Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Working as one to build the cosmic treadmill that would take him back to die alone before they were even born. Being one of the few to know what the twins had done. Any guesses who won't be in the spin off if it happens?

...whoa.

Oh, God, my feels.

My poor superfast babies.

I gotta go crawl into a ball now.

Blame my current situation on breaking basic concepts.

Jenni and Bart excitedly building the treadmill so he could go back. Her not realizing the implications of their actions until he was already gone. Any ideas why she chose to apply to the Legion? Today if the idea were flipped we'd call it death by cop. For Jenni it's death by super villain.

Last edited:
I've added M'onel to my original Space Roster post, as I'd left him out by mistake, and now I'm adding VM3, because I'd considered adding her earlier and now I'm regretting having not.

Okay, so, in an attempt to help Brax keep track of things, in the absence of a flowchart, I'm popping suggestions into this post and will edit if I need to make any changes...

SPACE:

(suggested reinforcements)

Cosmic Boy
Sun Boy
Power Boy
Star Boy
Fate (currently Kid Eternity) (w/Merick's Ghost)
Wildfire
M'onel
Kid Quantum
Valkyrie M3
Aztek
Element Lad

(already there)

Ultra Girl
XS
Saturn Girl
Phantom Girl
Lightning Lass
Shadow Lass

We should get a detachment together for The North Pole, too.

Is there a third location we should be prepping for? I feel like I'm missing something.

Gonna give other people a chance to react to goings-on before I start deluging the thread with the rest of the reactions to the shadow-stuff and to Rokk's orders.

Don't wanna completely bogart the mic.

-_-;

Answers, reactions, and mic hoggin duet with Chasni real soon!

tumblr_morecquzXS1r67id1o1_250.gif

Sorry y'all. Had us an event that took us to the ER and we just got back. I'll get something up tomorrow. For now it's the fruit juice infused craisins that I set to soaking in brown sugar and 'shine.

Sorry y'all. Had us an event that took us to the ER and we just got back. I'll get something up tomorrow. For now it's the fruit juice infused craisins that I set to soaking in brown sugar and 'shine.

:: hugs ::

That sounds like a cure-all for troubles if ever I've heard one. Hang in there.

Back