Last movie you watched

Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical

Whats not to love about a funny musical that also features Kristen Bell in a sexy outfit.

A few days ago i saw "The Gladiator" It is a very good movie that i can watch over and over.

I watched The Golden Compass with my kids yesterday. I thought it was very good. The graphics were gorgeous and the CGI was very well done. I can't understand what the rabid right had issues with, but then I rarely understand them anyway. LOL

I hope they do the rest of the series, I think it has great potential if this is the starting point.

Going to see Iron Man and the latest Indiana Jones flick with the kids tomorrow. Woo!

Wall-E

Great movie for any age group. I laughed my ass off... it was funny, cute and great fun.

Wanted~ Kick ass movie!
Wicked Little Things ( one of the eight films to die for) Very good movie, though I don't recomend you watch it alone, like I did.

cpk50, was Funny Games any good? I wanted to see it but never got the chance.

Wanted~ Kick ass movie!
Wicked Little Things ( one of the eight films to die for) Very good movie, though I don't recomend you watch it alone, like I did.

cpk50, was Funny Games any good? I wanted to see it but never got the chance.

I liked the ending..

u should see him in the pick of destiny movie it too funny.... and the last movie i have seen now is hancock good good film

Back