Late 20s male seeking female domme rp partner

The Other Side of the Coin

Well, you certainly deserve some "brownie points" for over 9 months of consistent devotion to this personal ad...might I add, without any negativity when the responses may not be pouring in. But you've left me wondering....your posts throughout the years have been geared towards female partners, and I'm certainly not questioning your deepest-seeded desires. However, a common theme in your threads is that you're an open-minded partner. Have you considered a Dom male partner for your roleplays? It can be quite an adventure to let your mind explore online realms that you might never venture into in real-time....

There are many ways to explore power-play online. Hopefully you can consider that two males enjoying a "scene" together does not require both parties to label themselves in specific ways in order to enjoy the experience. I started off strictly conversing with women in chat rooms in my late teens/early 20's, which was often an amazing experience. But I've found that exploring online with open-minded guys can introduce you to another side of kink, regardless of where your penis ends up during in-person connections. Instruction, denial, and other forms of power play can shine through brightly over the net with an experienced partner, no matter the sex of the person in control.

Anyways, if nothing else, this gave you another well-earned "bump." But I'm here to explore with you, if this tickled your fancy. Kudos to the persistence, and TAKE NOTE OF THIS GUY, LADIES! His style and longevity on here point to him being worth your time.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS GUY, LADIES! His style and longevity on here point to him being worth your time.
It sure does. The problem is, he is looking for a domme and there are about 10 of them here (and that's including switches as well) and only one or two of us looking for a new play toy.

But anyway, I wish you luck! Hope you will find somebody to spend fun times with.

A bump for the weekend. Hopefully it'll start on a fun note.~ :rose:

Last edited:
Been feeling a bit lonely lately, I could definitely see myself in the company of someone mature this weekend...:rose:

Back