Last chances for troubled hearts. (locked for justmethatswho)

"I particularly love the sounds you make when you cum, I particularly love how you let me explore your body back at your apartment, how you.. let me tease you and taste you... and drag my tongue through places that I desperately wanted to go."

Andria blushed at his words, a hint of she was not totally free of her past. Finally she admits "Cal .. you are the only man that has done that to me .. made me make those sounds." Her face still red from embarrassment. "And i .. I don't do that for just any man." She confesses of her willingness to partake with him.

So.... we have a choice to make, either you get naked and we watch movies and drink wine till 3 am or I get cleaned up and we go walk around Key West until 3. Maybe go visit the point, take one of those silly tourist pictures that couples do so they prove they stood on the most southern part of the united states. Then we make our way to a restaurant, have a few margaritas and try some key lime pie. Oh.. and I find some creative way to 'try' and push your boundaries....see just how dirty we can get together..

"Yes lifes complex choices ... naked ... movies ... sex and wine ... or a walk around Key West till .. 3 or 4 .... a few too many margarita's .... teasing ... kissing .. talking ... some dinner .... desert ... of course key lime pie .... then .. maybe ... just maybe .. I will let you test my bounderies ... and see how dirty we can get till the sun comes up .... I will take that .... " She stops before entering the bathroom and turns to him. "Pick out something for me Cal .... whatever it is you want me to wear tonight ... anything ... and I will wear it .. no questions asked."

Cal gave Andria a slight swat on the ass as she walked into the bathroom.

"Pick out what I want her to wear....? First time that's ever happened."He said it out loud, but only loud enough for both of them to hear, as if he was mostly talking to himself.

Cal said it again, a little louder once Andria was in the bathroom.

"You sure... I mean for all you know I could pick out a thong and a t-shirt..."

Giving a slight laugh of amusement at himself, Cal started thinking; the idea did sound incredibly appealing of seeing her in 'just' a t-shirt, or one of his shirts, He thought of the fact that they were in Key West, and while clothing was always required, he'd seen a number of women wearing next to nothing. And as much as seeing Andria wear next to the same amount was appealing, Cal also thought... there's a middle ground to be found in there somewhere. opening her suitcase, he grabbed the first pair of short workout shorts he could find, looking at them they were barely long enough to cover her butt, however, accompanied by the black bikini, she was wearing earlier, Andria would be quite the head-turner. To Cal, the outfit didn't scream that Andria was one hell of an attractive woman, No, it made a simple statement that she was, without having to shout it.

Finding Andria's sandals then his own, Cal made sure they were out in the front room, then he tried to make himself look kind of presentable. Looking in the mirror behind the door to his bedroom, Cal could see his shirt was a wrinkled mess far beyond what Linen could be. Walking into the closet to find something that worked with his khaki shorts wouldn't be hard, but it was the fact that he was trying to match casual appearance with what Andria would have on. Grabbing a short sleeve button up linen shirt Cal called out to Andria while she was in the bathroom. "Outfit is on the bed, Andria..."

Last edited:
Andria had taken her time in the shower, drying her hair before she exited, a towel wrapped around her. She looked to the bed, seeing the tiny shorts and bikini top, then looked up to him. It was not what she thought he would pick, she was thinking a short skirt, tight crop top or something.

"I guess I will not be paying for drinks or dinner ... as that outfit has no pockets." She teased a bit sarcastic, as she picked it up, then took her sandels. On her way she grabbed her makeup and retreated to the bathroom, closing the door.

She pulled the workout shorts on, though she had never warn the workout shorts in public, her emotions were mixed, then she tied on the bikini top. She simply pulled her hair into a pony tail, did her makeup quickly and then went to present herself to Cal after sliding the small sandels on her feet.

Hger tan skin accented by the contrast to the black bikini top and shorts she was wearing.

She walked out. "You must have some confidence Cal ... dressing your girl to be looked at by every man on the island." She moved to him, kissing his lips and wrapping her arms around him

Shorts

Cal greeted her with a warm kiss as he looked around the living room for the left sandal which he was sure he'd thrown out here from the bedroom.

"Hm?.... Confident? Me?"

"Andria, I want every eye that looks at you to see how amazing you are. I want them all to know how amazing you are, yes, you have an incredible body, and I feel like you could use a little liberation ... but your mind... the sexy, dirty, imaginative, untapped naughty girl that resides right here..."

He kissed her forehead for emphasis of his remark

"...is who gets all of my attention. Besides, we're in Key West why not be comfortable?" Cal looked down at himself and said, "Would you suggest I wear something a little different? I mean I'm hardly the one in shape here but if you want me to wear something else I will?"

Cal raised his shirt, stuck out what belly he had. Cal made a sour face, sticking out his lower lip making sad eyes at Andria,

"You sure you wanna be seen out in public with this??"

That was a flat out lie Cal worked the hours every morning, either the run , the swimming or something to keep himself in shape. He'd found that his idle time now that he was technically a 'free man' to be filled each morning with at least a run on the beach, a swim in the early dawn hours or something on the beach. he didn't have to 'hit the gym" at this point.

And honestly he had no idea what had come out of his mouth. Did he just tell Andria in an unveiled way that she was welcome to pick what he should wear as well? If they were going to trust each other.. why the hell not....

The kisses lingered, his hands upon her, slipping to her back and ass, yet she did not flinch at his teasing hands or words.

"Andria, I want every eye that looks at you to see how amazing you are. I want them all to know how amazing you are, yes, you have an incredible body, and I feel like you could use a little liberation ... but your mind... the sexy, dirty, imaginative, untapped naughty girl that resides right here..."

She let the words sink in, she had never been with a man like Cal.

"mmm you like your girl to be the envy of others." She teased and kissed his lips, pulling herself tight to him, feeling his clothed body against her nearly naked body. The moment excited her and built her confidence. "I only care what you think Cal .... only you know about the dirty girl that resides in my mind ... I will add to the stakes my luv ... if I have fun tonight and I am certain I will .... this dirty girl will let you sir ... do whatever it is you please to her." She finished with a kiss. "Do we have a deal"

Cal brought up his outfit, he looked comfortable and cute, she did not want to change him. "No Cal you look great .. though that belly ... " She teased patting, feeling his abs and solid body. "Yah .. you are so lazy ... so lazy ... I will have to work you out every morning ..... afternoon and morning." Her hand faded down, teasing his soft cock for a moment and pulling back.

"Shall we ... go out and have some fun Cal?" She smiled as she started pulling him to the door.

a soft groan escaped his mouth as Andria ran her fingers across his crotch. he almost turned her around, pushed her into the closed door and pushed his way between her legs.. the thought of having his way with Andria that night just about gave him a hardon right there.

Instead, he watched her open the door, the amazing curves of her ass swaying as she turned and opened the door, and with an exaggerated sigh, Cal commented,

"Well, the things we must do for those we love.. I suppose I should show you a good time..."

As she reached the door, Cal nuzzled up behind her smelling her hair, remembering what it was like to be naked with her not long ago. "You have a deal, Miss... you have a deal." and with a soft pat on her ass, they stepped outside of the bungalow. Cal locked the door behind them. Instead of riding his scooter, he opted for showing her around Key West. From his place, they walked a few blocks and found Duval street starting to get lively. Music coming from the bars on the strip was getting louder, the crowds of people were still pretty thin, but Cal kept Andria close, taking her hand in his they made their way to a bar with an old fashioned beach attitude with a Tiki carved into the entrance.

Cal motioned in, and sligthly ran his hand across Andria's ass as she passed him. Due to the time, they were able to take a seat with a great view of all the foot traffic going by the bar. Once they were seated, he asked,

"Dunno about you, but I'm hungry.." He finished with a wink.

"Well, the things we must do for those we love.. I suppose I should show you a good time..."

"yes I suppose you should ... that is the least you could do." Andria said teasingly, her confidence hiding her nerves and apprehesion of going on a date in only her bikini top and workout shorts, still she tried to look and act with confidence.

"You have a deal, Miss... you have a deal."

"You drive a hard bargain Cal ... let see so you treat me to a night out and ... well then I allow you to ravish me without limit ... sounds like a hard to pass up deal for either of us." She leaned in giving him a peck on the cheek, earrings dangled from her lobes, accented by her hair tugged back into a pony tail. "So where is my leader taking me tonight." She asked waiting for Cal to lock the door.

Thankfully he took her hand as she reached for his, the action made her feel safe, though now she was outside, in public, dressed in the skimpy top and bottom with only sandals. In her free hand she clutched her id. "Here you better take this .... remember I do not have pockets ... and my top barely covers my breasts let alone room to tuck anything in ... remember Cal .. you dressed me." She teased walking close, her head on his shoulder.

She was thankful, he opted to walk as she figured niether would be capable of driving by the end of the night. It was not long and they were on Duval, it was still early and though there was a crowd, it was still light. She just watched, wondering which place he would choose for dinner and drinks. As they walked they passed a landmark or two, Hemmingway's house and such.

Arriving a bit early, the sexy couple was seated with a view of the Duval.

"Dunno about you, but I'm hungry.."

"A little bit ... well starved actually." She smiled looking at him, from her vantage point she could not see the men steeling a look at her as they passed. "But lets start with a drink ... you know ... fru fru ... island type."

Last edited:
" 'Fu Fu' type? What do you take me for miss? my dad told me to only drink beer, save all that wine and colorful drunks for the ladies.. I know of no such 'Fu Fu' drinks.." Cal laughed and gave Andria a wink. "I think I can figure out some sort of island drink you'll like.

Cal picked up the drink menu and looked at Andria, giving her a playful but sideways look as he commented.."Colorful...yet.. fruity...hm..." he closed the menu and waited for the waitress to arrive.

"OK beautiful I'm ordering the drinks, you choose the appitizer.."

Cal looked out at the crowds, he noticed two bikini clad women, both wearing nothing but the suit, which didn't cover much.

Cal raised an eyebrow at both then at Andria, "see... you are not underdressed...I think you look amazing.."

Their waitress showed up not long after and Cal hid the drink menu from Andria's view Showing thier waitress the menu she nodded and agreed saying "Good choice."

Turning to Andria, he waited...

"You know Cal ... if you were a real man." I say with a teasing grin ... You would have no issues with a Fru Fru cocktail .. I guess I will have to give you a demerit ... so far you late night activity with me is not looking too good." I tease.

He then points out a pair of gourgous women in bikini's

"see... you are not underdressed...I think you look amazing.."

I look at them for a moment, noticing they are alone. "I guess I am not ... but unlike those two who came here together, but I doubt will leave with just each other .. this guy I like dressed me ... to show me off." I smile gaining some confidence.

The waitress comes and Cal orders secretively from the drink menu.

"Yes over here." she asks the waitress as I hold up the menu and point out a couple appetizers. "yes those two ... oh we will decide on dinner after the app's."

Turning to Cal Andria smiles. "I hope you are not allergic to anything."

Cal chuckled at her comments regarding fruity drinks, as she gave him some quick sass, he raised an eye brow at her and gave her a cheesy disapproving look. It was good that Andria was giving him a hard time, seeing her playful, happy and smiling was a wonderful thing, and it was infectious. As she ordered, Cal watched her for a moment as she talked to the waitress, ordering whatever appetizers she picked, and he'd be more than happy to devour whatever was put in front of him. Erotic thoughts of putting Andria up on this bar and devouring her, creating a scene as he did all the raunchy things people dream about doing to one another in public, but never do, But what could he do to tease her? What measure of illicit thoughts could he prompt in her while trying to be good? That would be a difficult task in itself.

At her question about allergies, Cal shook his head "nope, not unless there's a puffer fish on the menu and I highly doubt that."

Cal waited till the waitress left, nodding a polite thanks and scooted his bar stool closer to her. "So, six months ago, did you ever think you'd be out here in the Keys drinking fruity umbrella drinks while doing some great people watching?"

Cal leaned in, kissed the top of Andria's shoulder and looked up into her eyes...quietly asking, "Am I your little secret? Or did you share that you were meeting me in Key West? I mean, I hope you did, I hope you felt comfortable enough to brag that you were going off on vacation to meet me. I told a few close friends we were going to meet down here, they want to meet you, but I told them they had to wait. Wasn't sure if you'd wanna keep me around once we saw each other again."

Cal loved the taste of her skin, the simple cool feeling of kissing her bare shoulder sent electricity through him. Andria was special.. he wanted to share his life with her, he only hoped she felt the same.

The playful banter continued, a clear indication of Andria's comfort in being with Cal. She would look at him on occasion with a teasing eye, though her intent was little more than teasing humor, she was enjoying herself.

Even as she wore only sandals, workout shorts and a bikini top. Thinking how if she played a game of strip poker she was in trouble, and not only because she was terrible at cards.

"nope, not unless there's a puffer fish on the menu and I highly doubt that."

"oh puffer fish .. waitress." Andria mocked calling the waitress back to her.

"So, six months ago, did you ever think you'd be out here in the Keys drinking fruity umbrella drinks while doing some great people watching?"

Andria smiled thinking of the how it had come together. "Uh ... do you mean as I sat alone at a table as I had been stood up on a blind date, only to have this cocky ass of a man sit down, try to charm me as an obvious easy target ... I don't think so .. not even the next morning did I think our relationship was meant to be more than a single night." Andria played her words as teasing, yet her words were sincere. "What about you. ... did you think you would see one another again .. let alone .... well you know."

"Am I your little secret? Or did you share that you were meeting me in Key West? I mean, I hope you did, I hope you felt comfortable enough to brag that you were going off on vacation to meet me. I told a few close friends we were going to meet down here, they want to meet you, but I told them they had to wait. Wasn't sure if you'd wanna keep me around once we saw each other again."

The words caught her a bit off guard, her nerves exposed as she stirred her empty glass hoping the waitress would arrive and she could move on to the secret cocktails Cal had ordered. It was the time to be honest with him.

"My little secret ... of course you are ... I think you are aware my circle of friends is quite small ... a couple coworkers and that is as much work related as anything else ... that and one friend at my old condo." There was a clue in her "old" condo. The truth was she had sold her condo and all but what she brought with her to the island before she left. It was a quest, to find herself and happiness. She had hopes for her and Cal, she was not prepared for him to leave and hoped he would not, yet she would manage if he did. Though it was difficult to say as she did not want to make him feel he had to be with her. "Oh I let my friend .. my supervisor know I would be gone ... well vacation ... a long long vacation ... say like I ... well don't have a job to go back to ... I needed to ... well I need to live life ... find what makes me happy .... I like you Cal ... I definately want to be around you."

Andria confessed ... now she wondered if Cal would be there in the morning.

At her words, Cal could feel the pressure of what she'd just said, He took a sip of his drink and thought quickly, he had to answer her quickly or she'd lose faith in him, in their future, which is not what he wanted.

"Andria.. you are the bravest woman I've ever met. I..."

Their drinks arrived and as the peachy drink was put down in front of them Cal smiled.

"I say we toast... to the future, finding new jobs.. ones we want, not what we gotta have.."

clinking his drink against hers, he savored the flavor. "It's a hurricane. I thought it was appropriate.. You swept me up Andria, pulled me out of my dull boring life and made me better for it."

Cal wasn't lying, he'd never felt like this before in his life. Nobody had put so much on him before. Cal, for all his bravado, was standing at zero when it came to what he brought to the table in a relationship. He'd run from everything in his life, the responsibility of having a family, many friends outside his crew, he'd shunned normalcy from an early age and he'd paid the price for it. He'd been afraid to commit to anything, and he'd masked it by saying it was too risky. His crew all had families, kids, homes, neighbors, soccer games they'd take their kids to, all of it evidence of a real life. Cal had none of that. So, who was he to pass judgment on Andria for picking up, selling everything and making a move as she'd just done. He couldn't.

"You are the bravest woman I've ever met Alexandria Marquez, and I'm glad you took the leap to join me down here."

Cal's free hand that wasn't holding his drink, reached for her hand.

Last edited:
"Andria.. you are the bravest woman I've ever met. I..."

"Thank you Cal ... I will take that, but I am hardly brave ... maybe more lost and have decided to find my own path in life ..... " She pauses and adds. "Not that I want to be alone .. on that path .. well alone .. on my own .. but well with someone .. does that make any sense." She pauses realizing she has dug herself into a hole. "Well I like people ... I am not a loner." She adds.

"I say we toast... to the future, finding new jobs.. ones we want, not what we gotta have.."

"To us ... in this moment." She toasts back to him. "And Cal I know it is a hurricane ... I am not a teetotler ... Well I guess I have shown you that already .. I mean my enjoyment of an intoxicating liquid." Setting her glass down she adds. "I am not looking for a job ... well yet anyway ... though I saw the tavern on the way here was hiring cocktail girls .... you think I qualify." She teased.

"You are the bravest woman I've ever met Alexandria Marquez, and I'm glad you took the leap to join me down here."

Andria blushes upon his gracious words, hiding her blushing behind her drink. "Like I said ..I am more a fool than brave .. I am no hero. Thank you for coming here ... that means so much to me ... no one has ever done something like ... well this ... for me."

She allowed herself to enjoy his touch of her hand ... knowing the man had found a way into her heart.

Cal took all of her comments in, one at a time. Obviously Andria wasn't used to someone paying her such hefty complements, no she wasn't a hero, but she was brave in a sense that going out on a limb to completely change everything up about her life without much of a backup plan.

"Never said you were a 'hero' although seeing you fight bad guys in that might be interesting.." His eyes wandered to her bikini and teased her, leaning in so she'd be the only one to hear his comments. "I think i see a fight coming on right now, your top fighting gravity to keep your incredible chest in check.." Cal smiled, teasing her all evening then a great deal of fun would be hand stripping her out of her clothes. But he had to keep talking her up, there was something about paying her homage that she deserved.

"I know it's tough to believe some of the things I'm saying especially when you pretty much put yourself out there coming down here. But I hope to make sure you know it was the right choice."

Holding her hand in his, he squeezed it lightly, took a sip of his drink and observed as the waitress brought over their food. He liked what he saw, adventurous... so he asked.

"So what are we having here?"

Andria took in Cal's comments, each one sinking to her heart. He was different, his words sincere and honest, she felt he cared for her unlike previous message in her life.

Lost in the moment she did not even see the waitress drop the order onto the table, it was not until call asked her that she snapped out of it.

"Oh sorry, I was just day dreaming." She confessed. "Just cream cakes and conch fritters, I have never had those, I want this to be a night of firsts.". She smiled hoping for what was to come. "Like enjoying the sunset in my......my lovers arms .. And we'll more."

Cal winked at her and suggested "Tonight will be a first of many ocean views, I'm looking forward to seeing many new things with you too. Running his hand across her forearm, then retracting along her skin, he picked up one of the appetizers and continued "There are lots of things on the island we could do, well for one there is a boat ride out to an old civil war fort, We could explore that, there's we could charter a boat and go fishing for swordfish, go snoring or we could, spend our days, sleeping in like we are retired, put our feet in the sand and learn how to wake board. Andria, I don't much care what we do, any and all of it will be exciting and an adventure, so long as we look at it like that."

Cal spoke in an encouraging tone, he was optimistic, hoping that his previous life would leave them both well enough alone. Taking a look at one of the conch fritters, he picked one up by the toothpick it had been speared with and took a bite. The flavors were good, he savored the bite and could see small pieces of pepper in the little ball.He nodded at the fried balls and looked at Andria encouragingly. "Good pick, I like" He dipped the remaining bite in the sauce and bit into it, then looked at her with a bit of shame on his face.

"Sorry... I.. I double dipped.."

Cal was more playing with Andria, he didn't figure her for one to worry about sharing anything after the lovemaking session that had occupied most of their day, but he left it open for her to tease him all she liked.

"There are lots of things on the island we could do, well for one there is a boat ride out to an old civil war fort, We could explore that, there's we could charter a boat and go fishing for swordfish, go snoring or we could, spend our days, sleeping in like we are retired, put our feet in the sand and learn how to wake board. Andria, I don't much care what we do, any and all of it will be exciting and an adventure, so long as we look at it like that."

Andria takes in his every word and whispers "you had me at sunset." She smiled and lifted his hand to her lips for a soft kiss. "yes so many things we can do here on this island." She paused before speaking to look into his eye, her heart falling even deeper for him. "tortugus .. that is the fort .. a national park." She smiled. "I have never gone fishing .... like that ... I like the idea of sleeping as if we are retired ... taking each day .. having no plan ... and living ... simply living and doing as we pleased. Whether it be at the beach, snorkling ... diving .... being a tourist ... or well .... you doing to me ... wahtever you please." She blushed upon her words. "I would love to go on an adventure with you." She leaned in and kissed him.

He commented on the appetizers that he liked her choice. As he did he doubled dip, as she was about to tease him he confessed.

"Sorry... I.. I double dipped.."

"Oh my ... for some girls that would be the end of you .... but for me .. well I have known you to double dip .... from that first night .... you double dipped." She teased with the inuendo. "I am not against you double dipping. Besides, I think if you were going to infect me, you already would have."

She took her finger and dipping it in the sauce and sucking it into her lips.

"Shall we move on ... you will have to pay .. the outfit you picked for me has no pockets and I left my purse at your place." She leaned in kissing him deeply, not caring who saw or was looking as she kissed her man."

Cal pulled out three 20 dollar bills and wedged them under his drink. There was no hesitation, there was no question she wanted to go and he wasn't about to keep Andria waiting.

Setting his glass down he took her hand in his and lead them her out of the bar and on to Duval Street. The crowds were getting heavier, but there was still enough room to breathe, and with Cal's previous occupation, he just was not a fan of large crowds. Taking Andria in his hand, they slowly made their way to the famous 90-mile marker, the massive "Lowest Point" marker which was really a giant obelisk of concrete that had been painted up. They watched the crowds, and the crossed the street again heading toward one of the more populated peers this one was more of a market place, built of red bricks and mortar. It had probably weathered quite the number of storms but for now, Cal had one spot in mind, a place he'd come to his first night on the island. Where they walked, they could see a crowd forming, watching a few performers pulling young and old members from the crowd to participate. When they'd arrived where he wanted to be, he spotted an open park bench that an older couple had just vacated, hand in hand, they looked out at the vast expanse of the water, turned to each other and shared a knowing look. The wife, who looked to be in her 60's looked at Andria and Cal with an approving look and left the two of them alone.

Cal didn't so much as encourage Andria to sit next to him, he pulled her down to sit in his lap crosswise not exactly giving her a choice as to where she should sit. He welcomed her warmth, her smell the feeling of having her in his arms. From where they could look out at the water and see the sunset. His hand rested on her hip.

"Much better surroundings, Much better view... "

Sharing the sunset with Andria felt like he was watching someone write the last sentence of the last paragraph to a book on his former life. He'd been a thief, a really good one, and in short order he'd played a quiet part in putting away some real bad guys, retiring from his old line of work, and now starting on a new life with Andria. He wasn't sure what might come tonight, or the next morning, but he was sure that he wanted her to be next to him.

Andria had little choice but to let Cal pay as she had nowhere to put her money. "I will get it tomorrow." She teased him .. or I will make it up to you ... somehow." She leaned forward giving him a nice view and smiled.

Soon the couple was on Duval Street, She clinged to his arm as the crowd was starting to fill the street. Some how she felt safe with him .. he seemed to always be in control or the moment ... aware of his surroundings ... Adria on the other hand was enjoing the moment, the sounds .. the smells .. the people and most of all walking close to Cal holding his arm as she did. Though with the Hurricane she was a bit hazy in her mind and steps.

She allowed him to lead ... it was an island after all .. not big ..not small ... it was difficult to get lust. Soon they had arrived at the marker ... the southern most point and closest to Cuba. A long line had formed to take pictures .. a young couple stood trying to take a selfie and soon Andria had volunteered to take the picture ...

"I .. I want to do that with you .. get our picture taken there ... it is the southern most point in the US ... well expet fot he naval base just to the west." she teased. "But I don't think they will let us in."

The walked along the side streets away from Duval as they headed to the NW corner of the island. Toward Mallory Square and the nightly Sunset Celebration. The crowd was building there as well .. her though was she and Cal would find a spot she would stand before him and wrap her in his arms. Though an older couple had just vacated a bench and Cal lead her that way ... it would be perfect she thought ... the older woman looked back (seeing her and her husband years ago ... in Cal and Andria .... young and in love she saw what even they did not.)

She was about to sit, when he sat first tugging her atop his lap. Andria smiled planting a kiss on his lips as her arm moved behind him.

"yes a much better view." Andria eased into him, her head on his shoulder. "You know they say stop and see the sunset ... most never do .. they miss the beauty and colors .... they miss not just the sun set but that moment of self refection." She spoke softly. "I want already want to come back tomorrow." With her hand on his she gave it a soft squeeze.

Back