Las Vegas shooting

He says he's seen "credible evidence," could be classified Intel. If true it could be the reason why public statements have been shut down while evidence is followed up on by national security assets. Just a thought.

All I saw presented was coincidental musings. There's just not a lot of "there" there.

All I saw presented was coincidental musings. There's just not a lot of "there" there.

Not yet, but he made a definitive statement, claiming he saw "credible evidence." One wonders just what that was. He didn't say he thought there might be evidence.

It's a subjective valuation. I think that this is something that will never be answered.

It must be Obama or Clinton behind it.

CO5wU-PUAAAuKu-.jpg
yes-of-course.png

So now Vegas is like Sandy Hook?
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but come on. Crazy dude with a lot of guns and nothing to live for. Sometimes that's all it is.

We invent conspiracy theories when we don't know what's happening.

But following conspiracy theories leads to madness, per Robt Anton Wilson.

Competent actual conspiracies hide themselves; we never know of them.

Anything we think we know is disinformation from the conspiracy.

IMHO conspiracy theories are spread by drug companies to sell tranqs.

How many conspiracy theorists here have self-medicated lately?

There you have it.

The problem with a conspiracy is that it is a group of malcontents, each of whom by exposure has the ability to be contented.
Machiavelli [paraphrase]

I might add, the bigger the conspiracy, the quicker the exposure. There's always the one drunk who cannot keep the secret to himself just to show how well-connected he is. Everything else is nutters.

The problem with a conspiracy is that it is a group of malcontents, each of whom by exposure has the ability to be contented.
Machiavelli [paraphrase]

I might add, the bigger the conspiracy, the quicker the exposure. There's always the one drunk who cannot keep the secret to himself just to show how well-connected he is. Everything else is nutters.

The conspiracy of Obama, the DOJ, IRS, the FBI, and the media worked for a while.:D

The guy who made Paddock's ammo has been busted.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...izona-man-who-sold-ammo-to-las-vegas-shooter/

The Arizona man who sold bullets to gunman Stephen Paddock was charged Friday with conspiracy to manufacture and sell armor-piercing ammunition without a license.

Douglas Haig, 55, is the first person to be charged in connection with the Las Vegas shooting investigation.

According to a criminal complaint, the FBI has determined that “two unfired cartridges bearing Haig’s fingerprints” were found in Paddock’s suite at Mandalay Bay, and the cartridges are classified as armor-piercing ammunition.

If convicted, Haig could face up to five years in prison, according to the U.S. attorney’s office in Las Vegas.

According to a statement from the U.S. attorney’s office in Las Vegas, “Business records reveal that Haig sold armor piercing ammunition throughout the U.S., including Nevada, Texas, Virginia, Wyoming, and South Carolina.”
Nevada, South Carolina and Texas have laws against possessing armor-piercing ammunition. They need to find those criminal gun owners and prosecute them.

The guy who made Paddock's ammo has been busted.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...izona-man-who-sold-ammo-to-las-vegas-shooter/

Nevada, South Carolina and Texas have laws against possessing armor-piercing ammunition. They need to find those criminal gun owners and prosecute them.
Better yet, enforce the 2nd. Members of the "well-regulated militia", vetted and trained and inspected, may be issued AP rounds as needed. Any non-militia-member found carrying firearms publicly will be shot on sight. That is pretty simple.

Back