this is the sort of hyper-equality that the movement has been heading towards.

Even when they force you into silence, it is not enough.

Silence is a sign of guilt.

Report: Up To 80 Airmen At Lackland Air Force Base Subjected To Threats And Punishment For Their Personal Beliefs On Gay Marriage…

You will not find a more intolerant group of people in American than so-called “progressives,” and now they’ve infected the U.S. military.

Via Fox News:

Evangelical Christian airmen at Lackland Air Force Base are facing severe threats and retribution for their religious beliefs and some personnel have been ordered to publicly express their position on gay marriage.

“There is an atmosphere of intimidation at Lackland Air Force Base,” said Steve Branson, the pastor of Village Parkway Baptist Church in San Antonio. “Gay commanders and officers are pushing their agenda on the airmen. There is a culture of fear in the military and it’s gone to a new level with the issue of homosexuality.”

Branson tells me at least 80 airmen attended a private meeting at the church where he heard them voice their concerns about religious hostilities at the Air Force base. It was a standing-room only crowd.

“The religious persecution is happening,” the pastor said. “It’s getting bigger every day. Gay and lesbian airmen can talk about their lifestyle, but the rest have to stay completely quiet about what they believe.”

Among those at the church meeting was Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk. The 19-year veteran was punished after he refused to tell his lesbian commander his position on gay marriage. I was the first reporter to tell his story.

How can you engage in Islamic outreach when your army is nothing but white male Christian bigots?

Like the Republican Party, the military must be purged of these people.

Put them in FEMA camps and reeducate them.

This is the truth of the matter....Some people are born gay, some people are born straight but we are all made by God who doesn't make mistakes. I am a gay female who is a Christian and my church, The Metropolitan Community Church, follows the teachings of Jesus Christ who never said ANYTHING about homosexuality but gave us a new commandment to love each other. We are a truly inclusive church and welcome everyone including those who may be regarded as on the fringe of society.

Check out my website www.gaychristianhub.com with an open mind (what would Jesus say) and you may be you will see we are just human being trying to do what it right.:)

The fact is this: Female homosexuality is a social adaption as there are no genetic or morphological bases for it as with male homosexuals. Males can be a little or a lot female, depending on their sensitivity to testosterone, but females cant be a little or a lot male. Female is the foundation for both sexes.

Since the only enemy we have left are normal white males, when will we be bombed by the Air FARCE?

NO!HOMO.........that has turned out to be a brilliant name

Back