Just a guy with boobs

I know that you said they are natural but have you ever wondered why? Have you ever checked your hormone levels?

Some women complain about bra shopping, but it’s a whole other story when you’re a man browsing and trying on women’s underwear. Lots of judgy sales associates, seams worse when they see my bras that I’m trying on are probably bigger then theirs.
IMG_8437.jpeg
The last time I went shopping in person I tried on four bras and only bought one. I like to try
IMG_8440.jpeg
Compared to a recent online purchase, that fits great.
IMG_8442.jpeg

Thanks for the pics! But I'm curious ... are you in the process of transitioning to female? If so, I wish you all the best.

Thanks for the pics! But I'm curious ... are you in the process of transitioning to female? If so, I wish you all the best.
I am not transitioning, not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just not for me.

Boring bra today.
IMG_8445.jpeg
It is a comforting feeling to have your breasts cupped and supported all day. Well some times lol, other times it’s get this damn thing off me. But then comes the bouncing and jiggling.
IMG_8446.jpeg

I say you have been blessed! You seem to embrace it, enjoy it, and we love that you're conformable sharing with us. I think you look absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing!

Why I think it might be almost impossible for me to be comfortable at a pool or beach.
IMG-9167.gif

IMG-9171.gif

Last edited:
I have boobs that size and never bothered me on a beach or in the pool.
never covered up except if i was getting sun burn
ialso wore women bikini bathing suits in the pool
it always amazed me , we can go toples and not women
how big are you
Its a lot different for me being thin and a 34C, there's no real denying that I have breasts.
IMG_8764.jpeg

Thanks, I used to just wear boring bras. But it’s not like with my chest I don’t benefit from wearing one, and if I’m already wearing a bra does it matter if it’s feminine? Cause almost all bras are Really, cause if I’m packing these around all day of my bra is pink and lacy that is the last thing that matters.View attachment 2292721
OMG, they are gorgeous honey!

Back