Lesbian Air Force Commander Orders Sergeant To Disclose His Views On Gay Marriage, De

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Lesbian Air Force Commander Orders Sergeant To Disclose His Views On Gay Marriage, Demoted When He Says He’s Opposed…

It’s come to this.

Via Fox News:

A 19-year veteran of the Air Force said he was relieved of his duties after he disagreed with his openly gay commander when she wanted to severely punish an instructor who had expressed religious objections to homosexuality.

“I was relieved of my position because I don’t agree with my commander’s position on gay marriage,” Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk told Fox News. “We’ve been told that if you publicly say that homosexuality is wrong, you are in violation of Air Force policy.”

The Liberty Institute is representing the Christian airman in case the Pentagon decides to retaliate.

“Are we going to have a ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ policy for Christians so we don’t get harassed for our beliefs?” attorney Hiram Sasser asked Fox News. “Here’s a guy who wants to have his religious liberty and serve in the military. He shouldn’t have to believe in gay marriage in order to serve.”

A spokesperson for Lackland Air Force Base public affairs told Fox News Monk was not punished and that he was simply at the end of his assignment.

Oh the loony lefty's will be in here screaming "YOU GO GIRL!!! HANG THAT SGT!!" in no time....

That Commander should be stripped and dishonorably discharged for conduct unbecoming ( bitch will never get a job over min wage EVER agin).

Who want's to bet the officer get's a pass on her flagrant disregard of command ethics because it was power trip of gay vengeance?

Lesbian Air Force Commander Orders Sergeant To Disclose His Views On Gay Marriage, Demoted When He Says He’s Opposed…

It’s come to this.

Via Fox News:

A 19-year veteran of the Air Force said he was relieved of his duties after he disagreed with his openly gay commander when she wanted to severely punish an instructor who had expressed religious objections to homosexuality.

“I was relieved of my position because I don’t agree with my commander’s position on gay marriage,” Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk told Fox News. “We’ve been told that if you publicly say that homosexuality is wrong, you are in violation of Air Force policy.”

The Liberty Institute is representing the Christian airman in case the Pentagon decides to retaliate.

“Are we going to have a ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ policy for Christians so we don’t get harassed for our beliefs?” attorney Hiram Sasser asked Fox News. “Here’s a guy who wants to have his religious liberty and serve in the military. He shouldn’t have to believe in gay marriage in order to serve.”

A spokesperson for Lackland Air Force Base public affairs told Fox News Monk was not punished and that he was simply at the end of his assignment.

Shocking.

Sgt. Phillip Monk told Fox News. “We’ve been told that if you publicly say that homosexuality is wrong, you are in violation of Air Force policy.”

The Air Force doesn't have any policy that says you can't say something like that.

Oh the loony lefty's will be in here screaming "YOU GO GIRL!!! HANG THAT SGT!!" in no time....

That Commander should be stripped and dishonorably discharged for conduct unbecoming ( bitch will never get a job over min wage EVER agin).

Who want's to bet the officer get's a pass on her flagrant disregard of command ethics because it was power trip of gay vengeance?

The Commander should face court martial for soliciting. :cool:

Shocking.

The same PUBLIC AFFAIRS peeps that claimed that a lt Col

The House wanted to TALK to re BENGHAZI

Was RETIRED and COULDNT BE REACHED

When he wasn't RETIRED at all

BUT WAS HIDDEN

WHO TEH FUCK YOU THINK IS FOOLED BY THAT SHIT?

You MOTHERFUCKING STINKING PIECE OF SHIT!

I can see a NCOIC or commander taking issue with troops sitting around the office trashing fellow service members for anything, including sexual orientation. I'd hope they would. It's conduct detrimental to morale. The same goes for a troop pushing his KKK philosophy or anti-Christian/Jew/Muslim/etc views. That sort of thing can damage unit cohesion in a hurry.

I can see a NCOIC or commander taking issue with troops sitting around the office trashing fellow service members for anything, including sexual orientation. I'd hope they would. It's conduct detrimental to morale. The same goes for a troop pushing his KKK philosophy or anti-Christian/Jew/Muslim/etc views. That sort of thing can damage unit cohesion in a hurry.

^^StupidSTINKYMORON.

The article didn't even hint at the SGT harassing anyone, actually it indicated the commander explicitly asked the SGT's opinion and then punished him for it.

Commander needs to be sent packing with a "Guaranteed shitty life" discharge so that they are NEVER put in a position of power/authority ever again.

When you put on the uniform, you put on all the baggage that goes with it. Suck it up, soldier.

When you put on the uniform, you put on all the baggage that goes with it. Suck it up, soldier.

:confused:

Being relived of duty for religious views/opinions expressly solicited from commanders for the purpose of reliving said solicited service member for that opinion is not part of the baggage that goes with the uniform....you ignoranus.

I called plenty of NCO's and officers some mean shit......because they asked.

They can't fire you for that shit....if they ask you can let them have it and they can't do shit about it.

Last edited:

oh REALLY

when all sorts of TROOPS were telling HIGHER ups about NIDAL and HIS anti American and pro JIHAD rants

NO ON DID SHIT

THEY WERE AFRAID

STFU

WITH

THE BS

JUST FUCKING

DIE ALREADY!

Back