Karaoke Story Event brother-sister idea - "You Belong To Me"

8letters

Writing
The story follows the lyrics of the Taylor Swift song. A sister hates how her older brother's girlfriend treats him and how her antics get him down. She tries to cheer him up and get his mind off his girlfriend. Over time as she thinks about what a great guy he is, she realizes she wants him. Then, she tries desperately to get her brother to see her as a possible love interest. At the end, the brother realizes who is the one who loves him, dumps his girlfriend, sweeps his sister off her feet, and takes her to his bedroom.

Love is all that matters. Realizing that there is a woman who appreciates you and give you all that you want can be the best moment. The fact that you can thrive in such intimacy and lust with your own sister under the same roof can only be pure ecstasy

Of course you could take it to the Nth degree where he literally belongs to her. A sexual enslavement. Femdom and some bdsm. Collared and sleeping next to her bed.

Your title has me thinking of a possible variation on the idea.

One has feelings for the other but is afraid of letting the other know in a more obvious way, but they end up doing Karaoke for some reason and use it to flirt/let the other know through the song choices. I'm not a fan of the really romantic incest type stories, but you could use that idea in a romance or a more lusty sort of story. It would work either way.

I LOVE taking Taylor Swift songs and turning them into incest stories in my head. I've been doing this for over a decade. I can't believe there's someone else who does this.

You Belong With Me is one PERFECT one.
The other one that I love - is "Mine".

Another karaoke idea is a love song where a brother and sister are hanging out somewhere on vacation together - having fun as siblings. During karaoke night on their vacation at some bar he ends up singing an AMAZING love song while looking into his baby sister's eyes the entire time. She's wet by the end of it.

The song combined with the looks they gave each other during the whole thing end up causing them to back to the same hotel room together...they were originally across the hall from each other and spend the night making love and confessing feelings for each other.

Another karaoke idea is a love song where a brother and sister are hanging out somewhere on vacation together - having fun as siblings. During karaoke night on their vacation at some bar he ends up singing an AMAZING love song while looking into his baby sister's eyes the entire time. She's wet by the end of it.

The song combined with the looks they gave each other during the whole thing end up causing them to back to the same hotel room together...they were originally across the hall from each other and spend the night making love and confessing feelings for each other.
Add a kiss on the scene by the end of the song.
And sex in the hotel corridor between rooms because they can't decide which to use and don't want to wait any longer.

Back