Las Vegas shooting

EternalFantasies

EqualOportunity"Offender"
By Meg Wagner and Veronica Rocha, CNN
Updated 7:53 AM ET, Mon October 2, 2017

What we know right now:
What happened: At least 50 people were killed and more than 200 injured in a shooting on the Las Vegas Strip during a country music festival Sunday night. It is the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
The suspect: The gunman, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, was killed by police.
The victims: Off-duty police officers are among the dead, according to police.

Police said the gunman, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, fired from the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. (The music festival was across the street from the Las Vegas strip hotel.)

Police used an explosive breech to break down the door to his hotel room, and Paddock was eventually killed.

60910362.jpg

cool job trying to pull focus, you piece of shit. i think it's time to put you on ignore.

cool job trying to pull focus, you piece of shit. i think it's time to put you on ignore.

The real piece of shit is you I'm afraid. Salivating to pin this on the extreme right by enjoying a thread calling it a neo nazi attack. You are the loser lowlife hoping to divide your country further just so as you feel you've had a point all along, while ur simply pointless indeed.

I pull focus into reality. You miserable dumbass.

As BusyBody & 4est reported, there was a video posted last May by ISIL, showing that hotel, and asking for people to take action against the infidels.

What are the bets this is isil related?

As BusyBody & 4est reported, there was a video posted last May by ISIL, showing that hotel, and asking for people to take action against the infidels.

I think it's far too early to be jumping to any conclusions.

Ishmael

I think it's far too early to be jumping to any conclusions.

Ishmael

Of course it's too early for you. The guy didn't have an African-American or Arabic-sounding name.

Thoughts and Prayers!
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

It will be interesting to see who the first person will be to pivot to "MOAR GUNS!"

The real piece of shit is you I'm afraid. Salivating to pin this on the extreme right by enjoying a thread calling it a neo nazi attack. You are the loser lowlife hoping to divide your country further just so as you feel you've had a point all along, while ur simply pointless indeed.

I pull focus into reality. You miserable dumbass.

you just pinned this on the far right.

By Meg Wagner and Veronica Rocha, CNN
Updated 7:53 AM ET, Mon October 2, 2017

What we know right now:
What happened: At least 50 people were killed and more than 200 injured in a shooting on the Las Vegas Strip during a country music festival Sunday night. It is the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
The suspect: The gunman, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, was killed by police.
The victims: Off-duty police officers are among the dead, according to police.

Police said the gunman, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, fired from the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. (The music festival was across the street from the Las Vegas strip hotel.)

Police used an explosive breech to break down the door to his hotel room, and Paddock was eventually killed.

Ten weapons found. He committed suicide, He was in the room since the 28th. Two shooting platforms and cameras set up to notify him of police arrival.

You're just hoping they'd pin it on North Korea!

I think there was an ideology involved, what it is we don't know, but he didn't just "snap" like his brother said. He had to reserve the room days in advance. He checked in on the 28th. He had to make several trips up to his room to haul all his weapons, ammunition, cameras, etc. He was a man on a mission what motivated it will be revealed as the onion of his life is peeled to the core.

I think there was an ideology involved, what it is we don't know, but he didn't just "snap" like his brother said. He had to reserve the room days in advance. He checked in on the 28th. He had to make several trips up to his room to haul all his weapons, ammunition, cameras, etc. He was a man on a mission what motivated it will be revealed as the onion of his life is peeled to the core.

The profile fits the picture.

No criminal record, normally a good person, etc.

So, fits the profile of someone who saw the islamists message to be the right one against all he perceives as a corrupts irreligious west?

So, fits the profile of someone who saw the islamists message to be the right one against all he perceives as a corrupts irreligious west?

You're claiming Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell of preaching the islamists[sic] message?
They did say that over 3,000 people deserved to die on 9-11 because of "a corrupts irreligious west"

Last edited:

They are now showing two different windows blown out that are nine windows apart indicating two different rooms or one huge room with two shooting platforms.

There is only one conclusion I'm willing to make right now is that being that the shooter was certifiably insane.

A joke man.

Uh, OK.

Ishmael

There is only one conclusion I'm willing to make right now is that being that the shooter was certifiably insane.

Uh, OK.

Ishmael
And yet, he owned a high-capacity automatic weapon. But there's nothing wrong with this picture, right?

They're saying now the two windows are in the same room. His brother says the shooter was never a gun type guy and had no military experience. The brother admits they weren't that close.

Of course it's too early for you. The guy didn't have an African-American or Arabic-sounding name.

Thoughts and Prayers!
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

It will be interesting to see who the first person will be to pivot to "MOAR GUNS!"

Well, if your sorry ass has all the information it needs to attach blame to a political group, why are you keeping us in suspense? Shit away. Take another proud public dump.

Back