Last Video that made you cum

@DaddysYogaBabyGirl
You do not need a national park to fuck outdoors. Plenty of trails, beaches, etc to have all sorts of fun. I think the bigger question if how much do you care if others see you.

@DaddysYogaBabyGirl
You do not need a national park to fuck outdoors. Plenty of trails, beaches, etc to have all sorts of fun. I think the bigger question if how much do you care if others see you.
Let me put it this way -- I am NOT an exhibitionist. I like a definite division between sexual exhibition AND the finer-points of natural Nudism/Naturism. If it leads to sex... I would expect it ONE on ONE and not for public display.

Last edited:
Let me put it this way -- I am NOT an exhibitionist. I like a definite division between sexual exhibition AND the finer-points of natural Nudism/Naturism. If it leads to sex... I would expect it ONE on ONE and not for public display.
I hear you. I don't think I've ever done it for public display so that isn't my rationale but different strokes for different folks.
I know I enjoy fucking in nature and that there are many wonderful places to do so.

Back