Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Going (mostly) radio-silent for a couple of days, going on a trip (under protest).

Feel free to PM me, I'll reply when I can, but no IC posts 'till I'm safely back at a keyboard.

I haven't left.

just haven't written anything.

been doing other things

(& I got some new books!! :D )

No worries!

It's been quiet on all fronts, so I think that means it's cool to take your time.

Besides, I don't remember if it was Neil Gaiman or Stephen King who said it, but someone said-- you should always read more than you write.

I wander away for just a while and yall have fun with out me. Sheesh. Heh. Maybe I need to dust off my keyboard...

WAIT

WHAT

Luuuuuunaaaaaaaar! :: attack hug! ::

Gah! Surprise hugs!!!! Woot!! Hey Chas. Long time no type. I am going to dig in over the next few days. Get caught up with everything and then maybe... Maaaayyyyyybbbbeeee.... if I feel like I am up to par I will have to see about making a return. Y'all are amazing as usual. Much love.

I'm about ready to get the ball rolling in deep space here soon. If I can get other concepts out of my head soon. I need a non-srp X-Men thread. Bad. I Need to get Francine Dukes out of my head! A few others need cleared out too.

I'm about ready to get the ball rolling in deep space here soon. If I can get other concepts out of my head soon. I need a non-srp X-Men thread. Bad. I Need to get Francine Dukes out of my head! A few others need cleared out too.

If you ever need a Nightcrawler, cis or genderbend, I would love to be on board with that.

i could swing ghost rider, wolverine, x-23, or mystique if needed in either a ORP or SRP.

:devil:

Need to post bad. Much violence needs release! I think it's time for the space dual to begin.

LMAO! This has been a bit of a set up y'all. Chas, what two Legionnaires did I take on for this? Think a bit. Star boy and Sun boy. Think about their power sets and limitations in an atmosphere..... And they are both as pissed as the rest of the team.

LMAO! This has been a bit of a set up y'all. Chas, what two Legionnaires did I take on for this? Think a bit. Star boy and Sun boy. Think about their power sets and limitations in an atmosphere..... And they are both as pissed as the rest of the team.

...crash and burn?

...crash and burn?

Sunboy can never truly let go in atmo. He could burn it off. He can do nova heat.

Starboy can be a human black hole. Again the atmo would be sucked into the singularity with the rest of the planet.

Both of these facts have been stated in Legion history on the power levels. I have a great rant in my head for Dirk. It's something similar to this rant made by a certain Kryptonian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8

What was the project that Dirk's dad was based on? The drive of a firefly class transport?

Sunboy can never truly let go in atmo. He could burn it off. He can do nova heat.

Starboy can be a human black hole. Again the atmo would be sucked into the singularity with the rest of the planet.

Both of these facts have been stated in Legion history on the power levels. I have a great rant in my head for Dirk. It's something similar to this rant made by a certain Kryptonian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8

I love World of Cardboard speeches in general and that one in particular.

Love them.

Enders Game was very good.

definitely worth watching..

& no, I had NOT read the book. I'll be reading it during my lunch this week.

149.jpeg

Back