Legitimate reasons for blocking an office door

GlasDomDaddy

Virgin
Long story short...

A girl I hang out of has an office fantasy. She wants to suck a guy off in an office with other people nearby.

Jackpot.

But; I kinda wanna block the door on the off chance that this one particular day someone decides to go into this office that nobody ever goes into.

So.. I need legitimate reason to block the door shut, so when I put the yoghurt gun away I can run over and pretend the door was blocked for legitimate reasons.

Ideas?

Long story short...

A girl I hang out of has an office fantasy. She wants to suck a guy off in an office with other people nearby.

Jackpot.

But; I kinda wanna block the door on the off chance that this one particular day someone decides to go into this office that nobody ever goes into.

So.. I need legitimate reason to block the door shut, so when I put the yoghurt gun away I can run over and pretend the door was blocked for legitimate reasons.

Ideas?
Learn to orgasm in ten seconds. Shouldn't be difficult :cool:

and quit hanging out of girls - it's not a good look

Likely her fantasy includes the chance (or even the reality), of someone walking in on her and being caught in the act.

aBurwx5.gif

Likely her fantasy includes the chance (or even the reality), of someone walking in on her and being caught in the act.

Yeah.. I mean the chances are there anyway; because I'd have to explain what I was doing in an office with someone who does not work in the building. I'm just trying to avoid being caught in the act.

I donno; either way it would be better to not be caught. The door itself is ~9m from where the action would be (you literally come through the door and turn and walk another couple of metres to get into the office... I could just put a desk in the hall bit and say I was moving something...

Back