Just thought I'd post some pics.

Thanks ladies. Here's a couple pics. I'm workin on my stomach to get a six pack. Just wondering if it's getting better. Needs work. What do you think?

Pfffft, you're perfect............stay the way you are, love. :kiss:

in the spirit of the holidays H247, i'm thinkin' red boxer briefs? or perhaps a red santa hat? *grinning* please?!!! there are so many of us who miss seeing you!

in the spirit of the holidays H247, i'm thinkin' red boxer briefs? or perhaps a red santa hat? *grinning* please?!!! there are so many of us who miss seeing you!

I don't know about many but I'll see what I can do.:) For you anything you want.;)

I don't know about many but I'll see what I can do.:) For you anything you want.;)

Just checkin' back to see if you'd posted my requested pic yet... do I ahve to wait until Christmas? *grinning*

Okay... HOLY HELL that's a hot PIC in your signature.... what's the deal? YUM! Have a GREAT day!!!

Just checkin' back to see if you'd posted my requested pic yet... do I ahve to wait until Christmas? *grinning*

Okay... HOLY HELL that's a hot PIC in your signature.... what's the deal? YUM! Have a GREAT day!!!

I'll get one up soon. Merry Christmas. :) The pic...well I thought I could picture a certain lady on lit in that position with me. The imagination is a wonderful thing.;)

For now this is the only red I had. I get the Santa hat next one.:D

Attachments

• lunapic_129263420354848_4.gif
    lunapic_129263420354848_4.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 310
For now this is the only red I had. I get the Santa hat next one.:D
mhhhhh that would be just right under my Xmas Tree Horny :p:D
attachment.php

Hugs-:kiss:sss -gropes & licks :)

Gives you a hug and soft kiss then a tushie grope;) :D

I hope you had a good holiday sexy:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Also le bump:)

Hey sweetness! I hope you're well, home and rested from the holidays. Big hugs, you've been missed! :kiss:

Happy New Year Everybody. Hope this year brings everyone health and happiness. See you next year.:)

So I was sitting around bored and sick and thought I'd take a few pics.

Attachments

• P1050217.jpg
    P1050217.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 112
  • P1050220.jpg
    P1050220.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 113
My back . Been working it hard.

Attachments

• PC290213.jpg
    PC290213.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 290