Kira & the Saytr

Iola made it back to her warm and friendly cave. She was sorry she needed to leave it a while … but they had to save buttercup. The forest depended on it! She looked for the large bag she had used when she had first arrived in this part of the forest.

Her sparkling blue eyes found it, stuffed away, and she brought it out. It would not be nearly as full … as she was not moving … but traveling. She packed it with her needed items and put on her traveling clothing. Again she wore her leather vest with leather ties across her large cleavage. The vest fit and showed off her beautiful curves. She had her small drinking bag on her waist, and wore her skin tight leather pants.

http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/68/6898/017/pics/2.jpg

She was getting ready to join the others as she put on her soft skinned brown boots, when she heard the sound of a large humanoid approaching her cave. It did not sound like a threating approach … but she could tell …whoever it was … they were BIG. She headed to the cave entrance to find who it could be.

Korinthos had transformed into his human form, which was still very large for a human, so as not to frighten whoever was in the cave. His axe had shrunk to fit his new size, and upon reaching the cave he saw someone at the entrance. No doubt they had heard him. Due to his size, he wasn't the most quiet of creatures. Once he was closer, he saw it was a human, not a dryad. She wore a tight best and tight leather pants, showing off her curves and cleavage. Just the sight of her aroused him, but he knew he was here for business. He cleared his throat and spoke to her.

"Hello, human. My name is Korinthos. I was sent her by the dryads to aid you in your search for Buttercup. I am to help you in any way possible. My strength, body, and my weapons are at your command." He kneeled down onto one knee. Those were his instructions. He wasn't to lead, but to follow. He was perfectly fine with it. He wasn't a great leader himself, and they would probably find better use for him than he would.

Human Form

Last edited:
Kira and Petelia set off together, since they didn't live too far apart. Petelia looks sideways at the lovely Kira and says,

“So just between you and me who do you like better Willo or Cylluras?

Kira rolls her eyes, and replies,

“Don't you ever think about anything but love? We have a real crisis on our hands, might even lose our lives and all you can think about it sex? What am I going to do with you?"

She hurried forward shaking her head , but whispered,

“Don't know, they are both great lovers.”

Petelia's quick ears picked that little comment up sending her running after Kira laughing,

“I know, they are both so amazing, I can't make up my mind either.” With a smirk she added,

“I think that Willo likes me better then you!”

They both started arguing as they approached the glade where their trees were situated. Finally without resolving their differences they went to pack for the journey.

The afternoon sun was high and there were birds twittering in the trees, as Iola came out of her cave. She looked down the path leading up to her home and saw two squirrels race out of the way of a huge man. He reminded her more of a bull then a human, with big, strong muscles, bulging out everywhere. His obvious strength was amazing. He had long brown hair and a short cut beard. His eyes were a gorgeous shade of brown. He was pretty hunky, Iola thought as her eyes wandered down his body, he wore simple workman’s tunic and a pair of well-fitting leggings that showed off one hell of a bulge at his crotch. Iola needed to take a short gasp when she saw his crotch!

"Hello, human. My name is Korinthos. I was sent here by the dryads to aid you in your search for Buttercup. I am to help you in any way possible. My strength, body, and my weapons are at your command." He kneeled down onto one knee.

“Hello human?” Iola thought … not the normal way for a human to greet another human. He was something more, but what? A Werebear? Not hairy enough … A Werewolf? Way too big. She did not know what he was. But he did not seem a threat, in fact, he was here to help! So Iola came forward, her blonde braids dancing around her, as the big man return to his feet. She struck out her hand.

“Hello … My name is Iola … I’m glad to meet you …I’m the witch that has recently moved into this part of the woods.” She said

Korinthos hand enveloped her smaller one, as they shook.

“I was just on my way to meet my friends … let me grab my traveling bag and we can be off” Iola said with a warm smile. She like this guy … he was ALL male, big strong, handsome in a rough sort of way. She went back into her cave and returned with her traveling bag. She cast a quick spell on the cave entrance and turn around to face Korinthos.

“As we walk … please tell me more about yourself” Iola said as the two walked back to the planned meeting spot ... the grove with the lush soft grass.

Korinthos shook her hand when she offered it, careful to control his strength. Last time he gave a full handshake of his, the poor young man he had given it to had to be removed from the army permanently. No doubt this young, gentle beauty would most definitely be injured if he didn't control himself.
She introduced herself, giving her name and telling him she was a witch. That was good news. They would need everything they had to rescue Buttercup from her captor.
As Iola went inside to retrieve her traveling bag, Korinthos tried to control his growing arousal. No doubt she had noticed his erection, it was hard to miss, and he didn't want her to be disgusted. She had given a small gasp when she had seen it, and he felt as if she had been looking over him. Needless to say, he was unsuccessful.
As Iola returned and tried to strike conversation with him, he grunted as they moved on, once again his axe on his shoulder. "There isn't much to me. My kind are very strong and skilled fighters, so the dryads were quick to ask for me to assist them. They told me about how they had sent a dryad to you and your friends, informing you about the kidnapping, so I decided to go here in the hopes that I could assist you. That is all that I feel is relevant to the mission. Ask away if you have any questions."
Korinthos didn't feel right now was the right time to reveal what he truly was. Being one of the gifted few Minotaurs able to transform into a human and back into a Minotaur, he was hated among his own kind, especially considering his tolerance dof dryads. But he was feared by all others, for they realized the full potential of his ability. He first wanted them to trust him before revealing his power.

"… My kind is very strong and skilled fighters …” Iola heard him said. There it was again … such an odd way to phrase something … she was pretty sure he was not human. But for some reason he did not want to talk about it. She decided it was best to let the subject go …for now.

Iola walked along side of the big man and explained how she use to live in Lire and had recently moved here. At the end of her story, they had returned to the grove. It had been a quick walk and she knew the others would take a while before joining them.

“Shall we sit down and get comfortable?” Iola suggested. Both of them took a seat in the grass. You could have cut the sexual tension in the grove with a knife. Iola wanted this big bull of a man … she needed to feel his strong arms around her. She wanted to connect with him … in a most private way. Her body was telling her so … her nipples grew harder and her pussy became swollen …and wet. But how could she? She had just met him. She adjusted her vest … exposing more of her ample cleavage. If the man looked at her chest he could tell her nipples were hard and excited pressing against the thin fabric of the vest.

“Korinthos” She said and then paused …staring at the huge handsome man. “Ahhh …do you have a girlfriend?” she asked a bit too directly. His eye grew wider at this sudden question. After a few seconds Iola regained her composure and self-control, “I sorry that was a personal question … please ignore it” she said

Korinthos snorted in response, he inhaled sharply, and there was no mistaking the human scents swirling around her. His hands fell to the front of his leggings to hide the aching bulge that had been the immediate response from seeing her. His keen eyes fell on the woman before him, admiring how the cloth seemed to clutch her body.

She stared at him with her deep crystal clear blue eyes. She studied his huge strong body. Glanced at his crotch which told her everything she needed to know. There was a bulge there; he was trying to hide it. But she could not miss it now that she knew where to look. She could not say “no” to that bulge, and what was behind it. She knew what it meant, intense mind blowing pleasure. Something you might only get once in a life time.

“I hope you don’t think this is too odd … but the normal way we welcome newcomers to this grove” Iola said with a big sexy smile. She leaned over and kissed the big man. Her beautiful eyes held genuine, passionate, and penetrating lust. “… I believe you will find is … pleasurable …” she grinned broadly and gave him another very passionate kiss.

Last edited:
After he had finished talking about himself, she begun talking, and he listening carefully. Korinthos was having a hard time controlling himself; the more he was with Iola, the more his urge to fuck her grew. But he restrained himself, knowing that they had just met and they were to keep things strictly professional. When they arrived at the grove and sat, she adjusted her best, and that only made him even more aroused. He covered his erection with his hands, but he knew she had already seen everything. Her next question didn't quite surprise him.
Thankfully she took it back,and he didn't need to answer it. His love life was very complicated, and he didn't want to share it. She spoke again after a long pause, having smelled her need for pleasure in the air.
"I hope you don't think this too odd ... but the normally way we welcome visitors to this grove." After that, Iola leaned in to kiss him. Korinthos was most definitely surprised, yet relieved at the same time. She broke the kiss and gave a smile. "... I believe you ill find this ... pleasurable," she grinned, and gave him another passionate kiss.
Korinthos returned the kisses with much passion, dropping his axe onto the floor to surround her in his arms, and he wanted so much to give in to the lust. All sense of restraint was gone. Unfortunately, that included the restraint on his power.
He immediately began to transform, and he was aware. Not wanting Iola to see him this way, he reluctantly ended the kiss. He went off to hide into the trees around the edge of the grove, but he was too large. His face elongated into a snout, his features changed, his muscles more defined, his height greater, his foot now bull hooves, his head a bulls as well. No matter how he positioned himself, he was clearly visible to Iola.
"Listen, Iola, I can explain this," he said with a plead in his voice, not wanting to be an outcast again.

He was massive; almost eight feet tall, corded with powerful muscles that seemed to ripple under his skin and closely cropped fur. His head was that of the bull, with two huge out swept horns. He was bare chested now, the illusion of the human like clothing gone. He did wear an armored skirt like a loincloth. The rest of his armor may have been packed in his traveling bag.

Iola opened her vest, revealing her massive cleavage. She walked towards him, her big jugs swaying “There is nothing to explain … you are welcome here!” Iola said. As she grabbed his shoulders and gentle turned him to her. “Please … I wish to show you how much I like you” Iola said as she kissed him again right on his bull mouth.

As they kissed, she pulled open her vest … slipping it off her shoulders. Her naked beauty exposed to the minotaur. She was much more buxom than the bull would have guessed; the design of her vest had helped conceal the true size of her female charms. Her breasts were large and heavy and hung proudly on her chest. Almost challenging the minotaur to suck on them. They were perky, but with a slight sag to them, as breasts so large naturally do, but they were a perfect shape and magnificently full and firm. Her nipples were thick and long, her areolae a bright pink and large in size.

Iola’s shoulders were set high and wide, her broad torso and wider hips making her waist seem small. Yet, just below her deeply-recessed navel, was her flat, smooth, sexy belly. The very image of fertility. Iola pulled off her skin tight pants … reveling her pussy lips … which were large and clearly visible through her golden pubic hair, her large, purple-red lips drooping wantonly.

Her body had a grandeur and symmetry as aesthetically pleasing as it was sexually provocative. It was like being in the presence of a goddess. A goddess not only of fertility and sensuality, but of the LUST as well.

“Maybe you should remove your clothing as well” Iola said staring at his crotch … almost drooling … as part of the minotaur’s great cock was sticking out already. She kneeled in front of him between his legs and opened his armored skirt pulling it away. Freeing the massive but still semi-hard erection he now proudly possessed. Even for a minotaur, Korinthos was something special. The size and thickness of his cock were immense and visually dominating. Women swooned and other males would feel intimidated by it. Below the imposing cock were his equally impressive big bull balls. Hanging low, the large balls were the minotaur’s sign of potency. He could surely bed many females, multiple times each night with balls like that!
“OH MY” Iola moaned as she grab the huge cock with both hands … stroking it …”this is going to be fun!” she bend over kissed the massive thing … licked down the shaft. “mmmmmmm” she moaned almost drooling over it. The witch returned to the cockhead and opened her mouth wide, and sucked it in. Her tongue flicked over the tip ...teased it … loved it … excited it. Korinthos had been with many women, he knew some who did not like to give a man oral pleasure but did it out of duty, others that like it, and a special few that LOVED it. Iola clearly LOVED to please a man with her mouth. And she must have had some practice, because in almost no time …his massive cock was throbbing excitedly as she worshipped it with her mouth.

Back at the tree homes, both Kira and Petelia had finished throwing a few things in some sacs meeting up again at the same spot they departed, and continued with their argument, like they had not stopped. This kept on til they got back to the edge of Iolas's clearing, when Kira stopped to retort;

“Look Petelia, why don't we agree to disagree since we seem to do that a lot.”

She smiled putting her hand out hoping for a temporary truce. Petelia had to agree with Kira since there would never be real peace between the two of them. They put their arms around each other's waists and continued on to the cave. Suddenly Kira stopped and listened, holding Petelia back as well. She whispered,

“Do you hear that sound? I think someone is crying out, in pain or....maybe pleasure, I can't tell for sure.” She cupped her ear with one hand and listened intently. Meanwhile Petelia looked around the area and finally spied at what looked like a huge creature engulfing their friend Iola. She frantically pointed them to Kira. With their hearts rapidly beating the two of them quietly moved towards the pair. Finally when they were within 20 feet, Kira straightened up and smiled whispering and chuckling at the same time,

“Petelia, its Iola alright but it looks like she is not in trouble, I would say she is totally opposite, she is having the time of her life. Lets not disturb them, lets just find a good place and watch them.”

Petelia agreed nodding her head as they quietly moved to one side where they had an unobstructed view and sat down on some soft grass to enjoy the show. Not long after they were joined by Cyllarus and a few minutes later by Willo as well. They had seen the couple as soon as they came into the clearing as well as the dryads, so thought to join them to watch Iola and the new guy, plus maybe get some lovin themselves. Putting their sacs quietly down next to the girls' they sat down got comfortable and put their arms around the dryads and grinned.

Both Kira and Petelia whispered welcome to each and moved over so that Kira could cuddle up to Willo, and Petelia up to Cyllarus.

Wen Iola undid her vest and revealed her breasts, Kornithos was very surprised, as well as aroused. But what she did next was every more surprising. She accepted him, and kissed him. No woman had ever done that to him emore. In fact, he had only made love to women in his human form, the women not daring to in his Minotaur form.
When she began undressing herself, the surprises continued. Hr breats had been large with her vest on, and when she opened her vest they were larger. But when she took it off, they were larger still, almost to the point of absurdity. Korinthos had never seen such large breasts, and the most amazing thing was that they looked excellent on Iola. Excellent was most definitely an understatement, but there was no other way to describe it.
She then removed her pants, revealing her gleaming pussy. It was wetter than he had thought it would be. All these sits definitely didn't help his erection. Her naked form brought him to semi hardness, something a mere human like Iola had never even gotten close to. Despite the fact that it was only half hard, parts of his crotch could already be seen clearly through his armored loincloth, a detail Iola had not missed.
"Maybe you should remove your clothing as well" she suggested to him, her mouth drooling at the sit of his cock bulging throu. In human form, his size had been most impressive, but in his current form, his size had almost doubled. Before, he had been 12 inches while flaccid, 18 inches while erect. Now, he was 20 inches while flaccid, 30 while hard. Only a dryad, or possibly a witch, could even dream of letting such a massive cock enter them at any entry point.
But that didn't stop Iola from unbuttoning his loincloth and pulling out his massive cock, still only semi-hard. His kind, the transforming Minotaur, was better than an ordinary Minotaur in every respect, besides height. They were stronger, faster, bigger, everything. Including cock length, and ball size, his balls bigger than both of Iola's fists.
When she kneeled in front of him, he knew what was coming. She was going to suck him. She stroked him first, kissing his cock head and then licking the length of his shaft. He immediately began panting. It had been a long time since he had been with a female. Her moans and strokes, everything she was doing to him was bringing him immense pleasure. She then brought the head into her mouth, teasing him, and then she began to lower her head, taking him in.
No woman had done what Iola was doing to him now. No woman had sucked him like she did, loving it so much. His cock was now fully hard, the thickness of it stretching her jaw beyond what Korinthos thought possible. She continued all the same, his cock throbbing in her mouth. He grabbed her head and began pushing her down, forcing his cock deeper in, entering his throat. He knew that she wouldn't be able to even take in 1/3 of him, but what she did take in was so pleasured, it didn't matter to him.
His breath ragged, he felt his climax approaching, and precum began spilling into Iola's throat, the same amount as several men's climax. Minotaur precum had the special effect of acting as a very strong aphrodisiac, and he felt Iola's getting even more excited, if that was even possible for her.

Iola guided her warm mouth over his cockhead. The tip of her tongue teased the cumslit. Then she licked the sides of his massive cock shaft, tracied the vein all the way to the base. She returned to the tip and opened her mouth wide …sucked the big throbbing cock deep in her mouth as she moaned in pleasure. “MMMMMMM”

Soon her head was going up and down on his big cock again … as her big breasts swayed to the motion. She teased the sensitive head … flicked her tongue over it. Korinthos was in paradise.

Iola loved the taste of his pre-cum and it made her more hungry for his cock. She hungrily devoured his thick love stick with her talented tongue and lips. She licked up and down his big rod, she moaned and purred. He grabbed her head and starts to drive his massive throbbing cock in and out of her mouth.

It is not long before his cock wanted to cum … Iola pull back on his cock and aimed his huge cock right at her hungry mouth …she stroked the base with both of her hands … “squirt ALL of it in my mouth” Iola moaned Korinthos … as she flicked her tongue over his cock tip. Korinthos ROARED and his cock SPURTED huge streams of cum into that hungry mouth ….over and over … it felt like the BIGGEST load of his life …She swallowed like crazy to keep up!. It was too much… Iola struggled to get most of the gigantic load of cum into her belly. But some dripped down her chest instead.

“WOW” She said ...licking her lips like a cat “That was impressive! … Welcome to our little group!” She said all smiles as she cleaned off his amazing cock.

Korinthos moaned as Iola sucked him, teasing his head once more before returning to bobbing hercread up and down, his precum making her work harder to make him cum than before. His hooves pawed the ground, his climax near. His chest heaved, his pleasure limitless as Iola worked her mouth on his cock. Only one woman Korinthos had ever made love to could even compare to how Iola made him feel. But Iola was better by far. And she was only sucking his cock, he wasn't even fucking her!
She pulled her head off. Aiming his cock at her mouth, she spoke to him. "Squirt ALL of it in my mouth" Iola moaned, stroking him to climax. He roared as his cock erupted, heaving great gushes of his seed into her mouth. Since he was in his Minotaur form, and only once before had he ever climaxed in Minotaur form, it was easily the biggest load he had shot in a very long while, if not his entire life. Iola tried as hard as she could to swallow it all, but there was just to much cum. A lot of it trickled down her chin and onto her breasts, but she swallowed most of it.
When he was finished with his climax, Korinthos was panting heavily, exhausted. "WOW. That was impressive!" Iola said, smiling while licking her lips clean. "Welcome to our little group!" she said before cleaning off his cock. He smiled himself. He was exhausted. He had never felt so spent after a sexual act as he felt now. Iola truly was amazing.
Once she was finished licking his cock clean, Korinthos put back on his loincloth, and lied down on the ground, pulling Iola down with him. She laid down on his chest, his arms around her.
"That... was absolutely amazing Iola. No one has ever done anything like that to me," he said, his breath still ragged.

The four watchers looked at each other and smiled. Willo and Cyllarus were both greatly aroused by the show, their hands started to grope at Kira and Petelia. Kira slapped Willo's big meaty paws off fiercely whispering,

“Not now you horny satyr, we must go over and introduce ourselves to Iola's new friend.”

Petelia who was enjoying what Cyllarus was doing to her, reluctantly agreed with Kira adding,

“Yes, Kira is right, we had better go now, before things get out of hand they might not be happy that we have been watching them all this time”

She looked over at the relaxing couple and thought, (Besides I wouldn't mind a closer look at that impressive hunk of a creature.) She licked her lips as she disengaged Cyllarus's hands still keeping her eyes on the pair. They all got up and started walking over to the couple, Kira smiled down at first Iola and then her eyes alighted upon her friend. Kira gasped as her hand went up to her chest,

“But you are a Minotaur!

Both Kira and Petelia stepped back in fright.

Just before the group's arrival

Iola belly was full of cum “Me either! I don’t think I need dinner tonight!” She giggled. She touched the side of Korinthos' bull face and ran her hands up to his long thick horn.

“I guess it is true what the other witch’s told me …” Iola said.

Korinthos gave her a puzzled look

“They said the size of a minotaur’s horn is related to the size of his package.” Iola said as she ran her fingers along the side of his thick horn.

“Do men realize how much pleasure it is for a woman to look at a big hard cock? … I get turned on just looking at one … it needs to be a big thick one … but just the way it throbs and jerks …how swollen it is … the big ones just demand to be sucked … or fucked.” Iola eyes were in a far off place thinking about cocks …

Then she refocused back on Korinthos “I should get dressed before the others get here” But she made no effort to leave his strong arms or comfortable chest. “I can tell you about our plan to save Buttercup Goldenfrost … it is kind of vague … but here is the outline. We will travel to the village of Wyvern’s Claw, that is its old name … or Valoor’s Village as it is called today. It is rumored the dragon feeds there monthly on cattle provided by the village. On the way to the village we are to gather additional allies” She smiled at Korinthos, her finger tracing a little figure 8 in his chest hair “people like you!” She kissed him “and we need to find riches we can trade for the senior dryad.”

“What do you think about our plan? … Any ideas to improve it?” She asked.

Before he could answer … The rest of the group showed up. Kira was all smiles, but when she saw the minotaur she gasped and she said.

“But you are a Minotaur!"

Kira and Petelia stepped back.

"Me either!i don't think I need dinner tonight!" Iola giggled. Korinthos smiled at her joke. Minotaurs themselves didn't joke much, but they still could take one. Or, at least, Korinthos could take a joke.
"I guess it is true what the other witches told me ..." Iola murmured while stroking one of his horns. Korinthos didn't quite understand, and he showed it on his face. She explained to him about the rumor of how a Minotaur's horn is related to the size of their cock. He wasn't too sure if it was true or not, but Korinthos did have quite long and thick horns. It was certainly plausible.
Iola then went on about, in her own words, a "how much pleasure it is for a woman to look at a big hard cock". He listened carefully, noting what aroused her. She had treated him so well, he had to return the favor.
She then told him their plan of how they were to save Buttercup, the dryad. Korinthos listened very carefully to their plan, analyzing it like a warrior and a strategist as well.
She kissed him again before finishing it up, and then asked for his opinion. He was about to answer her, but a couple of dryads, a satyr, and a centaur arrived and he wasn't able to voice his opinion before they realized what he was.
"But you are a Minotaur!" the dryads gasped, taking a step back. The satyr and centaur stood in front of them, an act of protection. Korinthos stood, lightly setting Iola on the ground. Thankfully, he was clothed. Standing in front of them naked would have been very embarrassing.
"I mean no harm, ladies. I will surrender myself if you would feel comfortable." He raised his hands in the air and transformed himself back into a human. The transformation took a shorter time than turning into a Minotaur had. Before long he was a human, albeit large, but no match should the satyr and centaur decide to kill him. His axe was on the ground at his feet, his hands raised, and his armor was in his traveling bag. He stood before them only in his loincloth.

Iola was pissed. So many things had just happened that pissed her off she needed to count them all: One … her friend showed up and caused her to lose her comfortable spot on top of the minotaur’s chest. Two … their arrival had interrupted Korinthos before he could answer her questions. Three … she was naked in front of Cyllarus and Willo … and Korinthos for that matter … and none of the males were looking at her. They were too busy getting in defensive positions ... except for the nice minotaur, who had his hands above his head. Four … It had been Petelia idea to gather additional allies … Iola had found one and now she was all “OHHH he’s a minotaur” let’s run away. And Five and this was the last one ...but it pissed her off the most ... the group had judged Korinthos and all minotaur for that matter … before they got to know him. Prejudgment … It had been the reason she had left Lire … people judged her because she was a witch … not based upon who she was, but based upon the fact she was a witch. There were some creatures where you did not need to ask too many questions to know they were evil … most demons for example were pure evil. But Minotaurs were like people … some good some bad.

“Ok everyone … calm down.” Iola said her big breasts bouncing delightful and would have been fun to watch … but everyone there knew she was pissed.

“Korinthos” She said pointing to him “Is a good guy …and is here to help us. I believe Petelia it had been your suggestion that we find some additional allies. Well here is one” Iola touched one of Korimthos bugle biceps. “A strong one too!” She smiled.

“So how about we try to be polite and say hello the friendly way?” Iola directed everyone. Willo nodded his head walked forward. He shook Korinthos hand. “Hello, my name is Willo” He said. “Sorry about getting all defensive … we had a bad experience with a minotaur recently” He explained.

Last edited:
Korinthos could see that Iola was upset. She looked upset, and the entire atmosphere changed completely. It already had, however, at the arrival of the four woodland creatures. Korinthos was trying to figure out a way to explain himself. He hoped surrendering would show his good intentions. But then Iola stood up and defended him. She told them he was an ally, and he was here to help.
Afterwards, the satyr came forward, being the first to believe Iola, apparently, and they shook hands. Korinthos was still in his human form, so that, no doubt, made the whole situation much easier.
"Hello, my name is Willo," the satyr introduced himself. "Sorry about getting all defensive ... We had a bad experience with a Minotaur recently." Korinthos immediately realized who the Minotaur was who had been bothering them. He had buried him the other day.
"Ah, yes. That was my brother you killed," he told them. To avoid confusion, he spoke once more. "But we were completely different. First of all, he couldn't transform, like me. But we had different morals. He wanted to enslave dryads. I didn't. I was against this idea of forced enslavement," he explained to them. So far, as far as first impressions went with these four companions of Iola's, things didn't look too great.

Last edited:
Petelia watched and listened to the Minotaur as he transformed into a human quickly explaining himself and at the same time putting his huge hands above his head. She shook as she held onto Kira, actually both dryads were holding onto each other. Memories of their time in the cave with that other Minotaur going through their minds. Petelia whimpered softly. Kira looked down at her and whispered,

“Now ...now don't worry, we are not alone, the guys are here to protect us if needed, plus this one might not be like that other one at all. Let's not be too hasty.”

Everyone glanced at Iola as she spoke up for her new friend, Korinthos, as she talked the guys visibly relaxed. Cyllarus went so far as to move forward and shakes hands. Petelia looked up at Kira for reassurance, seeing her nod her head a bit, caused Petelia to ease her tight grip around Kira's waist. But she couldn't understand why Iola was so upset, but of course she had not experienced the trauma that she and Kira had gone through, it had happened before the witch had come into their part of the forest.

They all looked at each other uncomfortably, for a few moments then Korinthos spoke again,

“Ah, yes that was my brother you killed.”

At those words, Petelia started to tremble again, thinking this Minotaur was going to avenge his brother. But he quickly continued speaking before anyone could react.

"But we were completely different. First of all, he couldn't transform, like me. But we had different morals. He wanted to enslave dryads. I didn't. I was against this idea of forced enslavement,"

Everyone looked back and forth at each other before glancing at Korinthos again. Kira making up her mind, unclasped Petelia's arms from her waist and stepped forward towards Korinthos.

“Are you saying you don't hold his death against us? You actually came here to aid us in our quest to save Buttercup?”

At the mention of his brother being the Minotaur they had slain, he saw them shrink in fear, but when he explained himself, they weren't as fearful. One of the dryads even stepped forward and spoke to him directly. Something he wasn't used to for the first time meeting any female of any sort.
"Are you saying you don't hold his death against us? You actually came here to aid us on our quest to save Buttercup?" the dryad asked him. Korinthos wasn't sure what his name was. The only formal introductions he had gotten from any of them was from Iola and Willo. Iola's so far being the kindest. He understood them, though. He himself had feared his brother. He was the only one Korinthos had truly feared. Yet he had been slain by these creatures.
"Yes, I don't wish to avenge my brother. Though I mourned him, it wasn't real. We hated each other. I would have killed him myself, if I was capable. But either he defeated me in a duel, or he was backed up by Minotaur, not allowing me to ambush him or attack him in any way. In my eyes, you did me a favor in killing him. And my sole reason here is to aid you in any and every way in your quest to save Buttercup. Everything at my disposal is yours to command." He slowly lowered his hands to his sides, hoping they wouldn't jump on him.

Last edited:
Iola had a shocked look on her face…Korinthos' brother had been the bad minotaur! She stepped away from Korinthos and looked at him. Maybe she had been too generous with her trust. Maybe he had fooled her with his “I’m an outcast” act and his big tasty cock.

Iola did not want to prejudge people or creature but her high and might morals were being tested. She was unsure of what she should do. Korimthos comments about being totally different than his brother ... rung hollow to her “…he couldn't transform, like me.” he had said ... her thought was "so what" … and “…we had different morals. He wanted to enslave dryads. I didn't. I was against this idea of forced enslavement" … Against the idea … he should have stopped his brother. Not just spoken out against the idea.

Iola was so confused she just stood there and watched what the other would do.

Then Korinthos said "In my eyes, you did me a favor in killing him. And my sole reason here is to aid you in any and every way in your quest to save Buttercup. Everything at my disposal is yours to command."

Iola felt much better after this statement. "See guys ... I think we shoulld give him a chance!" Iola said ... but everyone could see on her face she was having some second thoughts.

Last edited:
As everyone stood around awkwardly, it was Petelia who stepped forward and made a speech.

“You all know that this is hard for me, but I think we should give Korinthos a chance. After all no one should be judged on how or what his relatives do, I myself have a sister that well let's just say I moved to this part of the forest because of an unpleasant incident.”

She got a far away look in her eye then shook her head,

“Where was I? Oh yes so lets take Korinthos into our group and give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus Iola is right we need all the help we can get to save Buttercup.”

Smiling up at the big human, Petelia put out her hand and said,

“Welcome Korinthos, I for one am very happy to meet you.”

Soon after both Willos and Kira stepped up to shakes hands, well Willos did, but Kira gave him a big welcome hug and kiss on the lips. Glancing at Iola she chuckled,

“ I hope you don't mind me giving Korinthos a special warm welcome Iola.”

The conflict seemed to resolve itself after Petelia speech. Kira was even giving Korinthos a big kiss ...saying to Iola "hope you don't mine my warm welcome!" Iola went over to the naughty dryad and gave her a pinch on her cute butt. causeing to squeal in Korinthos' arms.

"Bitch" Iola joked ... and then Iola went over to Petelia and gave her a big hug “Thanks …that was a good thing you did … thanks for helping to bring Korinthos into the group!” Iola said to her.

“And if you ever want to talk about your sister … I’m here for you” Iola said.

Petelia looked at Iola “Thanks …” she said. Then she looked at her more closely “Ah Iola … you’re the only one without any clothing on”

Iola laughed, “Ok … sorry … I’ll be ready in a few moments …” she said as she hurried back to her pile of traveling cloth and put them back on.

Korinthos cold tell they all doubted him. Things had gone fine up until Iola's friends had arrived. But he couldn't lame them. All of this would have come out eventually, and it was better now than later when the were on their quest. Petelia stepped forward and spoke on his behalf, relating to something that. He happened with her and her sister, and she convinced them all to accept them.
Korinthos shook hands with all of them, but Kira hugged him and kissed him, right on. These dryads just can't get enough sex, he thought to himself. Even when moments before she had shrunk in fear of him, now she was kissing him.
"I hope you don't mind me giving Korinthos a special warm welcome Iola," Kira joked with her. Iola pinched her butt, called her a bitch, joking along with Kira. Shee then thanked Petelia, and went off to get dressed. Lost in his own thoughts, Korinthos picked up his axe and sat down.
Everything had changed the moment he had arrived. First, he tried to be professional. Then, Iola sucked his cock. And now, he felt that they still didn't quite trust. That would make it very difficult very them to work together efficiently. He hoped tat they would trust him. He hoped not to be an outcast again. First with his family, then the Minotaurs, then everyone else. It had taken years for te outside world to accept him, and that was only humans. Dryads and satyrs and centaurs were completely different.

Kira and Petelia stood off to one side as they waited for Iola to dress and rejoin them. Meanwhile Kira glanced at Korinthos as he as he sat alone. She whispered to Pelelia,

“What do you think of Krointhos, Petelia? I get the feeling deep down in my gut that he is a good Minotaur. Plus just look at him! He is soooo built,....and I believe he has a very sizable package too boot.”

Petelia had to agree with Kira as she looked Korinthos over,

“Yes, I do believe you are right Kira, and I want to be the first of the two of us to experience all that he has.”

She smiled at her thoughts, just as Cyllarus trotted over to see what the dryads were talking about. When he was close enough, Petelia looked up at him and said,

“Well well Cyllarus, I did enjoy the show you put on with Kira here, when do I get to feel your humongous cock....mmmm? I mean I know what it tastes like and believe me...I love your taste but I want to know how it feels thrusting in and out of my hot tunnel.”

She smirked at Cyllarus enjoying his reaction to her words, but at the same time she cast her eyes over to the Minotaur thinking, ( Now I have two new cocks to try out and enjoy, I think this is going to be an awesome quest, just simply awesome.)

Hearing Petelia's sexy voice and hot words only got Cyllarus's cock to start growing, making the two dryads smile and hummmm. But soon all thoughts of love making was put to a stop, Iola came out of her cave all set to go.

Iola had quickly stuffed her big breasts back into the leather vest, slipped on her skin tight leather pants and put her small water bag on her belt. Ready to go again, she rejoined the others.

Only to see the centaur with a semi-hard cock as she overheard the last part of Petelia little sexy talk. Iola grinned and decide to have some more fun with the centaur.

“I’m ready to go … I was thinking about the best route. We can't go directly to Valoor village because the mountain range is too high and rugged. Lots of bad creatures live in those mountains. But if we head over to Port Tyr … pick up a boat … it is a quick journey by sea … around the mountain range … then a hike inland and we will arrive at Valoor village.” She stated.

Cyllarus was still trying to think about things that would make his semi hard erection go away, but he needed to say something. “But what about the pirates? I have been told there are lots of pirate along that sea route.”

Iola nodded in agreement “Yes … we will need to use some magic to make sure they don’t see us. I have a spell or two that might help. I think we can get past them …” She answered his concerns and then a big naughty grin appeared on her face …

“But don’t forget about the big breasted mermaids … I’ve never seen one … but I have been told their breasts are smooth, and cantaloupe-sized … they bounced up and down when they swim in the water. Imagine a tall, slim female with melons this big” She said holding her hand way out from even her massive chest. “Heavy and full of milk, big giant milk cans with hard excited nipples from the cold water” She continued “just begging to be sucked”

That did it … of course and Cyllarus massive horse cock expanded … slipping out from between his legs for all to see … throbbing.

“Ok, stop talking about the mermaids … witch ….you’ve had your fun” The centaur said realizing what Iola was doing. He tried to calm his throbbing meat stick down but her talk of such huge breasts turned him on. Everyone laughed at his predicament. However, there was a gleam in all the girls’ eyes as they stared at the huge throbbing cock. “Later …” they thought maybe when we make camp for the night.

Iola just could not stop herself and continued the sea story “well … with hard nipples like that … I was told a great whale came by and latched on to those breasts … the massive animal tried to suck them dry … causing the mermaid to have multiple orgasms … but the whale drank TOO much milk and the poor thing got all bloated and cramped up … while the mermaid giggled and swam away”

Iola smiled and said “The moral of the story is … you can have a whale of a time…just don’t get the milk shakes”

Everyone groaned at that horrible joke and then they were off hiking towards Port Tyr.

Back