Just thought I'd post some pics.

tt0228087-1.jpg

Hopefully this will make it feel a little better.....

H, srsly, you have an incredible physique. Your back, shoulders, arms and ass are just amazing. You're beautiful.....:)

Haven't posted a pic in a while. So this one I posted in What's covering your ass. I think this is the last one I'm gonna post.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1056554&d=1296497428

WHAT? A potential adieu to all of your adoring fans? Are you serious? What will we do without all of your "delicious" parts to oogle and drool over? What will be have to look forward to ..... and why would you continue to go to the gym? *grinning* you do it for us... your adoring fans... cause you know how much we lust after you... ;)

H247 you ain't gettin' away that easy... miss you much! Hope you are well... the weather SUXS...you know how much I HATE the cold.... brrrrr......

Take care of you.... :kiss:

H, srsly, you have an incredible physique. Your back, shoulders, arms and ass are just amazing. You're beautiful.....:)

Thanks for stroking my ego Corbs. It's always nice coming from someone as amazing as you.:)

WHAT? A potential adieu to all of your adoring fans? Are you serious? What will we do without all of your "delicious" parts to oogle and drool over? What will be have to look forward to ..... and why would you continue to go to the gym? *grinning* you do it for us... your adoring fans... cause you know how much we lust after you... ;)

H247 you ain't gettin' away that easy... miss you much! Hope you are well... the weather SUXS...you know how much I HATE the cold.... brrrrr......

Take care of you.... :kiss:

Thanks Wckd. I'm glad you stopped in. I hope your feeling a little better. Just keep yourself warm or I could always come and keep you warm;)

Tell you what if I do stop posting, I could always send you some private pics.:D

Thanks Wckd. I'm glad you stopped in. I hope your feeling a little better. Just keep yourself warm or I could always come and keep you warm;)

Tell you what if I do stop posting, I could always send you some private pics.:D

*smiles* instead of having to venture out in this treacherous weather, are you telling me you'd do my physical therapy in home? :D sending phone number and address....

private pics??? *weg* really??? rubbing her hands together.... <weg>

Hey you! Just dropping in and saying Hi!

Great pictures!

*smiles* instead of having to venture out in this treacherous weather, are you telling me you'd do my physical therapy in home? :D sending phone number and address....

private pics??? *weg* really??? rubbing her hands together.... <weg>

You know I'd be there in a minute.:)

Back