Kinkiest mainstream print books you have ever read.

btw, I had been reading Delta of Venus recently from Anais Nin

I highly recommend it, the writing is really good.

An Australian writer, Tobsha Learner, has three excellent collections of erotica, "Yearn", "Tremble," and "Quiver".

She's sort of a contemporary Anais Nin, and anchors her erotica in the here and now. Very crisp short stories, beautifully written.

There's a scene where she pulls the pants of a guy who's at least partly reluctant. That one's fun and playful.

The pegging scene is, I guess, played for laughs, with all the clips. But it's very rapey. And kind of exciting.

Guess I'm a sick puppy

Breath by Tim Winton is a mainstream coming-of-age story about taking risks and pushing limits, where holding one’s breath is a matter of life and death and for some, sexual pleasure. It's also about the consequences of damaging decisions. It wouldn’t pass Lit’s age rule either, given the age of the main character. There is a beautifully shot movie adaptation too, which is worth watching even if you can't be bothered reading it.

There were a series of books by an author named Robert G Barrett, about a young Queenslander named Les Norton who flees trouble in his country town in the ‘80s and ends up in Sydney’s Kings Cross working as a bouncer for an underworld crime boss. In every story he fights many blokes and fucks many women, with a vague plot line somewhere in there competing with the explicit fighting and fucking. Barrett described himself as a mystery writer because he said it was a mystery how he sold any books. But they did sell because the books were fun and the sex was graphic. A tv show was produced a few years back and before it came out I feared they’d water it down for these modern times, but it didn’t turn out too bad.

Back