Ladies with sexy muscle tone..

12152_ORIG-dina_al_sabah_back.jpg

This is a very interesting thread, some are amazing and some have way to much bulk for my liking. I enjoy soft curves just as much if not more then hard as a rock.

This is a very interesting thread, some are amazing and some have way to much bulk for my liking. I enjoy soft curves just as much if not more then hard as a rock.

True.

Its a difficult topic to search for, I've found. If you don't put in fitness model or female bodybuilder in whatever search engine you're likely not to get what your'e looking for, but there's a definite line different for each person on how much muscle-tone is sexy....

Personally I like the more lean athletic or dancer's physique than the bulky muscular one, but that's just me.

sexy-inspiration.jpg

This is the best example I've found yet. toned and fit and athletic not huge.

How can you not love a woman with some muscle tone. I wouldn't leave the house if this was mine. :D Thanks for keeping this thread alive Veroe. I'll be adding some soon.

fit-girls-sexy-1.jpg

How can you not love a woman with some muscle tone. I wouldn't leave the house if this was mine. :D Thanks for keeping this thread alive Veroe. I'll be adding some soon.

fit-girls-sexy-1.jpg

No problemo, dude :cool:

Back