Just a guy with boobs

Morning routine shower wrap towel around my breasts and dig through my bra drawer for some to wear for the day.
IMG_8378.jpeg

Then put bra on and be look down at my cleavage that will be at the bottom of my vision all day.
IMG_8377.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. You have super cute titties 😉 and I absolutely love your bra selection 😘

Thank you for sharing. You have super cute titties 😉 and I absolutely love your bra selection 😘
Thanks, I used to just wear boring bras. But it’s not like with my chest I don’t benefit from wearing one, and if I’m already wearing a bra does it matter if it’s feminine? Cause almost all bras are Really, cause if I’m packing these around all day of my bra is pink and lacy that is the last thing that matters.IMG_8386.jpeg

I love that tank over your bra and how it gives me just a tease of the bra underneath 😊 very sexy

I love that tank over your bra and how it gives me just a tease of the bra underneath 😊 very sexy
I know that’s kind of a bra fashion faux pas, but why resort to just wearing a boring nude bra? Yes I do have some, as you can see in the picture of me standing in front of my bra draw if you’re able to look past my breasts.

I know that’s kind of a bra fashion faux pas, but why resort to just wearing a boring nude bra? Yes I do have some, as you can see in the picture of me standing in front of my bra draw if you’re able to look past my breasts.
I think I'm siding with the bra fashion faux pas 😉 I like when I get distracted at work or out and I think I see lacy pattern under a shirt or color shining through. So keep it up 😄

I think I'm siding with the bra fashion faux pas 😉 I like when I get distracted at work or out and I think I see lacy pattern under a shirt or color shining through. So keep it up 😄

I say you could get away with an even deeper scoop neck what's the worst that happens you make someone's day or your bra pops out ❣️

Having boobs I’ve kind of adopted some feminine etiquette with having them, making sure only my bra straps show and to not dress too scantly for every day clothes.

Love the corset color against your skin
Yes a dark blue works good for me.

My question is, how did you get these boobs? Are they natural or the result of HRT?

Back